Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on. She’s telling people to take the tests with them? We went away recently and went to a clinic to have ours done two days before we flew home. The clinic then give you the certificate you need to say you’re negative and able to fly home.

So even if you take your own lateral flows with you who’s going to give you a certificate or send you a text with the results?! You can’t just rock up at the airport waving a lateral flow around with nothing to say it’s actually yours. What is she talking about?!
You register your test with the Company you bought the tests off and then either depending on the Company do the test take a photo and upload it to the company’s site then get the certificate e mailed or some do a video consultation while you do the test then after they see the result e mail you the certificate We prefer to do it this way rather than someone else shoving the swab up my nose It’s not rocket science

Couldn't resist 🤣 all I see is the Lillian cocknose 🤣
🤣🤣 That’s spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell her puffy pillow face in the latest post is actually scary compared to what she edits herself to look like!! total catfish!! Imagine if she was single and on a dating app using her edited pics then turned up to meet someone, they'd think she'd sent her mum instead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she not wear invisalign braces for about 3 years?! Her teeth are back the way they were before 😩 I'm assuming it was gifted and that's why she's probably not done the upkeep of wearing a retainer at night!
Screenshot_20210919-200709_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I imagine she slipped into conversation how she is an "influencer" with a very large following on social media

While failing to mention she is a massive twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I imagine she slipped into conversation how she is an "influencer" with a very large following on social media

While failing to mention she is a massive twit
She will have and now they'll be sat in their room scrolling through her insta pissing themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully the new found friends find this tattle thread and spill the steak restaurant goss....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine their new "friends" asking what she does for a living... I'd love to hear her official answer!

The friends will be thanking their lucky stars that Fopps is going home tomorrow and they won't be stuck with her for the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she always look so smug with herself 🙄
As if they went for dinner with 4 other adults/I'm assuming two other couples and all their children between them! On the last night! They are not friends Nicola if you've just bleeping met them never to be seen again 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Really grinds my gears when people call someone they’ve just met and will never see again friends ffs

Reactions: 20
2FD699AD-6BD6-4602-B7DE-F564777D07F0.png

F2B62DC6-1EA6-4049-B6A8-BC02B0CC5CCD.png

97215CE8-1CE4-4135-93AA-0DB6F0469B17.png

She is such a fake and smug witch. No way did she have dinner with “friends” and no way is she planning on getting pissed. Where are the brats/miracles? Mind you if she has a few gins chris will be in for a treat as she’ll be getting ideas of the entertainment 😂😬😩

85991E1C-FC9B-45CF-935B-E502B99952C1.jpeg

Saw this and thought of fopps! Her “funny” videos…well I fact falls flat with no engagement 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Takes several hideous sungogs with her but only one pair of camel toe shoes. Tragic as FUUUUUUUUUCK.
0E9E2D68-D7E5-400D-AF69-B2E682A8BC08.jpeg
04A281F1-E877-4BDD-9FAD-9EFF549DA529.jpeg
9BBFDBC9-C1F4-4D2C-B21E-526665871B28.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New friends!, the only friend Fopps has is herself, she couldn’t love herself anymore, and I off to bed, nite all you tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.