Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on a weekend away, my daughter is with my parents, first sleep over since Feb 2020!! My parents brought us this break as a Christmas present as thought we needed a break after my cancer treatment l!
Guess what Nikki, none of my weekend has gone on SM, I have MESSAGED any mum, on my phone! Not communicated via SM as we are not 13!!!!
Obviously no Chris, your holiday is tit, your relationship is cracking but of course your bubble is perfect!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I don't get is that they are helicopter parents at home yet on holidays the boys are left to their own devices so much so that they have lost belongings??? Most parents are more careful on holiday than home, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is more careless.

What must her in laws think of her in her underwear in public at a children's disco? Let alone Chris' business partner and customers. Would love to know what they think I wish one was on Tattle

Reactions: 21
Those posed pics on the wall 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she honestly think that being a teacher automatically makes you good with children? 😄 maybe she should look up her old sw mate - enjoying being Emma, because she can't stand her own kids, prefers going to the prom of her students on her Mat leave...

Why does she always pretend there was some sort of mini crisis to make herself sound relatable and fun. head 🙄😄

Reactions: 21
I’d actually be offended if someone asked me
If I was a teacher because of how I was with my children 😕 Love how she is wearing the underwear top now the hotel is ‘busy’ hoping for some attention aw poor Nikki and I don’t think the ‘Ryan twins’ will be getting that modelling contract looking at the family photos she posted 🤭 sorry not sorry 😂

Reactions: 20
Those posed pics on the wall 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she honestly think that being a teacher automatically makes you good with children? 😄 maybe she should look up her old sw mate - enjoying being Emma, because she can't stand her own kids, prefers going to the prom of her students on her Mat leave...

Why does she always pretend there was some sort of mini crisis to make herself sound relatable and fun. head 🙄😄
Id forgot about Emma, she’s not had another kid has she?

Reactions: 6
Id forgot about Emma, she’s not had another kid has she?
Yep she has a daughter now and is still as miserable as ever. She still has her oldest boy walking on reigns🥴. Bizarre, uptight and as cold as fopperbollox

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what my neighbour who is a teacher does. She controls every aspect of the way her children play, she literally doesn’t give them a minutes peace. She doesn’t palm her kids off but she’s not unlike Nicola in the way they both helicopter their kids.
not a very good teacher or parent then! Children learn best through exploration and experimentation! I never ‘managed’ My daughters play and I don’t in the classroom either. Observe and interact, yes. Manage and bark orders, no!!

Reactions: 10
I’m on a weekend away, my daughter is with my parents, first sleep over since Feb 2020!! My parents brought us this break as a Christmas present as thought we needed a break after my cancer treatment l!
Guess what Nikki, none of my weekend has gone on SM, I have MESSAGED any mum, on my phone! Not communicated via SM as we are not 13!!!!
Obviously no Chris, your holiday is tit, your relationship is cracking but of course your bubble is perfect!!!!!!

Hope you're having a fabulous time lovely.... xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she actually wearing her stripper top on a family holiday. Imagine that family photo being dug out when the boys bring a girlfriend home….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have sought out a quiet spot to do her only fans-like chat video and someone switched the lights off cos it’s meant to be a closed off area. Or maybe the staff have been laughing at her and thought they’d shut her up for a laugh switched the lights off 😂😂😂 Again the angle on the underwear isn’t very family friendly or flattering considering 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Oh Mazza.... of course you like the pic of daddy and his boys 🙄🙄... but you think they look relaxed ? Really? Even the kids look like they are forcing a smile 😂😂
Oh the boys look so smart in their Burberry!!????? Wtf????? Would you not just say the boys look lovely in their shirts? I don't say oh my son looks lovely/smart in his Asda (shirt) 😂 If that really is Mazza commenting and not Nikki then there is no hope!! Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh the boys look so smart in their Burberry!!????? Wtf????? Would you not just say the boys look lovely in their shirts? I don't say oh my son looks lovely/smart in his Asda (shirt) 😂 If that really is Mazza commenting and not Nikki then there is no hope!! Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre!
Just coming on to say the same over the Burberry but we all know it’s really blueberry brand they are wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just coming on to say the same over the Burberry but we all know it’s really blueberry brand they are wearing
I was thinking perhaps it's the only brand that mazZa actually knows and also I remember that is they are the ones gifted from Base mazZa went with Nikki Ryan Fopperholic that day she got gifted stuff.

Someone asked if they should be tagged as gifted ...if it's within 12 months yes, it should be declared in every photo, video or real for 12 months if it's more then don't have to

Reactions: 10
163k followers and she gets less than 250 likes. Now I’ve highlighted this it’ll change to one of those ‘and others’ likes!
Give it up Nikk Nikk - surly she can’t make much money like the others do!!!

She’s happy her holiday is getting more likes.

Does anyone else follow tash Blake ivy? She’s In a nice all inclusive but she’s not even been there 24 hours and she’s booking the poor twins into the kids clubs. She’s moaning it takes too long to get to the pool with kids. Who are these parents

Reactions: 17

Does anyone else follow tash Blake ivy? She’s In a nice all inclusive but she’s not even been there 24 hours and she’s booking the poor twins into the kids clubs. She’s moaning it takes too long to get to the pool with kids. Who are these parents
I follow her to I think didn't she have covid like last week 🤔

She's moaning about how long it takes with 3 kids to get ready 🙄 don't go abroad then if it's such a hassle honestly another one trying to look relatable I used to quite like her but she's starting to annoy me alot

Reactions: 11

There’s a whole wave of women having kids for the gram and they don’t have a maternal bone in their bodies. Your woman Tash Blake Ivy comes across as a right spoilt madam on those stories, “ugh it takes like 45 minutes to get all my children ready to go to the pool” GET A GRIP

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.