Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum is the same, she’ll like my pictures or maybe comment a few words but not gushing long posts every time. It’s so weird. I’m not entirely convinced it’s not Fopps herself on either Facebook or insta.

Though if it is her mum it does kind of explain why Fopps is so immature for her age if that’s the way her mother acts.
I dont think it's her mum at all, its the floppybollocky polyester bleep talking to herself, how she thinks mums talk to their adult kids on social media. Shes a desperate mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My mum is the same, she’ll like my pictures or maybe comment a few words but not gushing long posts every time. It’s so weird. I’m not entirely convinced it’s not Fopps herself on either Facebook or insta.

Though if it is her mum it does kind of explain why Fopps is so immature for her age if that’s the way her mother acts.
Did you ever watch Dirty John? The main character was such an airhead with a weird attitude to dealing with problems and family conflict.... was infuriating and then they introduced her mother as a character and it all fell into place why she was like that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's been spoilt by her family her whole life which is why she believes she's always in the right, she's always been told she's amazing. Nothing else can explain her entitled attitude and her inability to admit she's made mistakes. She doesn't understand criticism because it's so alien to her. I suspect she doesn't have any meaningful friendships outside her family. I think she received criticism from her SW bosses and that's why she left in such a hurry. I think her SM silence is because she intends to relaunch herself and wants to make an impact. I just hope her new career doesn't involve her exploiting her children for financial gain but I suspect that's exactly what she has planned.

Reactions: 15
Wonder why she's posted on Facebook but not insta?

I also see on her personal FB page she is selling her belly bandit wrap and undies which were gifted to her. She really is cashing in at the moment, must need to make up her funds now she's not working!
Probably thinks Tattlers don’t look at FB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, is this the end of Slimming Worlds popularity?! So many of the main SW Instagram accounts have just stopped following the plan. Fopperholic is the latest of many. I’m sure slimming world is still turning over huge profits but it must have seen a drop. Now Nikki no longer follows it that’s another promotion loss for them .

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she has been promoting the slimming world plan for a long time. They say eat free foods until you’re full and she restricts everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's been spoilt by her family her whole life which is why she believes she's always in the right, she's always been told she's amazing. Nothing else can explain her entitled attitude and her inability to admit she's made mistakes. She doesn't understand criticism because it's so alien to her. I suspect she doesn't have any meaningful friendships outside her family. I think she received criticism from her SW bosses and that's why she left in such a hurry. I think her SM silence is because she intends to relaunch herself and wants to make an impact. I just hope her new career doesn't involve her exploiting her children for financial gain but I suspect that's exactly what she has planned.
Mad Mazza is back gushing over her on FB

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The best and least harmful thing would be for Nikki to just focus on her family and most certainly the boys development and not try and give advice where she is not qualified (fitness, nutrition) also she needs to lay of the advice on being a good mother because she's just tit a that, she's too selfish to be a good mother

Reactions: 12
Something is defo up with fopps - no pic in 3 days = no likes, deletes, blocks - she must be having withdrawal symptoms?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have numerous accounts so they can comment something about Tattle and see if it gets deleted? 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she will do a big reveal vlog tommorow didn't she say she will upload a video on Sunday and Wednesday

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
I think she will do a big reveal vlog tommorow didn't she say she will upload a video on Sunday and Wednesday

I think the same 6pm on Sunday night to ruin everyone's weekend with her tit.

In addition to not giving motherhood advice... She needs to seriously start asking for it.

Reactions: 7
Y u lying tho Nikki. Trousers getting tight. duck off. Funniest thing I've read all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
'CHRIS THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM THIS PIC I NEED IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY REPOSTS!!'
'I DUNNO NICOLA.....'
'PASS US THAT JAR OF SCHWARTZ I'LL CHUCK IT ALL OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER IT'LL LOOK UH-MAZING!!'
Screenshot_20190817-212707_compress55.jpg
this looks seriously stupid and contrived.
The mind actually boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'CHRIS THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM THIS PIC I NEED IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY REPOSTS!!'
'I DUNNO NICOLA.....'
'PASS US THAT JAR OF SCHWARTZ I'LL CHUCK IT ALL OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER IT'LL LOOK UH-MAZING!!'
View attachment 33934 this looks seriously stupid and contrived.
The mind actually boggles.
Are they cloves?!

Reactions: 1
Y u lying tho Nikki. Trousers getting tight. duck off. Funniest thing I've read all day
Thought exactly the same! It’s yet another pathetic attempt to try to make herself look relatable. And why is she still mentioning syns and slimming world recipe books?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.