Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarity. She “reads” the secret, prints a Google certificate from the same site she got the cease and desist from for Carby, poses at gym squeezed into gifted sportswear and Foppercoach proper thinks she’s the absolute tits when it comes to health, fitness, weightloss, GoALs and miNdSeT. Get in the bleeping bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she will advise her clients to spray bleach on their food to stop them overeating 🙄

She's so dangerous it actually scares me that this is going ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she will advise her clients to spray bleach on their food to stop them overeating 🙄

She's so dangerous it actually scares me that this is going ahead.
She won’t do it for long, she will do it for a bit then it will fizzle out. People will see through her and her disordered ways. She told her 3 year old a burger was unhealthy 🤷🏼‍♀️ Talking about diets to a 3 year old is not the words of a mindset coach.

Also she will be SOOOO pissed off we have found her new account before she’s revealed it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She won’t do it for long, she will do it for a bit then it will fizzle out. People will see through her and her disordered ways. She told her 3 year old a burger was unhealthy 🤷🏼‍♀️ Talking about diets to a 3 year old is not the words of a mindset coach.

Also she will be SOOOO pissed off we have found her new account before she’s revealed it 😂😂😂😂😂
Totally agree with this. She will be livid as it’s ruined her big surprise. Typical Nikki Ryan in that she’s using dated pictures. As in they don’t look modern or polished. They look like something from a tacky PowerPoint x

Reactions: 15
The story about the Garland falling off her ceiling.. She posted pretty much the same video last year saying it was driving her insane. She’s so bleeping boring 😂😂

This picture popped up from a few years ago of my boy, just moved into a new flat and my son had just come home from nursery in his £1.50 primark top covered in paint. That is what nursery is all about not some fashion show, she’s unbelievable.
I work in a school She'll be one of those parents on non uniform day will send her boys in with flashy trainers, kids watches then moan when they get ruined

We never see evidence of laundry or ironing in that house. With two kids, a sweatyballed husband, her own sweaty gym clothes plus numerous outfit changes during a typical day, there must be loads of washing. Does she pay someone to do it, does Mazza do it, or does she just throw away clothes once they become dirty? It always puzzles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twit but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice. X

I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twit but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice.

Let’s go on a powerful journey together. How about let’s not.

Considering she’s trying to keep this a secret she’s following it…what an Idiot.
View attachment 928781
What’s joke, she has an eating disorder (won’t admit it) and thinks she qualified to coach people. I can hear it now, “Nikki, I need help to lose weight as I have no self control” Nikki - well sniff your plate, take a bite then pour bleach over the rest so you’re not tempted to eat it!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What lady do you follow are you allowed to say 😁 X
I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twit but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice. X

I was hoping you’d say as well! I don’t mind mindset coaches when they have something to offer which Nikki does not. She’ll try and do something like twins set twit but it won’t work. People will not pay long for her advice.

Let’s go on a powerful journey together. How about let’s not.

Considering she’s trying to keep this a secret she’s following it…what an Idiot.
View attachment 928781
It's _jennymc... definitely worth a follow

That last post has the likes hidden again but there is only around 100 and 13 comments...gosh she's flying high isn't she 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll be copying that page now! The problem is she hasn’t got any fat photos, just the one of her hunched over where she’s clearly at a weight most people would love to be at. And she has never been bullied for her weight or has any sad story to tell or we’d have heard them by now - plus don’t forget she’s too positive to have mental health issues.

Can’t wait to see how this plays out! Bring on January! 😂😂

• Haha
It really makes me sad that those boys don’t have age/stage appropriate clothes. I’ve never seen them in character clothes. My son had loads and thought he was Spider-Man if he had a Spider-Man top on. Why is she trying so hard to turn them into chavvy models? If it was going to happen I’m sure it would have done already.

Reactions: 17
As part of my voluntary work with students at the local college we have refresher training on eating disorders as part of safeguarding and throughout the whole session this academic year all I could think at the end of the day after it was discussed... was how easily teenagers see what so called influencers do online and think that it's the right thing to do and they can seriously damage their health, their immune system, their bone strength and their mental health can be completely shattered if they are receiving dangerous advice.

I doubt that many teenagers follow her but still the point is the same for everyone, she is going to cause so much damage to people it scares me, the problem is she will see it as trolls being jealous when actually it's not it's the fact that she displays worrying signs every week about her own state of mind and is about to tell the world that her way is the right way she is possibly about to give each of her clients an eating disorder. If she knew anything about mental health (which she seems to be suggesting with mindset coaching ) then she would know that professional counsellors and coaches all actually have regular counselling band coaching sessions at least once a week to protect their own mental health so that they can do the best by their clients but this is something she will refuse or she will go to just to steal ideas as oppose to seek counsel and be open and honest about her own troubles and conditions.

And she better get a high level of professional indemnity and public liability insurance she is going to need it.

And it's going to be sky high with no professional degree level qualifications in that area.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Faverson and Squintson have never been modelling material, just 2 nondescript little boys.Certainly not endearing, look at Chelsea Patemans sons, they are delightful.Fopps wanted that blue eyed blonde princess , well Mad Mazza did scream “you got one egg left”.Fopps is raising 2 spoilt entitled little brats , just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The photos are always so staged of them so we actually think they wanted to hug each other on their own accord . She is definitely screaming in the back ground for them to hug to get the “perfect” pic for instagram which is sad really and your right they don’t make me go aww when I look at them I’m more like 🙄 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
lady I follow just did a 3 day 'Masterclass' for free ! Can you imagine Nikki Ryan Mindset Coach doing that ? !!!!
As someone whi completed my ILM diploma in coaching and mentoring, whilst working full time, for two years! The fact that she thinks she is anyway qualified to coach is quite frankly negligent. She's is unaware of her legal and ethical obligations which is evident by the GDPR fsil. Personally I volunteer my time to coaching as ethically I don't believe you can coach 💯 with best intentions when money is involved. People like this give professionals a bad name. 😡😡😡

NIkki wants to be a coach but can not poach an egg or get Chris to third base 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Heart
As someone whi completed my ILM diploma in coaching and mentoring, whilst working full time, for two years! The fact that she thinks she is anyway qualified to coach is quite frankly negligent. She's is unaware of her legal and ethical obligations which is evident by the GDPR fsil. Personally I volunteer my time to coaching as ethically I don't believe you can coach 💯 with best intentions when money is involved. People like this give professionals a bad name. 😡😡😡
I totally agree with you (also, well done on your achievement!) Sadly it's not a regulated industry so any old idiot can set themselves up as a life coach, and unfortunately she has. I've worked with a fantastic life-changing life coach before and Nikki is just using this as a vanity project like everything she does.
Who truly believes this woman wants to help people? It's a shame as many won't see through her. It amazes me the level of her self confidence, I'm a relatively new copywriter/content writer (for a company, am not an influencer whatsoever!) and it took me ages to get rid of imposter syndrome to actually do this as a job, even though I studied, trained, worked freelance for not much £ before it became my profession. She has a lot of misplaced confidence to do a part time online course for a few weeks and move into this field. Time will tell though.

I totally agree with you (also, well done on your achievement!) Sadly it's not a regulated industry so any old idiot can set themselves up as a life coach, and unfortunately she has. I've worked with a fantastic life-changing life coach before and Nikki is just using this as a vanity project like everything she does.
Who truly believes this woman wants to help people? It's a shame as many won't see through her. It amazes me the level of her self confidence, I'm a relatively new copywriter/content writer (for a company, am not an influencer whatsoever!) and it took me ages to get rid of imposter syndrome to actually do this as a job, even though I studied, trained, worked freelance for not much £ before it became my profession. She has a lot of misplaced confidence to do a part time online course for a few weeks and move into this field. Time will tell though.
She never ever used to reply to her bog standard followers, only those with known accounts with a decent amount of followers. Then she read up on engagement, so started liking comments etc.

You can tell she can't be arsed with regular people by the patronising short replies she gives. What a difference when she's commenting on a -z lister, it's arse licking galore. And this is a 41 year old woman who apparently wants to help everyone 🤭😏

Professional coaches are generally accredited and as such get supervision by more experienced professionals. This is a important part of coaching as the process can be difficult and draining and brings up many ethical dilemmas. I coach young people just entering the work force, it rewarding but challenging along with a day job as a senior risk Professional. It does worry me that she is going ahead with this without realising the implications for her and the coachee, a professional qualification from ILM or Henley School of Business would cover that but its around 3k for the course.
I also do a lot in the diversity and inclusion space, and many women have that imposter syndrome 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.