Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not see how honestly ridiculous it is to have 3 full days away from her kids a week to go in to a shop and film clothes.
And call it a job.
But then everyone has the same 24hrs eh?
I should just work harder. Maybe then I too could magic up 3 days away from my kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just echoing what’s been said - Those clothes from primark are hideous. They look cheap and nasty. I am also sick of twotty influencers with their “hauls” encouraging their followers to buy into fast fashion. I really dislike it. This is a practice that needs fo stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Each to their own but loads of those clothes in the reel are hideous, a pleather shaket :ROFLMAO: she seems to love all that shiny polyester stuff too, how she's not caught alight by now is a wonder
I got a sweat on just looking at that plastic shaket 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't she only have botox last week? 🤣
oh dear imagine if her face did get infected and blew up? the meltdown that she would have blaming everyone but herself.

if she didnt know the above rule until now, then as she reads tattle everyday she will now know

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why post a toy affiliate link 2.5 weeks after Christmas? A few people were commenting on the Primark haul post saying they were on a spending ban, or not buying clothes for 3 months, etc!

Reactions: 11
Tropic skincare is an MLM and looks like the woman she went to shills it….god I would love to see Fopps get sucked into the MLM world, it’s as fake as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tropic skincare is an MLM and looks like the woman she went to shills it….god I would love to see Fopps get sucked into the MLM world, it’s as fake as she is.
I use Tropic and love it... combination of using it regular and hardly any make up during the past 2 years lock down my skin is in amazing condition.... I don't sell it but a friend does only to repeat customers though... I love it but would not be happy to see Nicola do it !

Ha ha! The first thing the don't list says is wear makeup 🤣🤣🤣

Rules don't apply to Princess Nicola though do they - you know ..... 'she knows best'.... 'expert in everything'.... blah blah !

Reactions: 10
Tropic is technically not an MLM.

If she starts selling it or getting it gifted I will kick off at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Self care! ,her life is one merry go round of self care, narcissistic witch

Reactions: 11
An ad for a ready meal....she's such a foodie :rolleyes: if she didn't spend so much time in various soft play settings and every park in a 30 mile radius she'd have time to cook, where's the magic oven she was gifted that she did that huge desperate dan cow pie in? thought that was going to change her life? If im out most of the day I get the slow cooker on first thing, if im really pushed for time I prep it all the night before and leave it in a tub or a zip lock bag in the fridge then dump it in the slow cooker just before I leave the house, a home cooked meal is then waiting for us when im home, she's as much use as a waterproof teabag
You could coach Nikki as she can’t cope. She doesn’t work apart from ao
Shes still gonna be telling that story on her bloody death bed!!
Just imagine being Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic and the ONLY notable thing you’d accomplished being losing a bit of weight 20 YEARS AGO!

What a sad state of affairs if that is the only point you had to make. I’ve lost more than her and o don’t go on about it. Because my worth is not linked to the scale. Sometimes my health is and I deal with that.

I know when people talk to me the conversation will not be on weigh more health. But I’d rather chat about someone’s struggles or hopes. Meaningful conversations. Because you never know that might be your last encounter with them. I always aim to leave someone feeling happier.

She has such a vapid existence.

See she’s trying to justify another day of pampering. It’s not a one off and people can now see how she is constantly away and having treatments.It’s all she shows apart from shut food and play areas for the. boys so she doesn’t have to stay at home.

On her tiktok her and Chris say she’s the homebody in the relationship. But it’s not for her homeboys for her mothers…cos she’s poult and codependent on her. Sad state of affairs for a 41 year old! X

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.