Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is since November we’ve had a sickness bug, scarlet fever, various colds, conjunctivitis, hand foot and mouth and an ear infection. We barely go to soft plays as much as they love them every time we go we catch something. We have dodged Covid somehow. Yet fopps goes and Iv never noticed the boys not go to nursery and I’m sure she’d post something for likes but how do they not get sick?
I think they do get sick but she blames it on them being moody or difficult instead of realising that they're feeling ill. I'm convinced something happened a while back, she went offline for like a week, it's unheard of with her. I would say one of them had covid or was poorly. She doesn't post the sick days anymore because the last time she did she still dragged them on the plane and got tit for it. She wouldn't sit at home if they were ill so she keeps her mouth shut.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sadly the NHS is geared up towards fixing problems through surgery and medication rather than dealing with the root cause of the problem. One of my partner’s family members has just announced she’s having a gastric sleeve procedure on the NHS and she’s only 25. It really angers me that people cannot get access to the mental health treatment they need but can be offered expensive and life changing surgery. It’s madness

Still there. It’s the one with the 4 pics of her on. “Let’s talk” 🙄 and then she ignores for a week. Woman has replied too. A tattler?
Her questions come across so passive aggressive.

“Have you ever got support for it?”

How bleeping patronising.

She thinks everyone coming to her is going to be an easy fix. Well think again Fopps. What you will find is people who have exhausted all other legitimate avenues. Its not going to be her 3 minute chats at the back of group like in slimming world.

She is disgusting saying change your mindset like its thats simple or have you had help..does she know how long the waiting list for mental health is! I'm waiting for cbt for binge eating after taking years to pluck up the courage to ask for help and the waiting list is 13 months!
I get mindset plays a part in anything. But often mental illness health and illness can be interlinked to physical health.

She needs to think back to when she was sobbing away on the internet cos her body was failing her wishes for life.

Then she needs to think this was one area of her life and it was successful in the future bd due to science and not her. I know this is really harsh but I have a genuine point I am not being mean for the sake of it. If left to her own devices she would never have kids.

Her health condition Endometriosis effects her life and she manages that. But others are not so lucky. The human body malfunctions in so many ways. People live with conditions that mean they are in constant states of pain. Mindset won’t change the pain.

Nicola’s problem is she’s gotten a load of the things she wanted in life and she believes that’s from her positive mindset. I imagine that in the past when she had a level of resilience (which she has not had since having the boys and trying to return to work) she has mixed resilience and positive mental mindset.

But even if she has had setbacks she’s always got what she thought she wanted. So really she hasn’t had to live her life without something she wants.

I think a big fall is coming her way in the future. Chris is a broken man and I think he’s sitting it out for the kids. But he’ll realise they are happier away from her.

Sadly the NHS is geared up towards fixing problems through surgery and medication rather than dealing with the root cause of the problem. One of my partner’s family members has just announced she’s having a gastric sleeve procedure on the NHS and she’s only 25. It really angers me that people cannot get access to the mental health treatment they need but can be offered expensive and life changing surgery. It’s madness
I’ve worked in the nhs in the past and she will have had psychological assessments. The thing is it’s after when people regain or their mindset isn’t changed where the struggle becomes harder. X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Or you could have drank all the wine or not and stayed at home on a Sunday with your family!
I went out for lunch for my friends Birthday yesterday, drank way too much, 3 bottles of wine and two bottles of cider 🥴 (this was over 12 hrs with being out and at home) had a lie in this morning thanks to hubby. But since I've got up hubby and I have had an impromptu spring clean of the kitchen cupboards, broke up numerous fights between our 3 boys (just kids being kids) made everyone but myself lunch, made tomorrow's sandwiches, sorted nursery and school uniforms for the morning, played with the kids, put some washing away whilst the boys watch their ipads, hubby has gone food shopping. We will play one of their Christmas computer games later , I'm cooking a cottage pie from scratch for all of our T except the eldest as he's my mini me and a fussy fucker! We've also planned in some 'us time' so will give the kids some sweets and put a film on for them whilst we go upstairs for 15 mins 😆😅 but that's a happy Sunday for us. My children don't want to go out, I would have liked to go on the food shop but my boys don't so guess what Fopps I put my wants aside and put them first!!!!
Also they all sound like they have colds so why at soft play, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or you could have drank all the wine or not and stayed at home on a Sunday with your family!
I went out for lunch for my friends Birthday yesterday, drank way too much, 3 bottles of wine and two bottles of cider 🥴 (this was over 12 hrs with being out and at home) had a lie in this morning thanks to hubby. But since I've got up hubby and I have had an impromptu spring clean of the kitchen cupboards, broke up numerous fights between our 3 boys (just kids being kids) made everyone but myself lunch, made tomorrow's sandwiches, sorted nursery and school uniforms for the morning, played with the kids, put some washing away whilst the boys watch their ipads, hubby has gone food shopping. We will play one of their Christmas computer games later , I'm cooking a cottage pie from scratch for all of our T except the eldest as he's my mini me and a fussy fucker! We've also planned in some 'us time' so will give the kids some sweets and put a film on for them whilst we go upstairs for 15 mins 😆😅 but that's a happy Sunday for us. My children don't want to go out, I would have liked to go on the food shop but my boys don't so guess what Fopps I put my wants aside and put them first!!!!
Also they all sound like they have colds so why at soft play, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
She moans in her story about not being able to cope if she had more wine (which I don't believe she had anyway) but she DIDNT HAVE TO Go OUT.

Your day is much more relatable to people than Nikki Ryan Fopperholic...I would love to know why she thinks she is relatable because everything she does is so different to every other family I know. It's like she wants to persuade people to spend money even if they can't afford it or something.. she needs some help with her mindset

Reactions: 17
Can I just say as a hairdresser whoever did those boys haircuts should have their scissors/shaver taken off them That’s just a hacked mess

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell what is he wearing 🤢 He’s got socks on 🤣🤣 for a change

Off subject I’m bored out of my tree flew to Lanzarote yesterday straight into one of the worst Calimas they’ve had (sand storm). Mr Freakshake has breathing problems so we’re confined to our room and already drank the contents of the mini bar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell what is he wearing 🤢 He’s got socks on 🤣🤣 for a change

Off subject I’m bored out of my tree flew to Lanzarote yesterday straight into one of the worst Calimas they’ve had (sand storm). Mr Freakshake has breathing problems so we’re confined to our room and already drank the contents of the mini bar
He looks like one of the boys in their cream coloured lounge wear 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
was just coming on to say looks like Nicola has bought a job lot of parent and child beige loungewear...... !! Why do they all wear so much beige and cream/white colours? Looks so dull and impractical...... do you think we'll be treated to a 'family' roast pic today - they have never spent this afternoon at home..... I have to say that 'play room' corner would drive me insane it looks so untidy.... they really would of been better turning the lounge into the play room and making that a lovely big open plan kitchen/diner/family room ...... like Chelsea has done.... would of been much better..... that way you can shut the door on the mess at the end of the day.... !

So Chris is with otherson making a robot of a box, which Prikki then cackles at. She spends the 10 minutes with Faveson teaching him numbers and letters. She may think he is cleaver, but she will hold him back if she doesn’t start teaching letters by the phonic sound!!!

Reactions: 19
She is disgusting saying change your mindset like its thats simple or have you had help..does she know how long the waiting list for mental health is! I'm waiting for cbt for binge eating after taking years to pluck up the courage to ask for help and the waiting list is 13 months!
Good luck with it. I’ve never plucked up the courage to go. Or worry it won’t be taken seriously. Change your mindset indeed… but she’s a “the secret” follower, which I thought was one of the shittest books ever written! Everything bad happens because you’ve invited negativity into your life…. So people dying young etc it’s their fault is it! Absolute drivel!!! I’m all for trying to put a positive spin on things and have been on antidepressants before and have found my triggers and what helps me but equally I’m aware and prepared to go back on them if I need to. Being as it’s a physical chemical imbalance in the brain rather than I’ve not said my 5 positive mantras (I don’t do that… I imagine that’s her 🤣 )

Reactions: 12
Yeah just ‘mindset’

Oh god. A book.
God help us all!!

Also the comment to the person who is struggling - bleeping unhelpful witch.

Change your mindset, what a bleeping patronising bleep.Fopps doesn’t know what else to say, never mind write a book.What part of the diet chefs posts has she copied , I did message him a couple of weeks ago
Did he get back to you?

I'm a wine drinker, a red wine drinker too. Does this look like a glass that has even had a sip taken from it? It doesn't to me 😄
There must be a thimble full in that glass. If that was mine it would be half full 😂

I was thinking that, red wine sticks to everything, it leaves a film on the glass. There's not even a mouth mark on there, that's water marks where the glass has been washed and wiped. Why does she make up such bullshit 🤣
Desperate to seem “ relatable” and like she is a well to do “ celeb” ( like Real housewives of … where ever)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You have to laugh at her sheer ignorance. For many people diet and exercise issues stem from significant events in their lives..try telling an alcoholic who lost a child or that served in a war zone that their alcoholism is just down to “mindset.” Food issues can be no different to some people. To her she might think, “Sandra eats too many cakes a week because she’s greedy,” maybe Sandra eats too many cakes because she’s lonely and struggling as she lost her husband and has no other family and that cake is the only thing that makes her happy?! Stupid witch needs to educate herself properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
More staged pics of the boys hugging and kissing but actually looking like they don't give a tit! Otherwise eyes looking so bad in pic one bless him... and those boots/wellies are awful and so big ! Also how does she have time to answer all the arse lickers 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
More staged pics of the boys hugging and kissing but actually looking like they don't give a tit! Otherwise eyes looking so bad in pic one bless him... and those boots/wellies are awful and so big ! Also how does she have time to answer all the arse lickers 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Their hugs to one another are as unnatural as their mother

Honestly it is so weird how she wants to show them being so affectionate. It’s so weird. Let them be and if they want to hug they will but constantly forcing them to cuddle and kiss for the gratification of strangers is downright disturbing. It’s very uncomfortable to see as so unnatural.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.