Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the ‘full fat for them, low fat for you’

duck off! If I want to have full fat cream cheese I bloody will, because I eat like a normal human being and know that one meal with fat in won’t add a stone on!
As if shes put that!! I'll eat what bloody cheese I want thank you very much! Oooooooh that's bloody annoyed me!! Who does she think she is?!

Reactions: 7
Just seen her latest post about the boys salmon. Read the last line of the caption.
Looks like she’s trying to troll us 😂😂
Soz Fopps, you can’t troll a troller
Garlic and salmon at their age? Wow she is going to get a shock with the Food at nursery. My best friend is a nursery worker and chuckled at that one.

Reactions: 3
I really feel like messaging mother care and saying something or posting publicly I think it’s ridiculous, but it’s weird like you guys have all pointed out it seems like she’s lying. Also the shoes ffs is she trying to stop them from walking?! Putting shoes on them can be so dangerous to the development of their feet especially ones that don’t fit correctly and are so heavy. She’s such an idiot might
Message her .... hey I know you’re a new mum so that’s probably why you don’t know *high pitched laugh* but DONT put shoes on your babies who can’t walk and DONT put them in a walker!!
Why didn’t she just get them a push along one?!

Reactions: 14
Another lurker here ... the culmination of all her shite lately, blocking innocent followers, food re posts, sending people deaf with her shrieking squeals , pissing money up the wall like there is no tomorrow, the list could go on and on ..”Here is my selection of Image skincare but if you are on a budget buy this crap brand off Amazon “ ( no doubt an affiliate link but will suit the peasants ) patronising much ?
Phew sorry for the rant BUT grr

I really feel like messaging mother care and saying something or posting publicly I think it’s ridiculous, but it’s weird like you guys have all pointed out it seems like she’s lying. Also the shoes ffs is she trying to stop them from walking?! Putting shoes on them can be so dangerous to the development of their feet especially ones that don’t fit correctly and are so heavy. She’s such an idiot might
Message her .... hey I know you’re a new mum so that’s probably why you don’t know *high pitched laugh* but DONT put shoes on your babies who can’t walk and DONT put them in a walker!!
Why didn’t she just get them a push along one?!
Didn't she put on her stories that she got them sit on cars with backs on them or did I imagine it? 🤔 Also, I saw in her latest shite vlog they have those push along walkers with all the buttons on the front etc. What's wrong with encouraging them to use those if they can stand? She is gonna be a laughing stock at channel mum surely 🤷🏼‍♀️

Does she really expect us to believe that she walked into mothercare and they gave her a walker because they follow her? She really does think we were born yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she put on her stories that she got them sit on cars with backs on them or did I imagine it? 🤔 Also, I saw in her latest shite vlog they have those push along walkers with all the buttons on the front etc. What's wrong with encouraging them to use those if they can stand? She is gonna be a laughing stock at channel mum surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because the push along ones she'd actually have to watch them. The baby walker is the new jumperoo. She can stick them in and ignore them to focus on her phone. Honestly, she's an accident waiting to happen.
I am also really surprised the playpen prison hasn't made an appearance yet, or is she worried about the backlash?

Does she really expect us to believe that she walked into mothercare and they gave her a walker because they follow her? She really does think we were born yesterday 😂
And personaLily if mothercare think that is valued 'advertising' then for met personally it does the opposite. Plenty of charities out there without funds but they give something for free to someone who brags constantly about everything she has bought & says has savings. Uhhhhh..... that's a no from me mothercare, won't be spending my money there again

Reactions: 12
She really shouldn't be pushing and pulling Lawson like that when he clearly doesnt know what to do with his legs. He isn't bending them at all and if she carries on like that she's going to end up hurting him as his feet are getting caught ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
And personaLily if mothercare think that is valued 'advertising' then for met personally it does the opposite. Plenty of charities out there without funds but they give something for free to someone who brags constantly about everything she has bought & says has savings. Uhhhhh..... that's a no from me mothercare, won't be spending my money there again
Times are hard they're desperate, they would probably give free gifts to anyone with a few thousand followers and offspring if it gets a few sheep through their door...
20190813_225435_compress84.jpg

Reactions: 4
She really shouldn't be pushing and pulling Lawson like that when he clearly doesnt know what to do with his legs. He isn't bending them at all and if she carries on like that she's going to end up hurting him as his feet are getting caught ☹
I’m perplexed at his little legs. They always seem to be rigid. I notice it when he’s sitting down on the floor,when she’s shown him on a swing and now in the walker. From what I’ve seen,it’s a bit concerning and I wonder if she’s had it checked

Most definitely get feet measured, and Clark’s will only sell u soft shoes, u can see on the box there a size 5 wayyy to big for there tiny feet , they hardly move so I don’t see the point in shoes
My 2 and half year old is a size 5! She’s crazy

Oh god it's so obvious shes written that post on Chris's Instagram. Seriously!!!!! I heard on the grapevine that Chris may not be as squeaky clean as she may hope. Can we blame him 🤣

Reactions: 6
My 2 and half year old is a size 5! She’s crazy
My son was a size 5 at 11.5 months when I got his first shoes 😂 (but unlike fopp buying shoes they dont need he had been walking for 6 weeks)

I’m perplexed at his little legs. They always seem to be rigid. I notice it when he’s sitting down on the floor,when she’s shown him on a swing and now in the walker. From what I’ve seen,it’s a bit concerning and I wonder if she’s had it checked
I agree, think it does need checking out.

Reactions: 4
Because the push along ones she'd actually have to watch them. The baby walker is the new jumperoo. She can stick them in and ignore them to focus on her phone. Honestly, she's an accident waiting to happen.
I am also really surprised the playpen prison hasn't made an appearance yet, or is she worried about the backlash?
I said the same. They are moving a bit and she's shitting herself... I think she needs a playpen. At least they could play in it together without her poking them like guinea pigs and grabbing their toys off them all the time. She doesn't make any sense at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.