Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even tagged the exact store so if someone wasn’t meant to hand out the inventory to any Tom Dick or Harry she has landed someone in a lot of trouble. But she couldn’t miss the opportunity to declare she was noticed .
Probably has a mate that works there!

Reactions: 3
I take it there are a few people in the room with her on the latest stories with the boys (I’m watching on silent) as Lawson keeps looking elsewhere.

Lawson still worryingly placid.

Grayson propped up by a pillow. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I really feel like messaging mother care and saying something or posting publicly I think it’s ridiculous, but it’s weird like you guys have all pointed out it seems like she’s lying. Also the shoes ffs is she trying to stop them from walking?! Putting shoes on them can be so dangerous to the development of their feet especially ones that don’t fit correctly and are so heavy. She’s such an idiot might
Message her .... hey I know you’re a new mum so that’s probably why you don’t know *high pitched laugh* but DONT put shoes on your babies who can’t walk and DONT put them in a walker!!
Why didn’t she just get them a push along one?!
Tag mothercare in your comment so they see it or message them directly.

Reactions: 6
fopps - high pitched squeal "wherrrrrrrrres mummy gone"
me - nowhere she's behind her bleeping phone as usual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ, she's rattling tin foil in their faces and screeching like a banshee and laughing like a deranged hyeina. The boys look terrified! Why can't she just calm the duck down?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
fopps - high pitched squeal "wherrrrrrrrres mummy gone"
me - nowhere she's behind her bleeping phone as usual
I bet they wish mummy would flipping go and they could have grandad instead. Lawson looked really happy sitting on grandads knee the other day having some lovely calm one on one time.

Reactions: 9
I think Grayson is more non responsive than Lawson. Don’t forget she is trying to show them in their ‘best light’ and they make next to no reaction to anything she does. They barely smile let alone laugh. Hopefully she will speak to her health visitor about it.

Reactions: 5
Wait for it....
That picture of the boys this morning, someone’s asked where she got chairs from and she’s replied Cosatto and now ‘Cosatto’ want to share the picture.
I’m sure we’ll see all about in her stories soon enough
She hasn't replied yet. Probably doing a deal first.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do we need a boomerang of a pan of rice?!! Her boomerangs are always pointless, much like most of her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah look at the boys....rice with the fingers and now yoghurt on a spoon! Another “look my boys can do it” post. Maybe let them have an actual bowl next time, rather than just putting it on the spoon for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah look at the boys....rice with the fingers and now yoghurt on a spoon! Another “look my boys can do it” post. Maybe let them have an actual bowl next time, rather than just putting it on the spoon for them!
I was thinking why is the rice on the board not in a bowl or something?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.