Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Gemma! So down to earth, relatable and doesn’t have childcare when she works out 😉
And actually knows what she is on about when it comes to nutrition and feeding your body without starving yourself or eating 75 protein yoghurts and half a grenade bar. Fopps could learn a lot from Gemma in all aspects of her life

Reactions: 14
What a foul racist creature he is 🤢
I caught a live of him a while back when he was in Spain with his mum, they’re both so rough and the language that came out of his mouth calling someone he knows but doesn’t get along with a ‘fat ugly dyke’ He’s vile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I caught a live of him a while back when he was in Spain with his mum, they’re both so rough and the language that came out of his mouth calling someone he knows but doesn’t get along with a ‘fat ugly dyke’ He’s vile.
He is absolutely disgusting she wants to be careful associating with him

Reactions: 9
Hi I’m new here and I’ve joined because of accounts like Fopperholic. You know the ones - who claim they are being bullied but are known as the classic example of a mean girl as unless your glamorous and XS in Nikkis sizing and botoxed up to your eye balls along with blowing smoke up her hole your not worth a glance from her. We know she is like this because we have had people come on tattle to say they have met her.

Thats a mean girl and not someone who has had their self esteem destroyed by someone like Nikki because they dont fit into the mould of perfection Nikki keeps preaching about. Someone who is fed up of the lies and deceit So have come onto tattle with others who feel the same, I hate women like this and avoid them like the plaque and they avoid me in real life and not just because Im a size 18 version of Nessa from Gavin and Stacy but because I call them out for what they are all fur coat and no knickers as my lovely old nana would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Goes swimming with the kids can’t get her hair wet because she can’t dry it when she’s got the boys 🙄 WOW I bet she has a photo shoot before the kids was aloud in the water 🤣 duck sake to swimming no make up dirty hair and get in with the kids get it wet go home and wash it ffs! I have no words she’s not relatable at all! My kid’s love me going down the slide with them and they would hate it if I said oh no I can’t get my hair wet 🤣🤣 what a C*NT

Hi I’m new here and I’ve joined because of accounts like Fopperholic. You know the ones - who claim they are being bullied but are known as the classic example of a mean girl as unless your glamorous and XS in Nikkis sizing and botoxed up to your eye balls along with blowing smoke up her hole your not worth a glance from her. We know she is like this because we have had people come on tattle to say they have met her.

Thats a mean girl and not someone who has had their self esteem destroyed by someone like Nikki because they dont fit into the mold of perception Nikkis keeps preaching about. Someone who are fed up of the lies and deceit So have come onto tattle with others who feel the same, I hate women like this and avoid them like the plaque and they avoid me in real life and not just because Im a size 18 version of Nessa from Gavin and Stacy but because I call them out for what they are all fur coat and no knickers as my lovely old nana would say.
Yesss this !!! She thinks people are out to get her but if she took a step back into the real world she’s the problem! She’s the un-relatable parent, friend, wife etc she lives in the weirdest world ever ! She could legit come off SM and no one would even care about her 🤣🤣 love that saying ! Deffo her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can’t dry her hair when she’s with the boys? They’re bleeping three years old, just tell them mummy has to dry her hair just sit here for a little bit please. She caters to them so much they’re going to be absolute shits, they already are mind you, as they grow.

Or there is another perfectly normal thing to do… Get involved with your kids and let your hair dry naturally? I would absolutely hate to have her as my mother. I grew up abroad so we were always in and out of pools in our back garden and my mum was always in with us but she has a real phobia of going under water so I completely understand why she didn’t but this head just doesn’t want to look badly cause she’s so obsessed with looks. She honestly boils my piss daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Goes swimming with the kids can’t get her hair wet because she can’t dry it when she’s got the boys 🙄 WOW I bet she has a photo shoot before the kids was aloud in the water 🤣 duck sake to swimming no make up dirty hair and get in with the kids get it wet go home and wash it ffs! I have no words she’s not relatable at all! My kid’s love me going down the slide with them and they would hate it if I said oh no I can’t get my hair wet 🤣🤣 what a C*NT

Yesss this !!! She thinks people are out to get her but if she took a step back into the real world she’s the problem! She’s the un-relatable parent, friend, wife etc she lives in the weirdest world ever ! She could legit come off SM and no one would even care about her 🤣🤣 love that saying ! Deffo her
I wish she would come off SM her and lot of others like her!!!! And the world would be a nicer place…Shes just a freeloader after anything she can get..But try’s to make out shes there to help others…When all she thinks about is herself 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chris was with her? Pretty sure he could’ve watched them for 5 minutes while she dried her hair. She’s so bleeping precious for someone who thinks she can coach other people on mindset.

Reactions: 20
For my 40th we went to a holiday place in the uk with pools and slides. My hair is thick and curly and takes forever to dry and I’d had it blow dried straight. I did think for about 2 seconds that I wasn’t going in and then I thought that’s what my kids will remember so in I went.

There is absolutely no way I would be in a place like that, a week before Christmas, in the midst of a pandemic with cases absolutely through the roof if I hadn’t already had covid. Why risk ruining Christmas with them all potentially being poorly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Can’t even take kids out in the dark to see the lights 😭😭😭😭
She’s just unreal! I’ve been out with my grandchildren this evening it’s freezing and foggy it’s passed the time they should be winding down but oh well and they’ve loved it in the dark looking at the lights,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.