Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have explained to that lady how to change her mindset. And she says she wants to help people. Hope she doesn't get book deal she doesn't give a tit about anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s going to have to put a bit more work in than advise someone to work on their mindset! She wants to carve out a career on this. Just shows how lazy she is!

All these mental health comments too, when she’s been so ignorant previously 😡. We have long memories Nicola, you’ll never fool us!

However the lady who’s made the comments about losing the same stone over and over is in fact very similar to Nikki who always wants to lose 10lbs!

Oh god, not the book!

Reactions: 16
She needs to work on her own mindset the stupid twit 🤣🤣 she's been doing THE SAME???? going up and down 10lbs the last 20 years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘You need to change your mindset’ has the same energy as telling depressed people to just stop being depressed 🙄🙄🙄.

Even if she doesn’t want to give out free advice a better response would have been ‘you’d really benefit from changing your mindset and that’s exactly the kind of thing I’m going to be supporting people with soon’ you know…try and get some clients?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
would you not feel like a Fanny sitting in a car eye bleeping yourself and pointing in different directions? I would….

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Change your mindset, what a bleeping patronising bleep.Fopps doesn’t know what else to say, never mind write a book.What part of the diet chefs posts has she copied , I did message him a couple of weeks ago

Reactions: 17
Going back to that pathetic toastie and soup. The soup is supposed to be home made tomato and basil, she doesn’t say she has skinned the tomato’s and there’s no fresh basil in it by the looks of things. It’s also completely smooth. I don’t believe for a minute she made that, it’s out of a tin so she can micromanage the calories

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going back to that pathetic toastie and soup. The soup is supposed to be home made tomato and basil, she doesn’t say she has skinned the tomato’s and there’s no fresh basil in it by the looks of things. It’s also completely smooth. I don’t believe for a minute she made that, it’s out of a tin so she can micromanage the calories
She only knows how to pan fry turkey mince, I agree I doubt she made the soup

Reactions: 9
Being very careful again not to show Squintsons face/eyes 🙄 imagine being that bothered by it, but doing nothing about it 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chris, Faverson and Squintson look like extras from Peaky blinders

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fopps writing a book...it would go something like this....

Once upon a time all the people over a size XS in a magical land we so so so OBsessed with changing their mindset so they could wear size 8's that they all decided to listen to and follow the advice of a STUnning wrinkle free, young looking successful woman who had lost 3 stone in 3 months, she told them all about Turkey mince, Fage yogurt and the satiety of food and how using her magic tricks they too could lose 3 stone in 3 months just like she had, she explained they could never of course look as good as her or as thin and STUnning as her as they had all left it too late to want to change their mindsets. She reminded them that if they had done as she had years earlier they too might have also lost 3 stone in 3 months just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.