Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she wonders how she's ended up on Tattle 😄😳

I've been looking through her tit pile youtube and I can't remember! I swear she has deleted a few?! 🧐 I think it was this one....She's edited out a few things she's saying, so annoyingly we can’t hear them anymore 🤔 the way she cakes her face in bronzer Jesus she's like a clown 🤡 I hope someone else remembers because she was in a right strop 🤣
Thanks! Will have a watch!

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a look but gave up at the assumptions about me one in 2019. She talks about how she’s ‘comfortable, independent, doesn’t rely on any man, makes her own ‘Minnie’’ blah blah blah. I turned it off when she started about the other property belonging to Chris. She’s a walking contradict as always. Wish I could find it though - hilarious 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 12
@ChubClubThug I remember this vlog where she addresses finding tattle, it's from about 20.45 and gave me a giggle, she's trying to appear not bothered at all and blasé but you just know she's about to self combust with rage :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'm not the sort of person who would accept being bullied".....oh aye, that's how it works hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@ChubClubThug I remember this vlog where she addresses finding tattle, it's from about 20.45 and gave me a giggle, she's trying to appear not bothered at all and blasé but you just know she's about to self combust with rage :ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure if it was this video but it was definitely Nikki Ryan Fopperholic mentioning Tattle that sent me here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she sound so different in that video? Sounds like a totally different person. She also looks like frozen as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has changed so much in recent years. While you can’t say the YouTube videos were slick she does look like she put a bit of effort in compared to now. The YouTubes were done when she was working part time but now she is a full time content creator and she just puts no effort in and is generally lazy! It just doesn’t add up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has changed so much in recent years. While you can’t say the YouTube videos were slick she does look like she put a bit of effort in compared to now. The YouTubes were done when she was working part time but now she is a full time content creator and she just puts no effort in and is generally lazy! It just doesn’t add up.
I think maybe she is getting so many of her ads rejected and so isn't bothering to put any effort in especially since being put on the ASA list

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's also this one where she comes out with the gem of.....she's read the secret and is too much of a positive person to be depressed. she also discusses "minnie" and brags about her earnings a lot despite claiming to not like talking about "minnie". How can anyone like her after watching these assumption vlogs?

I'm not sure if it was this video but it was definitely Nikki Ryan Fopperholic mentioning Tattle that sent me here.
This is the one I was thinking of, she mentions tattle from about four minutes in, I seem to remember an influx of new members after she did this vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's also this one where she comes out with the gem of.....she's read the secret and is too much of a positive person to be depressed. she also discusses "minnie" and brags about her earnings a lot despite claiming to not like talking about "minnie". How can anyone like her after watching these assumption vlogs?

This is the one I was thinking of, she mentions tattle from about four minutes in, I seem to remember an influx of new members after she did this vlog

'Minnie' will never grow old along with 'boy's' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

[/QUOTE]
Jeez. She’s moaning here about working 4 days a week and missing the boys and they are her priority so she quit. She sees them less now!!

Reactions: 10

I'm sure there was a makeup one too where she was sat in her lady of the night dressing gown, absolutely fuming saying oh you think I look old? I don't care etc 🤣🤣🤣 or words of that effect. Or have I dreamed that?! 😄

• Haha
I'm sure there was a makeup one too where she was sat in her lady of the night dressing gown, absolutely fuming saying oh you think I look old? I don't care etc 🤣🤣🤣 or words of that effect. Or have I dreamed that?! 😄
I seem to recall that too, it was tattle gold :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Oh my god these are awful, she is like a parody and soo dramatic/full of herself, I'd never last 20 seconds talking to her in real life, I'd literally have to walk off 😂 She's Amanda from Motherland but worse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.