Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would you not feel like a Fanny sitting in a car eye bleeping yourself and pointing in different directions? I would….
well she is a right C U Next Tuesday so all in a days work for her - imagine that being your actual job - sitting in your car.... doing a selfie video.... eye bleeping yourself..... what a contribution to society !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s sooooo full of tit! She didn’t guess the killer in Stay Close. Why has she got to be such a boastful big headed twit?

Reactions: 14
Her choice in music especially when featuring the boys really baffles me.
She Really doesn’t think of words or anything it suggests

Woman hasn't got a clue. Yes I agree exercise is good for your metal health BUT not because it's "fun and social" Being social is the biggest struggle, dreading the "how are you" question because you have no idea how to answer or don't want to talk about it.

Dunno why those kids need constant hair cuts. My three year old had his done in October and I've looked at him today and thought yeah its getting a bit long now, probs time to book him in.

Also, never known anyone's kids to have as many coats as these two. What's the need?

• Heart
would you not feel like a Fanny sitting in a car eye bleeping yourself and pointing in different directions? I would….
It so dated as well. Like imagine driving along and being ooh I’ll make a crap video on the already widely known mental health benefits of the exercise?! That she’s ignored until she can make money from it.

Shes so arrogant with her choice of words. Thinking she’d just show people how to wear a black jumper with black leggings! I actually like the outfit but it’s just big standard.
0875DFA3-638D-41A4-A3AA-3DB8E4941A16.jpeg

72BAA0BC-CD85-48F5-83C1-16E90C0C2322.jpeg

Also the many faces of fopps in one week…
0B8B8738-B06B-49E2-8DCE-00ECD4B2C9DC.jpeg

The first one is the reality….
3A2FA7A0-9271-43FE-9007-9FA2AFA9A7F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It so dated as well. Like imagine driving along and being ooh I’ll make a crap video on the already widely known mental health benefits of the exercise?! That she’s ignored until she can make money from it.

Shes so arrogant with her choice of words. Thinking she’d just show people how to wear a black jumper with black leggings! I actually like the outfit but it’s just big standard.
View attachment 991670
View attachment 991560

View attachment 991674
View attachment 991676
Oh but she doesn't have fillers around her mouth and lips 🤣🧐 her face is literally unrecognisable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she was overdue a good old photo stretch :ROFLMAO: does she not look at them and see what we all see FFS wake up woman!!

• Haha

View attachment 991670
View attachment 991560

View attachment 991674
View attachment 991676
Hadn’t she got 1 of them faces that you just get bored of looking at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so weird how her mum seems desperate for her praise! Such a fucked up relationship/family where they all seem to worship queen Nicola for reasons totally unknown!

Reactions: 24
Exercise doesn't always make everyone feel better. It makes some people feel better...always thinks she is right...typical Nikki Ryan Fopperholic

Reactions: 15
Yeah just ‘mindset’

Oh god. A book.
This is an absolutely awful awful response! Zero empathy. Yes 'lovely' you just need to work on your mindset!! it's all that ladies mindset, and not the decades and decades of diet culture subconsciously drilled into every woman on the planet, not the overload of misinformation from diet groups, diet trends, no fat no sugar no carbs no dairy no eating after 6 no eating before 9, 3 big meals a day no 5 small meals a day, protein hits and 'Hi lovely, I got the size XS' that cause the eating issues to begin with and yours truly perpetuates across her bullshit content streams of nonsense. duck you Nikki Ryan! What a condescending stupid twit.
Yes 12yrs of losing and gaining the same stone will all be easily solved once Nikki bleeping Ryan brings out her mindset coaching 🤦‍♀️ She must be truly uhhhhhhmaaazin is she can single handedly solve such a layered, psychological, emotional topic that so far no one has been able to solve 👏 👏 👏 After all, Nikki Ryan's doing great at that isn't she (same 10lbs for 20yrs anyone?)
What a dumb duck she really is, I've never been so mad at her! I hope that woman unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hope Grayson is better at having his haircut now and doesn’t get as distressed as he used to. Because he didn’t need a cut and I’d hate to think of her putting him through something unnecessarily.

My son gets very upset during haircuts, I have a woman come to the house who is experienced in children with sensory issues and it’s still a stressful experience so I choose not to put him through it too frequently. Just frequent enough that he’s getting used to it but not so frequent that he’s stressed out when it can be avoided.

But what do I know, I’m not perfect Miss Prikki and my oven is in my kitchen.

Reactions: 16
Has she deleted the comment about losing the same stone over and over and the book comments 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Worst. Reel. Ever.

She can’t even be bothered making decent content. She looks so bored.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.