Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just whizzed through the cringey “day with the Ryan’s” (via hooktube of course).... her and Chris clearly despise each other.... it’s so awkward between them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She blocked me when I said they have red hair! She’s an actual lunatic. Chris absolutely detests her doesn’t he 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is with the music on her YouTube? I can’t even bare it.
Also why does she have to prod the boys nose with her finger all the time, it makes me cringe thinking if they lean forward she’ll have their eyes out 😂

Reactions: 11
Would anyone like to summarise the latest video cos I simply can’t be arsed wasting my time watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I have given in and watched her last SW vlog and I have to say I was decidedly underwhelmed. If that was the end of my 'gold' goal smashing career I'd feel the biggest failure ever. She had nothing to say about it at all, because not many had much to say about her. Considering she runs, is it 3? large groups, that's a piss poor lot of gifts and messages.. She only showed a few on Instagram... if she was flooded with messages, we'd know all about it! ..I had more than that when I left my job and I knew for a fact none of them liked me😂😂😂 🤷🏼‍♀️ She didn't give 2 fat fucks about any of the cards or gifts. Anyone who loved something so much like she professed to would have been in bits, not double filming the preening and lip sucking and pouting. Where was her message off her 'god' Mrs Slimming World herself? If I've missed it someone help me out. Oh and round of applause to Chris putting out there her true feelings about SW and everyone else - be a flamingo eh? I'll happily be the pigeon guys! I'll come and tit all over you and your Range Rover 👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Two things about the Family Vlog! First whenever me and my husband go out with our 3 boys (5 years old, 2 years old and 16.5 months old) given I've not got twins but 😅 I make a packed lunch for all 3 so if we need to stop off on the way the boys can eat what they always have, sandwiches, yoghurt, crisps etc no need for crappy service station crap! Second did anyone catch what Chris said when he was reading to Lawson about the pig eating baked beans? I'm sure the book read said the pig doesn't use the cooker and I think I heard Chris say 'just like Mommy' 🤣 but I'm not sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nikki,

I keep forgetting to say this.

You constantly go on about this being a "troll site" it is not. It is a "gossip site" last week I came across a positive thread about a youtuber etc. why? because they are real, they don't appear to lie, and they are relatable to their followers.

They aren't someone that I watch but they came up in the list and I clicked on to have a nosey. I wish i could remember the name. I might see if i can find out what thread it was. just to show you that you have the wrong idea about everyone on here.

sometimes I can't log in if i'm reading quickly on train it wont login as signal is poor so might not be in my history.
Jamie Genevieve’s thread is really positive and she has a massive following compared to fopps. 1.3m on Instagram and 800k on YouTube.

Her vlogs are so well done and put together - fopps should watch and learn.

Reactions: 10
For Christ’s sake! A whole story on her sons colour hair! Does it matter! What a bint. So desperate for children...as long as they meet all of her standards?! I dislike her more and more each time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So one has commented on slimming world Gems sisters photo saying that Fopps would be able to advice on safe workouts in pregnancy 🙈. Didn’t know she was trained in fitbess!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For Christ’s sake! A whole story on her sons colour hair! Does it matter! What a bint. So desperate for children...as long as they meet all of her standards?! I dislike her more and more each time!
Yep definitely a weird one. And there’s some people who’d just not give a F&@&k and get along with looking after their babies. 🤨

Reactions: 3
Weekend vlog, when Chris says I’ll let you know when you’ve been a good wife 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She jll
Two things about the Family Vlog! First whenever me and my husband go out with our 3 boys (5 years old, 2 years old and 16.5 months old) given I've not got twins but 😅 I make a packed lunch for all 3 so if we need to stop off on the way the boys can eat what they always have, sandwiches, yoghurt, crisps etc no need for crappy service station crap! Second did anyone catch what Chris said when he was reading to Lawson about the pig eating baked beans? I'm sure the book read said the pig doesn't use the cooker and I think I heard Chris say 'just like Mommy' 🤣 but I'm not sure lol
I heard that about just like mummy too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her family vlogs will the same as they have been each time she’s done one! Soft play costa and Tesco’s yay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she is looking a little red haired herself in this pic on the bottom right in the denim skirt or maybe it's the "lighting" definitely no filters around back then 😁

Hope the link works I could not attach the screenshot 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.