Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have a lot of money on credit cards. Kitchen redone and extension or garage converted whichever it was. All the money she spends on literally everything. Those boys didn’t need a hair cut its just another excuse for her to spend money. She’s worse than those people on that channel 4 series some years back who were addicted to spending

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As I think I may have said before, our youngest son had a squint, only visible on photos, we were turned away multiple times by GP, optometrists until we said we demanded a 2nd/3rd/4th opinion...
He needed patches, glasses and surgery, he was now reception age. He was so distraught at patches at an older age as his poor eye sight was so bad he was banging his head against the wall, hysterically crying, it was devastating and that was us for years asking for help. He showed no signs of sight loss or delayed development.
Fopp/Nikki, for the love of your child who you profess to love so dearly please ask for a 2nd opinion

• Sad
Aww bless him the squint is definitely becoming more noticeable. I really hope she’s getting it looked at even if she pretends she isn’t on Instagram.

Reactions: 19
God. The more I look at those latest stories….. it’s just weird… Grayson is miles away and then comes up close and seems to be angling his head away.. then she literally cuts him off down the middle so as not to show his face

Reactions: 12
How on earth could a hcp deny this boy has a squint. His eye is literally turned into his nose
Honestly it makes me so sad she’s not getting his eye issue sorted. A search on nhs for squint shows a photo and it’s pretty much matching an screenshot from today. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/squint/

6B590996-8226-4D7F-9535-11FD0067E213.png

If she got it sorted earlier it could be turned into something fun for him. Mind you he seems to hate haircuts etc so maybe now he’s older he’ll now struggle.

I still remember getting treatment for my eyes and like I’ve said before.

It must be hard for parents who have to push for help see her just ignoring his issues. X

Reactions: 14
Fopps, if you're ever reading here, I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt that you're dealing with eye situation privately but the lack of eye patch tells me otherwise 😔

• Sad
Fopps, if you're ever reading here, I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt that you're dealing with eye situation privately but the lack of eye patch tells me otherwise 😔
Totally agree.

Instead of spending money on her vain treatments get this little fella sorted.

What upsets me with her is her arrogance. Human bodies are amazing but they sometimes malfunction.

A squint in the grand scheme of life is so simple to treat compared to other conditions. No one is to blame for most issues arising. But a responsible parent like @JudyG1809 fights to get their child the help they need. Fopperholic is so fake she wants cookie cutter kids. Well it’s not always the case and you can’t manifest it away so get it sorted.

She could use her platform to educate on signs to look out for. Treatment options…bloody hell she could sell trendy eye patches but just do something.

To be super clear decent people aren’t mocking the condition they are disgusted at the parenting skills. Which the likes of Fopps like to gaslight as bullying. No hun you ate the bully not anyone showing concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As I think I may have said before, our youngest son had a squint, only visible on photos, we were turned away multiple times by GP, optometrists until we said we demanded a 2nd/3rd/4th opinion...
He needed patches, glasses and surgery, he was now reception age. He was so distraught at patches at an older age as his poor eye sight was so bad he was banging his head against the wall, hysterically crying, it was devastating and that was us for years asking for help. He showed no signs of sight loss or delayed development.
Fopp/Nikki, for the love of your child who you profess to love so dearly please ask for a 2nd opinion
I had a patch when I was in reception and I’m almost 30, I can honestly still remember how uncomfortable it was and how out of place I felt but at least my mum was putting me first and trying to sort it out

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fopperbollox had glasses and laser eye surgery herself so why isn't she more understanding towards her son. It makes it worse because she calls Faveson her 'angel face' and can hardly bear to show Otherson. She's an absolute witch

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'd have a lot more respect for her if she addressed his squint, took him to be seen and used her platforms to educate.

Instead she is being purposely neglectful by not getting him seen as it doesn't fit her perfect image.

As for not showing his full face because she is embarrassed but then dedicating grid posts to faveson. Shameful, disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 22
He can't focus straight either. His eyes are darting about all over the place.

Bloody shame for the poor kid. She literally can't admit anything is less than perfect in her world.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
His eye is so obvious but she’s to vain and superficial to care 🤷🏻‍♀️…And god help anyone around her tell who tells her that his eye needs to be looked at..She would bite their heads off!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.