Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really easy to use. Once you have your card and register with their website you search what shop you want to use and if they’re affiliated it will give you a discount code or you just produce it in a shop and they’re affiliated they knock the money off. I’ve literally saved loads this month as Asda and Morrison’s are giving 10% off. When I applied for mine in 2018 it was £5 for 5 years. I immediately made my £5 back with my discount taking my kids to Nando’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fopperholic #90 same boring, recycled, content used on the gram. Wants to be a life coach? I’d rather eat spam!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s really easy to use. Once you have your card and register with their website you search what shop you want to use and if they’re affiliated it will give you a discount code or you just produce it in a shop and they’re affiliated they knock the money off. I’ve literally saved loads this month as Asda and Morrison’s are giving 10% off. When I applied for mine in 2018 it was £5 for 5 years. I immediately made my £5 back with my discount taking my kids to Nando’s.
Yes my husband has spotted the Asda discount. He’s signed up so thanks for the tip!

Fopperholic #90 So
Old Fopps wants to give out weight loss advice. I think somebody needs to advise her on the boys’ correct shoe size!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You've just reminded me, did she mention the broken tumble dryer she was on the beg for? A lot of people on instagram had gigs with AO.. I wonder if it was just a begging tactic?
Course it was when does she ever do anything without a motive

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you just enter a code online or show it when you're shopping and they deduct the discount. I don't personally have one but my bestie does and he uses it a lot he loves it!
You have to be careful as I used it in Seasalt it’s Mr Freakshakes and I had to go outside and bring him in the shop to prove it was his card. I probably was a bit cheeky using a card in another name

Reactions: 7
Course it was when does she ever do anything without a motive

You have to be careful as I used it in Seasalt it’s Mr Freakshakes and I had to go outside and bring him in the shop to prove it was his card. I probably was a bit cheeky using a card in another name
If it happens again, look them dead in the eye and with a straight face say "did you just assume my gender?" 🤣

I hope the beggy trollop didn't get a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly cannot believe how much this woman spends!!!!!! They (Chris, let’s be honest here) are either minted or she is up to her eyeballs in debt

Reactions: 11
OT but this popped up on my youtube for some bizarre reason 😄

in her nursery tour she basically says she wanted girls, as she wanted a floral pink nursery.... her voice is so chavtastic, the way she pronounces her words! 😬

Reactions: 4

in her nursery tour she basically says she wanted girls, as she wanted a floral pink nursery.... her voice is so chavtastic, the way she pronounces her words! 😬
Oh god, the lip smacking. I had to turn it off after 2 minutes and i'd just like to say we don't all sound like that who come from Warwick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look at the size of the lips on it in that video. No enhancement my arse!

she claimed pregnancy made her lips swell..... and obvs because she carried twins... that's TWO babies in case you weren't sure ;) they obvs swelled twice as much ! She's a silly twit she really is !

• Haha
Reactions: 21

It’s gym day so hair isn’t washed and face isn’t on…

Think she needs to watch this video herself and remember she can go to a gym without looking like she’s going on a night out 😂

Reactions: 12
When I flick through her old videos compared to more recent ones, she seems quite faded and bitter. It's like her candle has gone out, the changes are subtle but they are there. It's really weird.

We must never forget the bitchy, angry make up tutorial she did after she found her Tattle page either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When I flick through her old videos compared to more recent ones, she seems quite faded and bitter. It's like her candle has gone out, the changes are subtle but they are there. It's really weird.

We must never forget the bitchy, angry make up tutorial she did after she found her Tattle page either 🤣🤣🤣
Oooh which one was this? Hilarious 🤣🤣

I remember the wide eyed glare and clenched teeth when she said ‘I ACTUALLY earn more money than Chris!’. Fancy ever saying that on a public SM page, especially when your husband is a professional!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Okay I need to find the angry make up tutorial 😆

Yeah she has definitely changed for the worst, before she was clearly a bit insecure but kind of harmless, she's always been self involved and focused on looks as that's just her. But now it's a noticeable very false, show-off, highly unlikeable 'expert' at everything who cries jealous troll should someone not agree with her.

BTW, re the designer bags of hers, just a reminder she follows this insta page (I do too - to find out what it was!) They even come with dust bags so we'll never know which are real and which aren't.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I remember the wide eyed glare and clenched teeth when she said ‘I ACTUALLY earn more money than Chris!’. Fancy ever saying that on a public SM page, especially when your husband is a professional!
And she wonders how she's ended up on Tattle 😄😳

Please please tell us which video this was 😃
I've been looking through her tit pile youtube and I can't remember! I swear she has deleted a few?! 🧐 I think it was this one....She's edited out a few things she's saying, so annoyingly we can’t hear them anymore 🤔 the way she cakes her face in bronzer Jesus she's like a clown 🤡 I hope someone else remembers because she was in a right strop 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.