Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meal planning you tube could not be any duller! Literally 13 mins spent of her looking up recipes, how does she not see that as the most boring old tripe. I fast forwarded most of it and it was still 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow she is like a scientist ! Bloody great course she is doing 🤯
From a woman who ingests daily chemical storm quick ready meals (we all need quick fixes I know, but she doesn't have a job and does this daily choosing me time instead!) Aspartame snacks, artificial protein, NOTHING fresh or unprepped, instead of anything of substance lecturing people on nutrition and bowel cancer avoidance. Is this a joke? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Trying her best to keep poor Graysons face off camera or just show part of it on those latest stories but it's plain to see he has a squint, she needs to step out of her denial zone and get him the help he needs while he's still young. She isn't doing anything because a less than perfect eye (in her mind) doesn't fit her aesthetic, she's a disgrace!

Reactions: 26
Trying her best to keep poor Graysons face off camera or just show part of it on those latest stories but it's plain to see he has a squint, she needs to step out of her denial zone and get him the help he needs while he's still young. She isn't doing anything because a less than perfect eye (in her mind) doesn't fit her aesthetic, she's a disgrace!
Honestly how can she not get his little eyes looked at. Not from a looks point of view but health!

She’s desperately trying to her the boys picked up for adverts with this shite fake acting she has them do. Fopps Asda aren’t interested hun! You’re flogging a dead horse!

I don’t like to comment on the way the boys look as they are only small & it’s not fair but unfortunately on those videos tonight it is clear to see greyson needs his eyes looking at. The worst part is fopperholic follows 2 different accounts both who have boys who wear glasses & have also had to wear eye patches as I follow the same 2 accounts

I don’t like to comment on the way the boys look as they are only small & it’s not fair but unfortunately on those videos tonight it is clear to see greyson needs his eyes looking at. The worst part is fopperholic follows 2 different accounts both who have boys who wear glasses & have also had to wear eye patches as I follow the same 2 accounts
Honestly as someone who wore glasses as a kid I’m so grateful to my parents for insisting I wear them even when I “lost” them about ten times a day!

Why do they need a hair cut again! Their hair looked a fine length!
41FB44D8-7B9C-4E62-8AD0-8FC9C1F16534.png

is she only showing the one who sits still got his haircut.

Also she’s gone off plan…
1A3528C8-CADB-48C9-A59F-70C4BC4999E3.jpeg

So is eating out two days running?! Not bad for someone who doesn’t do anything all day but try and get her kids scouted.

Reactions: 13
Honestly as someone who wore glasses as a kid I’m so grateful to my parents for insisting I wear them even when I “lost” them about ten times a day!

View attachment 989324
is she only showing the one who sits still got his haircut.

Also she’s gone off plan…
View attachment 989330

So is eating out two days running?! Not bad for someone who doesn’t do anything all day but try and get her kids scouted.

Think she said this is for next week..... which means she's been caning the ready meals and eating out this week ! Be interesting to see if she actually shares any of these 'cook from scratch' meals ! Why when she's not working does she not just cook for all of them and do one meal - she don't half make life harder for herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Think she said this is for next week..... which means she's been caning the ready meals and eating out this week ! Be interesting to see if she actually shares any of these 'cook from scratch' meals ! Why when she's not working does she not just cook for all of them and do one meal - she don't half make life harder for herself !
Honestly she’s is the most inconsistent person ever. Can’t even stick to her meal plans when paid to do so e.g. Veganuary for one meal a day and her readly ad.

She's keeping her face offline too while all the 'treatments' from the other day settle too no doubt

She's keeping her face offline too while all the 'treatments' from the other day settle too no doubt
Christ I'm as good at English as fopperbollox 🤣 must have been that malibu and milk I had 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.