Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hurts my brain šŸ¤Æ what the duck is she trying to say šŸ˜©
This angers the eff out of me .... itā€™s pretty easy to be thankful for what you have
when you have a nice house, a nice car, can buy new clothing every other day, can afford to take your children out every single day, get given endless free gifts including holidays ... Try living in a one room tit hole with 3 kids and having no money and having to visit a food bank to survive, you condescending thoughtless witch of a woman ( now mindset that ).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This angers the eff out of me .... itā€™s pretty easy to be thankful for what you have
when you have a nice house, a nice car, can buy new clothing every other day, can afford to take your children out every single day, get given endless free gifts including holidays ... Try living in a one room tit hole with 3 kids and having no money and having to visit a food bank to survive, you condescending thoughtless witch of a woman ( now mindset that ).
I get so sweary on this thread because she drives me insane!

Very easy for her to be so flippant when her husband earns enough money to live how they do, so she can just stare at herself in the mirror and fanny around with an ad now and again.

She's a right patronising cow!

Reactions: 27
I get so sweary on this thread because she drives me insane!

Very easy for her to be so flippant when her husband earns enough money to live how they do, so she can just stare at herself in the mirror and fanny around with an ad now and again.

She's a right patronising cow!
Sheā€™s living off her husband and his parents.
Her career is scrounging things she doesnā€™t need not want.

I have never known a mother say they can lounge around in the middle of the day after a gym session! Sheā€™s so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 21
She's a lazy arsenal end off. I've got covid for the 2nd time. Ive been careful and am vaccinated and boosted. I work in a school and am exposed to it more. I cannot fathom how she hasn't ever got it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
so something else new to 'lounge' about it..... and who gives two flying fucks if it's a size 8 Nicola ? Also... if she's not showing herself wearing it I don't believe she bought it ! How many clothes does one person need ? (and the kids)

I was listening to Rosie Henshaw today on her stories and she was on about how she used to be really influenced by things she saw but didn't actually like so had stuff in her house etc just because others had it .... but now she only has stuff she likes..... made me think of Nicola with her grey crushed velvet house and the kids and her wearing all beige etc and it's because she sees others doing it..... and not necessarily I think because she likes it herself - she has no original ideas (apart from putting her oven in her dining room lol)!! xx

Reactions: 16
I never buy loungewear or pjā€™s in the size I am, always one or maybe two sizes bigger. Itā€™s supposed to be comfy! Sheā€™ll pretend sheā€™s stating the size because soooo many people keep asking but honestly if you canā€™t figure out your size in a pair of jogging bottoms thereā€™s no hope šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
I never buy loungewear or pjā€™s in the size I am, always one or maybe two sizes bigger. Itā€™s supposed to be comfy! Sheā€™ll pretend sheā€™s stating the size because soooo many people keep asking but honestly if you canā€™t figure out your size in a pair of jogging bottoms thereā€™s no hope šŸ˜‚
I agree, someone got me some PJ's for Christmas and I really like them but saw they were two sizes too big...tried them on and they are so so comfy I love wearing them probably the most comfortable pair I have atm.

Reactions: 14
I agree, someone got me some PJ's for Christmas and I really like them but saw they were two sizes too big...tried them on and they are so so comfy I love wearing them probably the most comfortable pair I have atm.
I do this all the time! On my Xmas list for my partner I put that if he was getting me any underwear or clothes my size was a 12 however if he was getting pJs I would want a 16! My favourite pair of pjs are my maternity ones! And my son turns 4 in March šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Fopps whole sense of worth are the numbers on the scale and the size of her clothes.

She would be a dangerous mother to daughters. My mum had passed on some issues from the diet culture that Foppsmum clearly still maintains. Itā€™s a sad state of affairs really isnā€™t it?

Reactions: 22
What will this Google certificate foppercoach do if that lass responds to her ā€œhave you ever got supportā€ message with something super heartfelt and/or cries out for help and/or gets emotional? Will she say go to gym, buy a coat, eat Turkey mince and read the bastard secret? Get to duck.
Proper needs a full fat, sugary fist into reality, quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What will this Google certificate foppercoach do if that lass responds to her ā€œhave you ever got supportā€ message with something super heartfelt and/or cries out for help and/or gets emotional? Will she say go to gym, buy a coat, eat Turkey mince and read the bastard secret? Get to duck.
The lady did reply including saying "the problem lies with me" šŸ˜” but Fopps hasn't responded back to her yet.

Considering she opened that post saying "Let's talk", she's not consistent with her replies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The lady did reply including saying "the problem lies with me" šŸ˜” but Fopps hasn't responded back to her yet.

Considering she opened that post saying "Let's talk", she's not consistent with her replies.
Royal bleep she isShe is a complete fail with everything she does but in her eyes thinks she is perfect

Bastard secret ahahahahaha

Reactions: 15
Fopps whole sense of worth are the numbers on the scale and the size of her clothes.

She would be a dangerous mother to daughters. My mum had passed on some issues from the diet culture that Foppsmum clearly still maintains. Itā€™s a sad state of affairs really isnā€™t it?
Ur so right..Itā€™s definitely her mothers fault..You can tell sheā€™s the same when she comments that sheā€™s got weight issues aswell..They both need a life ..

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s quiet today, letā€™s hope sheā€™s got the shits or something

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably off in some #prsample clinic having her face rearranged, while her mother wears out her new hip replacement looking after her miracles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.