Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ABDE1FDD-5D04-4540-8407-E3F8B696B032.png
My ovaries just shrivelled up & died.

The joggers going in at the ankles has made me hurl

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why have those boys had their hair cut again?
Why must they have clippers and scissors used?
Why would you take them at 4.45pm after "pre school"? (it's bleeping NURSERY Fopps)
Why then go out somewhere for dinner?
Honestly I'm so close to commenting 🤬
And why is she so annoyed that Grayson is taller than Lawson 😐
Whilst I'm at it my middle son is named Grayson (when we chose it it wasn't even in the Top 100 Baby Names, we chose it after watching The Nut Job lots of times with our first born and one of the characters is a squirrel called Grayson 😍) I love the name obvs but it pisses me off that Fopps named one of her miracles the same as my boy 💙🌈😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why have those boys had their hair cut again?
Why must they have clippers and scissors used?
Why would you take them at 4.45pm after "pre school"? (it's bleeping NURSERY Fopps)
Why then go out somewhere for dinner?
Honestly I'm so close to commenting 🤬
And why is she so annoyed that Grayson is taller than Lawson 😐
Whilst I'm at it my middle son is named Grayson (when we chose it it wasn't even in the Top 100 Baby Names, we chose it after watching The Nut Job lots of times with our first born and one of the characters is a squirrel called Grayson 😍) I love the name obvs but it pisses me off that Fopps named one of her miracles the same as my boy 💙🌈😭
She's really pissing me off lately too. I think she's worse than ever! It's the blatant favouritism she doesn't even hide it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get the excessive hair cuts at all. My son hated his hair being cut (used to say it hurt him) and even at 14 still has a scissor cut rather than clippers. He got it cut when it was in his eyes rather than cause him extra distress.

My dads partner is obsessed with how tall my children are. It’s like she’s scared they’ll be taller than her grandson. Very odd behaviour.

I personally really dislike their names. It’s not that I dislike them separately - and please no one take offence (I’m sure people dislike my choices too) it’s that she’s given her non identical twins who she banged on when she was pregnant about being individuals practically the same name. Just a weird choice for me.

Reactions: 15
I really wish we could find the post of her saying mental health doesn't affect her as she's a positive person or whatever nonsense she was saying at the time! It's really getting to me that she's trying to now be an advocate for mental health when she hasn't got a bleeping clue!!!!!

Reactions: 17
She's really pissing me off lately too. I think she's worse than ever! It's the blatant favouritism she doesn't even hide it anymore
Her tone when speaking to them. She’s like some uncaring teacher when talking to Grayson and then it’s all “Law” for Lawson. Think it’s brilliant that Grayson is the one who has the best aim when it comes to things like gold and bowling. She will bleeping hate that.

Reactions: 16
it really bugs me when she’s calls him law or law law I don’t know why it does but 😂

• Haha
I like how she’s spent more ££ buying them those vetch toys and they are equally happy playing with a cardboard box!

I really wish we could find the post of her saying mental health doesn't affect her as she's a positive person or whatever nonsense she was saying at the time! It's really getting to me that she's trying to now be an advocate for mental health when she hasn't got a bleeping clue!!!!!

I think it was in the florida video on her you tube... I'm sure it was... in my phone else I'd try and look and link 😊

Reactions: 9
Another set of terrible staged photos.

The side eye from Lawson double checking he’s following the instructions being screeched at him by his mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Another set of terrible staged photos.

The side eye from Lawson double checking he’s following the instructions being screeched at him by his mother.
Yep awaiting for the next instructions , so staged it’s sad 😢 constantly needing approval , are we doing it right mommy ?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's veganUary you absolute cock head.
Not veganary.
How can you get it so very bleeping wrong.
Advertising a vegan product when you couldn't be less vegan.
Getting the term wrong, telling people vegan isn't about every meal.
It bleeping is you dick. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Good to see normal Monday service has resumed, we just need the “draw the line comment” and all will be well with the world again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone asked what app the boys were using and she said, I'll do some stories on it later. Rather than just bleeping tell us. Bet it's an ad.

This hurts my brain 🤯 what the duck is she trying to say 😩
If someone could work a bit of photoshop magic on this it would make my day. I think we can all agree that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is the least grateful person on the planet. She has a shopping addiction because she can’t bear someone having something that she hasn’t got. Filters her poor boys because in her eyes they aren’t good enough without a filter. Does not appreciate her husband and openly criticises him on social media. Takes her parents for granted and forces them to babysit even when they have just had major surgery and should be resting. Worships celebrities and their out of reach/ touch lifestyles while ignoring her followers who are the reason she has a job in social media in the first place. Tell me again Nikki how grateful you are for your life because we didn’t quite hear you😡 Mindset coach my a***!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God help us all!!

Also the comment to the person who is struggling - bleeping unhelpful witch.

Did he get back to you?

There must be a thimble full in that glass. If that was mine it would be half full 😂

Desperate to seem “ relatable” and like she is a well to do “ celeb” ( like Real housewives of … where ever)
Hi, yes the Diet Chef got back to me and told me about the slimming world reel he was doing , I will have a look at her latest plagerisation(taking someone’s words or ideas as if they were your own) and inform him

• Haha
  • Heart
This hurts my brain 🤯 what the duck is she trying to say 😩
And this is from a woman who gets damp over -Z listers, comments on celebs IG posts, chases being 7lbs lighter for over 20yrs, buys a jumper in every colour because she likes it.

Was a witch to the friends who fell pregnant naturally because she couldn't....Won't be seen dead in anything other than a RR, buys designer trainers she's copied from the 20yr old influencers to fit in..... then has the audacity to post THIS?!

I am bleeping done this week and it's only Monday 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.