Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic is pretentious,
arrogant, smug, under qualified and boring.

Cat fishing her way through life!

View attachment 985992

Why is she looking so smog of late. Especially when she has a filter on…it’s like she’s watching her screen and believing that’s how she looks.

Also no one cares about her crappy course dine from her “office” which is never used and could be a nice play room for her boys. AAs she doesn’t work she doesn’t need an office.
She must like the look of looking grey and absolutely miserable and bitchy.

I don't understand why her dressing room can't double up as an office anyway. It's so selfish to have an office and a dressing room and a lounge all to herself.

The office could as someone above said be a play room and get her oven put back into her kitchen where the play sign is perhaps if she wants to keep it all open plan, and a proper big island put in. take that bloody pretend island cupboard out, it would make the kitchen seem bigger and the increase the size of the dining area. I would also put a proper sofa in there. that the whole family can actually fit on. if they don't use the lounge, then they could use that as a play room and the office as a gym.

That's what I would do anyway it would make a big difference without spending much....although I'm not sure she could afford it tbh.

Course must be really tough if she has time to fanny about making YouTube videos too 🙃
probably skint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
'another layer of the course'.... oh duck off Nicola.. it is probably some mickey mouse online teach yourself multiple guess quiz to get a certificate...... or another 'module' at least.... 'another layer'.... God she's a silly twit she really is .... lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never known another adult to tell me about their GCSEs and A levels they way she harps on about them! For fucks sake I took German at level and guess what now at 33yrs old I can’t remember a bloody word of it! Why would her a levels have any relevance to her life now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nikki Ryan aka fopperholic is pretentious,
arrogant, smug, under qualified and boring.

Cat fishing her way through life!

View attachment 985992

Why is she looking so smog of late. Especially when she has a filter on…it’s like she’s watching her screen and believing that’s how she looks.

Also no one cares about her crappy course dine from her “office” which is never used and could be a nice play room for her boys. AAs she doesn’t work she doesn’t need an office.
Her face is looking even more plastic and weird 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never known another adult to tell me about their GCSEs and A levels they way she harps on about them! For fucks sake I took German at level and guess what now at 33yrs old I can’t remember a bloody word of it! Why would her a levels have any relevance to her life now 😂
they don’t but they all she has! Same as the 3 stone in 3 months.

In theory she has achieved nothing since she was 21/22 with her ‘degree’ whereas a number of people continue to achieve as they go though life or a career. But she has nothing!? Not like she can say I got promoted etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Das ist nicht gut.... lol ;) I took CSE German and left school in 1980... I surprisingly remember quite a lot spoken ..... that said I wouldn't be able to converse with a real German..... I do remember a nice little ditty about a hat having 3 corners... lol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's has to be trolling us with the good at English comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
they don’t but they all she has! Same as the 3 stone in 3 months.

In theory she has achieved nothing since she was 21/22 with her ‘degree’ whereas a number of people continue to achieve as they go though life or a career. But she has nothing!? Not like she can say I got promoted etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think this is totally spot on. She's not done anything since her supposed degree which is why at 41 she still talks about GCSEs - im embarrassed for her!

Even her SW awards were handed out annually so it hardly matters if she won something years ago! She has no career and no prospects of one! I've never known anyone to be so stuck in the past!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here’s my theory.

she was all set to launch her Nikki Ryan - Mindset Coach venture in January (why else would she set up the page)

but..she failed her course. And she’s actually resitting the parts she failed. And now claiming she’s just not a numbers person to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I got an ’O’ level in maths 62 years ago does that count and biology , religious instructions, geography and English language, and history , yes I’m still fat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here’s my theory.

she was all set to launch her Nikki Ryan - Mindset Coach venture in January (why else would she set up the page)

but..she failed her course. And she’s actually resitting the parts she failed. And now claiming she’s just not a numbers person to explain it.
This would make sense!

Reactions: 16
Her style has changed since having toddlers.... the clothes are bleeping white 😂😂😂 says a lot about what she actually does with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her style has changed since having toddlers.... the clothes are bleeping white 😂😂😂 says a lot about what she actually does with them!
Yeah she doesn't have a duster Peter stringfellow jacket or those hideous shoe boots anymore 😄

How can she say this when she still wears those disgusting clumpy sandals all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
didnt she say the exact thing last year when she bought a load of “oversized” jumpers and joggers I. Xs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have that jumper, in beige, and the dress. Had them since October 😂 so not quite selling out fast!!!
I think she always sizes down to convince herself that she is actually smaller than she is. Always being oversized clothes, always sizing down 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I’m a size 10 and brought it in a small, it’s baggy and falls of the shoulder a little, it doesn’t restrict my blood flow!

Reactions: 12
I can’t. She has posted a video where some man says that carbs aren’t bad and basically don’t feel guilty for eating bread. She actively encouraged people to count bread. Just duck off you absolute prick

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t. She has posted a video where some man says that carbs aren’t bad and basically don’t feel guilty for eating bread. She actively encouraged people to count bread. Just duck off you absolute prick
And he also said there are no bad food. Yet she talks about syns all the time. duck my life. Honestly. She is so deluded.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.