Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he also said there are no bad food. Yet she talks about syns all the time. duck my life. Honestly. She is so deluded.
She's the least self-aware person I've ever come across. Does she not see how contradictory her message is? She should own it and say how wrong she was, but she can't, she'll just claim she knew this all along.
How that can help people with their mindset I've no bleeping idea!

Reactions: 15
The first shot he shows on that video is the sugar free drinks.... doesn't she live for her cherry pepsi max ? she has minimal bread...... carb products.... she calls food 'bad' 'good'.... 'your weight and size do not define you' ha ha ha she is all about the thin beautiful stooning peple ! x

Reactions: 12
If weight doesn't define her, why did she take the bleeping piss that time she picked up a size 20 in Primark by accident, where she tried it on and laughed and grabbed at it because it was so 'huge' on her? 🙄

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Im quite a fan of a sandwich thin, toasted they go really crispy and I load them with salmon paté or mackerel paté, cause I love crackers and they are very cracker like when toasted, no way do they make a good cheese toastie as her reel suggests, they're far too thin, the tiny amount of cheese you could fit on would ooze out.....tell us again how no food is off limits and you don't restrict it Foppernocchio......under oath ;) #bettybullshitter

Reactions: 9
Reminded me of fopps 🤣
This is actually so toxic, I can’t believe Kourtney can post things like this without backlash. Really thought we were turning a corner with this kind of rubbish.

Ha ha sorry got on my soap box there 🤣

Reactions: 19
To come out looking exactly the same just with washed hair 😂😂😂😂😂 👍
Her hair hasn’t changed style or colour in years

I have never known another adult to tell me about their GCSEs and A levels they way she harps on about them! For fucks sake I took German at level and guess what now at 33yrs old I can’t remember a bloody word of it! Why would her a levels have any relevance to her life now 😂
Hmmm not going on about her supposed degree though lol

I’ve done a flops and bought the same jumper in different colours?! 🙈 in my defence I havnt had any new jumpers in a few years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does everything have to be described as HeALthY? It’s just soup and a bit of bread. MY GOD.

I feel so sorry for any person struggling with their relationship with FOOD, their body/weight and exercise that falls for her pathetic manipulative disordered trash.

Reactions: 18
She is a walking contradiction. She is actively still promoting SW while also sharing things about how there is no bad food & carbs are good, yet a small part of the SW plan you can basically have no carbs to boost your weight loss. She reckons her style has changed since having toddlers does she mean since having kids or is it gonna change every time the kids go through a new stage eg my style has changed since the kids are at school, my style has changed since having teenagers!!
She now keeps mentioning mental health so think she is going towards that aswell. I did a mental health work shop with work this week & ive always said everyone has mental health but not everyone has metal health problems yet for years she has shown a negative way towards mental health. I have close family who have to take medication daily to help there mental health so it really bugs me that she keeps mentioning it the way she does. It’s great to promote good mental health but she doesn’t as she is so obsessive over things.
she says the scale doesn’t define her yet spent years weighing people for a living!! She needs to either go back to SW or come away from it fully as the two things she is try to advocate for dont go hand in hand

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is a walking contradiction. She is actively still promoting SW while also sharing things about how there is no bad food & carbs are good, yet a small part of the SW plan you can basically have no carbs to boost your weight loss. She reckons her style has changed since having toddlers does she mean since having kids or is it gonna change every time the kids go through a new stage eg my style has changed since the kids are at school, my style has changed since having teenagers!!
She now keeps mentioning mental health so think she is going towards that aswell. I did a mental health work shop with work this week & ive always said everyone has mental health but not everyone has metal health problems yet for years she has shown a negative way towards mental health. I have close family who have to take medication daily to help there mental health so it really bugs me that she keeps mentioning it the way she does. It’s great to promote good mental health but she doesn’t as she is so obsessive over things.
she says the scale doesn’t define her yet spent years weighing people for a living!! She needs to either go back to SW or come away from it fully as the two things she is try to advocate for dont go hand in hand
The ignorance that Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has for mental health makes me so so angry. I can't work out if she is out and out nasty on purpose or if she she has no clue how nasty she is. She literally has no idea what happens in the real world it is shocking and the advice she gives is so dangerous she personally is going to cause people's mental health to deteriorate.

Sorry as discussed previously this is a subject so close to my heart and her ignorance and treatment of people affected made me so angry.

Reactions: 14
She lost her weight quickly because she did 'red days' on sw, which consisted of a very low carb diet. You'd have to have rice or potatoes as a HEX B (if you're familiar with the diet) so she's talking absolute tit!

Reactions: 14
She must like the look of looking grey and absolutely miserable and bitchy.

I don't understand why her dressing room can't double up as an office anyway. It's so selfish to have an office and a dressing room and a lounge all to herself.

The office could as someone above said be a play room and get her oven put back into her kitchen where the play sign is perhaps if she wants to keep it all open plan, and a proper big island put in. take that bloody pretend island cupboard out, it would make the kitchen seem bigger and the increase the size of the dining area. I would also put a proper sofa in there. that the whole family can actually fit on. if they don't use the lounge, then they could use that as a play room and the office as a gym.

That's what I would do anyway it would make a big difference without spending much....although I'm not sure she could afford it tbh.

probably skint
I’ve just looker at her office on one of her house to it’s teeny!

Also she has wedding pictures everywhere even multiple tacky canvas from the day up in her loo.

Fopps has the manners of a pig. Can’t she wait to finish her yoghurt before uploading videos where she’s talking with her mouth full of glaggy food?

5195C25E-56BD-462F-AEB7-893930F743E1.png

Reactions: 13
I’ve just looker at her office on one of her house to it’s teeny!

Also she has wedding pictures everywhere even multiple tacky canvas from the day up in her loo.

Fopps has the manners of a pig. Can’t she wait to finish her yoghurt before uploading videos where she’s talking with her mouth full of glaggy food?

View attachment 988481
I can't stand her cringe wedding and engagement pics that are everywhere 🤮 it's so tacky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.