Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s happy her holiday is getting more likes.

Does anyone else follow tash Blake ivy? She’s In a nice all inclusive but she’s not even been there 24 hours and she’s booking the poor twins into the kids clubs. She’s moaning it takes too long to get to the pool with kids. Who are these parents
Her hotel looks lovely and modern. Looks
More expensive tho so maybe out of Fopps budget as she doesn’t have a job x

Reactions: 9
I'm just back from Spain and we has to get the tests there and taken by a medic. Couldn't take them with us. I thought that was what everyone had to do??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m gutted that she didn’t book for 2 weeks 😂

she’s going to be desperate for her me time after this. If Mad Mazza is still convalescing Chris’ family might be dragged in for babysitting duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
3DDC6CD5-C880-4470-ABE1-5E8979C0EEBF.jpeg

Why did she not crop this poor woman just walking by out the pic! She’s so disrespectful of others privacy x

E4FAAECA-E85C-4077-B61C-194E5827152E.jpeg

Jesus wept she’s got puffy face abs ankles. Those armed aren’t the guns 💪 she normally flashes

8DF6221B-A701-4A6B-90C1-E567B472D7E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Never seen that outfit before and she has those hideous high heels on again... don't know bout anyone else but nothing worse than heels on holiday....I'm all about the flats, flip flops or converse.... she does not look like a 'modern' 40 year old mum.... in all honesty I am late 50's and dress more fashionably.....she swings from hooker to nan in each photo ! and pics are always staged an filtered... the last pic in the set she's posted show's some woman in a bikini and cover up - why doesnt she crop tit like that out ? I'm sure that woman would be delighted to see herself on Insta shared with 163K of Fopps sheep ?!! She really has no bleeping clue....
Hooker to Nan!

This has got to be the best comment ever. Please can we try and include this in the next title?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you not crop that random woman out of the photo with your boy's Nicola 🤔 did you ask her permission to splash her all over your gram!
Also who buys tests to take whilst on holiday so you can get home but then doesn't actually take them on holiday 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm just back from Spain and we has to get the tests there and taken by a medic. Couldn't take them with us. I thought that was what everyone had to do??
We took ours with us to Lanzarote a few weeks ago just uploaded pic of test and we got certificate straight back Day 2 we’re waiting for us when we got home Same again for next week only we don’t need the test to fly home now ……pfft

Why would you not crop that random woman out of the photo with your boy's Nicola 🤔 did you ask her permission to splash her all over your gram!
Also who buys tests to take whilst on holiday so you can get home but then doesn't actually take them on holiday 🙄
Wait for it …….Mad Mazza will be giving a recap and opinion on this “photo shoot” it’s only a matter of time

Reactions: 10
We came back from Tenerife 10 days back and took tests with us to get the fit to fly home QR code. Cost £21 each, took 5 mins in the hotel room.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 770679
Why did she not crop this poor woman just walking by out the pic! She’s so disrespectful of others privacy x

View attachment 770683
Jesus wept she’s got puffy face abs ankles. Those armed aren’t the guns 💪 she normally flashes

View attachment 770688
popped on to say - I think the carbs found Fopps… you know when you’ve hit the all inclusive a bit too hard when even your elbows look puffy 🤣prepare for some mega slimming posts on her return. All speedy veg, lean protein and calorie counting… she will be chugging back the grenade bars and protein yogurt telling us how gorrrrgeous it is within days😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on. She’s telling people to take the tests with them? We went away recently and went to a clinic to have ours done two days before we flew home. The clinic then give you the certificate you need to say you’re negative and able to fly home.

So even if you take your own lateral flows with you who’s going to give you a certificate or send you a text with the results?! You can’t just rock up at the airport waving a lateral flow around with nothing to say it’s actually yours. What is she talking about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
popped on to say - I think the carbs found Fopps… you know when you’ve hit the all inclusive a bit too hard when even your elbows look puffy 🤣prepare for some mega slimming posts on her return. All speedy veg, lean protein and calorie counting… she will be chugging back the grenade bars and protein yogurt telling us how gorrrrgeous it is within days😆😆
Has the self proclaimed ‘foodie’ even done a review of the food?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hang on. She’s telling people to take the tests with them? We went away recently and went to a clinic to have ours done two days before we flew home. The clinic then give you the certificate you need to say you’re negative and able to fly home.

So even if you take your own lateral flows with you who’s going to give you a certificate or send you a text with the results?! You can’t just rock up at the airport waving a lateral flow around with nothing to say it’s actually yours. What is she talking about?!
You buy them from companies that have a portal to upload your result and they email
You your qr code. I bought mine from Klarity and they were £21 each.

Reactions: 5
I followed tash Blake Ivy & have no idea how she got a negative result when her last day of isolation from having Covid was the day before have to do a test to fly!!! Why are these mummy instagrammers all quick to go on holiday & put there toddlers into kids clubs. Yes they go nursery when at home but why not let them enjoy the holiday with you, let them enjoy the pool & beach & fall asleep on sun loungers for naps in the SHADE. I don’t be grudge anyone going away as I have just booked to go stay with my parents for a week & me & the hubby will get some us time but more then likely by going out for dinner once the kids are asleep but they will be left with grandparents which is no different than when at home. If we do leave them at all during the day they won’t be strangers & missing out being abroad they will prob be getting taken out somewhere while we relax
She also didn’t crop that mum out of the last pic because she is a full class witch. She prob things that mum makes her look better but actually that mum looks like she has got it right enjoying a drink while prob pushing a sleeping baby

Reactions: 12
Same, just back from Rhodes. Got the test done out there. Don’t think it was an option to take a test. She is giving advice that isn’t really that helpful. Have to read and make your own decisions and do the research.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.