Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"look at the state of me" as she practically dry humps the phone at her own reflection :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m a bit late watching the Sunday family day thing but what the hell is that all about! First of all costa is the worst of all the coffee shop chains, it’s so grim! And why would you go to costa and then go to subway, don’t costa sell food and subway sell coffee?! She reminds me of my 14 year old sister who’s favourite thing to do at weekends is sit in Starbucks with the most elaborate fruity drink possible thinking she looks cool with her friends and then sits in subway/mac Donald’s for hours on end because they’ve got no where else to go! Why don’t they just go for brunch in a cafe or lunch in a pub or something, costa and subway are places you go when you’re out and about and busy!
And then filming at the grandparents just felt like we were intruding. Had to stop watching! It physically cringes me out.
I know because surely if someone was actually a foodie they'd enjoy doing things like visiting independent coffee shops or little restaurants...not mass market, fast food chains?

Reactions: 20
And there was me thinking they were essential to anyone on SW.🙄
I thought the JD seasonings were disgusting but I admit the spiceintice ones are nice in my opinion, they sell the spiceintice ones in our local village shop so i just buy as and when I want therefore I don't have to pay postage.

Reactions: 5
We had our 10 month review a couple of months ago and our Health Visitor told us that those types of walkers can hinder their walking development. If she knows that and has said it in her story, why is she going to use it?? Makes no sense whatsoever to me. We were kindly lent one from our friends but after the HV told us that I've told our friends they can have theirs back 😂🙈
Yeah I bought one from Argos for my son and he hates it- he would much rather be crawling around exploring and going wherever he wants and then pulling himself up on the furniture. He is also younger than the twins!

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit late watching the Sunday family day thing but what the hell is that all about! First of all costa is the worst of all the coffee shop chains, it’s so grim! And why would you go to costa and then go to subway, don’t costa sell food and subway sell coffee?! She reminds me of my 14 year old sister who’s favourite thing to do at weekends is sit in Starbucks with the most elaborate fruity drink possible thinking she looks cool with her friends and then sits in subway/mac Donald’s for hours on end because they’ve got no where else to go! Why don’t they just go for brunch in a cafe or lunch in a pub or something, costa and subway are places you go when you’re out and about and busy!
And then filming at the grandparents just felt like we were intruding. Had to stop watching! It physically cringes me out.
Because she's a control freak when it comes to food. If it's not Costa, Subway or Harvester where she knows the syns, she won't be eating or drinking there. Her version or relaxed because she's back at target is (allegedly) eating kids leftovers. There's not a chance she will be eating a normal meal at an unknown place 😂

Reactions: 14
I thought the JD seasonings were disgusting but I admit the spiceintice ones are nice in my opinion, they sell the spiceintice ones in our local village shop so i just buy as and when I want therefore I don't have to pay postage.
I've never tried the spicentice ones🤔. I've always been put off by the dimwits pushing them. The JD one's are absolutely tasteless - I really don't know how they sell well 😲 That's good, you don't need a code either when you shop local 😉👍

That's odd, someone called instagirl (member since 30 June and this was her only comment) commented that she had worked with Mothercare in December now her comment and account has gone
Fopps is that you??😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she's a control freak when it comes to food. If it's not Costa, Subway or Harvester where she knows the syns, she won't be eating or drinking there. Her version or relaxed because she's back at target is (allegedly) eating kids leftovers. There's not a chance she will be eating a normal meal at an unknown place 😂
I wonder when the last time was she ate a slice of white bread?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I bought one from Argos for my son and he hates it- he would much rather be crawling around exploring and going wherever he wants and then pulling himself up on the furniture. He is also younger than the twins!
And that is the best way for them to learn. Mine did walk early(not a brag as I know all children develop at different rates) but they also spent 90% of the time they were awake on the floor exploring. Case in point in the video on sunday, saying stop him Chris. Why stop him and plonk him sitting back down. Why not just be next to him to make sure he comes to no harm but let him explore. That's what babies do, and need to do in order to learn! Not shoving them in a piece of plastic that won't help them at all.

Reactions: 7
A new hair video at 6 tonight yay!
How to look after grey toned yellow dried up hair, cannot wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hold onto your hats at 6 tonight we are going to be told how to get hair like hers. Just remembered that’s the time my toe nails need trimming

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder when the last time was she ate a slice of white bread?
A long time I expect. Can't imagine being out and about and not being able to even grab a sandwhich from somewhere if I was hungry. Or if she got invited for lunch at someone's house would she be giving them a list of what she can eat before she goes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing, what I really want to know is after writing this essay did they send her a free choc shot?!
Pissin myself 🤣🤣🤣 They prob just said thanks and thought what a total knob looking for a freebie. duck, have you ever heard anyone sound so desperate. Fopperfreebiefuckoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A new hair video at 6 tonight yay!
How to look after grey toned yellow dried up hair, cannot wait 🙄
This should be good, can't wait! :rolleyes:
Will it be like when she demonstrated how to curl your hair with the Dyson hair dryer and used it completely the wrong way, I wonder?!
Her caveat is always 'This is how I do it, you might do it differently!' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 Wonder if she does the guess what cake I would of ate at Costa like she does when she's goes for a meal and doesn't have a dessert .. the conversation at the date nights must be revieting 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FULL FAT CHEESE for the boys - she’s says that so fast so it’s like it doesn’t affect her waistline her uttering those words

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.