Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the comment about losing the same stone over and over and the book comments 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Goes to prove that she doesn't care about her followers, despite the fact that they are her potential new client base..maybe people will now start to realise.

She has no idea about business and business image does she? Why would anyone want mindset coaching from a woman whose mindset is out and out nasty, narcissistic, unhealthy and dangerous and worst still...proud that she is all of these things.

Reactions: 12
Only now catching up! The outfits at the park! Poor little buggers…. Honestly what the duck do they look like!

Reactions: 19
Only now catching up! The outfits at the park! Poor little buggers…. Honestly what the duck do they look like!
They look absolutely ridiculous and surly those coats can be comfy for playing how about a nice coat more suitable for playing in sand and on swings! They are 3 not 30!

They look absolutely ridiculous and surly those coats can be comfy for playing how about a nice coat more suitable for playing in sand and on swings! They are 3 not 30!
I’m sure she got them from primark and they don’t look very thick.

They don’t look that warm either
What’s wrong with some old joggers and wellies…
She thinks they look so smart but they looks like a couple of chavs

Reactions: 24
Goes to prove that she doesn't care about her followers, despite the fact that they are her potential new client base..maybe people will now start to realise.

She has no idea about business and business image does she? Why would anyone want mindset coaching from a woman whose mindset is out and out nasty, narcissistic, unhealthy and dangerous and worst still...proud that she is all of these things.
They have definitely been deleted if they were on the 'fitness for mental health' reel 🙄🙄 she is so lazy and not caring at all... the lady I follow sometimes does free online sessions for followers.. that are actual useful.... well thought out and professional... unlike Nicola's 'change your mindset' 😔😔

They have definitely been deleted if they were on the 'fitness for mental health' reel 🙄🙄 she is so lazy and not caring at all... the lady I follow sometimes does free online sessions for followers.. that are actual useful.... well thought out and professional... unlike Nicola's 'change your mindset' 😔😔
Still there. It’s the one with the 4 pics of her on. “Let’s talk” 🙄 and then she ignores for a week. Woman has replied too. A tattler?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Still there. It’s the one with the 4 pics of her on. “Let’s talk” 🙄 and then she ignores for a week. Woman has replied too. A tattler?
She wants to be a life coach and that's the best she can come up with? So what if someone comes to YOU for support Prikki? Jesus she is seriously lacking empathy. Who the hell relates to this piece of selfish tit 🥴

Have you ever got support for it? Is she serious? She has no idea how long getting ‘support’ takes. Most sufferers just give up as the system is not designed to help until you are in complete crisis. She really needs to educate herself before spouting advice

• Heart
Have you ever got support for it? Is she serious? She has no idea how long getting ‘support’ takes. Most sufferers just give up as the system is not designed to help until you are in complete crisis. She really needs to educate herself before spouting advice
Nikki has clearly never had any mental health training or been around people who have suffered (apart from her own pnd) that is why she does not understand how to help people.

Nikki's response is basically telling that woman what she is doing is wrong when she isn't...she is asking Nikki for help and Nikki is basically taking the piss out of her..she is putting her down she makes me so so angry...this is why I dislike her. So much.

She has been so spoilt in life she thinks that things just happen in an instant because you ask for it...she wakes up one morning and has a bad hair day so decides that she will book a hair appointment ...she has one by the end of the following day. She decides that she wants a particular outfit so she dumps her boys and travels the whole of Warwickshire until she finds it ..and the. If she can't...has a hissy fit on Instagram...that is not how life works...

This is real life Nikki... people ask for help and wait years before anyone even opens their file and for alot of them...it is sadly too late. Then their friends and family often develop mental health issues and the cycle begins again....

Reactions: 15
I'm a wine drinker, a red wine drinker too. Does this look like a glass that has even had a sip taken from it? It doesn't to me 😄
Especially not drank by her as she’s cakes her make up on surely there would be make up on it!

Reactions: 17
Especially not drank by her as she’s cakes her make up on surely there would be make up on it!
I was thinking that, red wine sticks to everything, it leaves a film on the glass. There's not even a mouth mark on there, that's water marks where the glass has been washed and wiped. Why does she make up such bullshit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nikki has clearly never had any mental health training or been around people who have suffered (apart from her own pnd) that is why she does not understand how to help people.

Nikki's response is basically telling that woman what she is doing is wrong when she isn't...she is asking Nikki for help and Nikki is basically taking the piss out of her..she is putting her down she makes me so so angry...this is why I dislike her. So much.

She has been so spoilt in life she thinks that things just happen in an instant because you ask for it...she wakes up one morning and has a bad hair day so decides that she will book a hair appointment ...she has one by the end of the following day. She decides that she wants a particular outfit so she dumps her boys and travels the whole of Warwickshire until she finds it ..and the. If she can't...has a hissy fit on Instagram...that is not how life works...

This is real life Nikki... people ask for help and wait years before anyone even opens their file and for alot of them...it is sadly too late. Then their friends and family often develop mental health issues and the cycle begins again....
Absolutely right.
As someone who works in a mental health trust I can confirm that the whole system has been creaking for some time and contrary to what politicians may proclaim they have not put extra money into the system. So the time between getting up the courage to ask for help and actually getting help is getting longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is disgusting saying change your mindset like its thats simple or have you had help..does she know how long the waiting list for mental health is! I'm waiting for cbt for binge eating after taking years to pluck up the courage to ask for help and the waiting list is 13 months!

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is since November we’ve had a sickness bug, scarlet fever, various colds, conjunctivitis, hand foot and mouth and an ear infection. We barely go to soft plays as much as they love them every time we go we catch something. We have dodged Covid somehow. Yet fopps goes and Iv never noticed the boys not go to nursery and I’m sure she’d post something for likes but how do they not get sick?

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is since November we’ve had a sickness bug, scarlet fever, various colds, conjunctivitis, hand foot and mouth and an ear infection. We barely go to soft plays as much as they love them every time we go we catch something. We have dodged Covid somehow. Yet fopps goes and Iv never noticed the boys not go to nursery and I’m sure she’d post something for likes but how do they not get sick?
They don’t get sick as she’s an incredibly positive person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.