Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, sorry catching up and maybe this has been said a million times but who would ever go up to a mum and go ‘are you a teacher? Because you’re so good with your boys’ 🤣🤣🤣 it’s laughable that she thinks this sounds realistic. Most mums are good with their kids! You know…those children you care for 24/7??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s a soft bleep isn’t she, making daft lies up again, like someone else has said, teachers would be in school WORKING Nicola seeing as it’s the middle of September

urgh excuse my language but she brings out the worst in me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also don’t buy that someone said that to her. She has definitely said before that someone said she should be a teacher.

Personally, as wonderful as teachers are, I wouldn’t want people thinking that I behave like one around my own children. She’s just so regimented and relies on internet ‘experts’ to tell her how to parent.

Also, if it didn’t happen, which I suspect it didn’t, I wonder what Chris makes of her constant social media lies? Surely he must notice? I would not be comfortable with my partner being able to lie so easily and often.

Reactions: 22
I also don’t buy that someone said that to her. She has definitely said before that someone said she should be a teacher.

Personally, as wonderful as teachers are, I wouldn’t want people thinking that I behave like one around my own children. She’s just so regimented and relies on internet ‘experts’ to tell her how to parent.

Also, if it didn’t happen, which I suspect it didn’t, I wonder what Chris makes of her constant social media lies? Surely he must notice? I would not be comfortable with my partner being able to lie so easily and often.
I doubt he bothers reading her posts unless she tells him to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a soft bleep isn’t she, making daft lies up again, like someone else has said, teachers would be in school WORKING Nicola seeing as it’s the middle of September

urgh excuse my language but she brings out the worst in me🤣

Never apologise.... she makes me say bleep far more than I realistically should - as I know it's not a word for everyone.... !! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anybody know what hotel she is in? That story needs reporting, how dare she film and post on her open SM page, a group of strangers! She doesn’t know any bodies story and has no right not to respect privacy.

Reactions: 23
Does anybody know what hotel she is in? That story needs reporting, how dare she film and post on her open SM page, a group of strangers! She doesn’t know any bodies story and has no right not to respect privacy.
Totally agree! I’d be fuming if I found out someone recorded me in my swimming gear and posted on their story to 150k people! Who does she think she is?!? Only yesteday she was saying she couldn’t film by the pool because of children being around, have the same respect for adults! Not everyone parades themselves over the internet like you do Nikki!!

Reactions: 27
We should send an email to Sol Principe to let them know that one of their guests Nicola Ryan is filming other guests and uploading to a public Instagram account. Tell them to look for the older woman wearing head to toe leopard print. Probably walking around by herself, talking to her phone.

she’s just posted saying they’re lucky to get a table because the hotel is SOOO rammed now. Umm. There’s loads of empty tables behind you Nikki.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she sat by herself recording a story in the dark?!?! So tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Loads of empty tables behind her but it’s rammed, yeah right 🤥🙄
Also is she wearing one of the underwear body suits? Great attire for the kids mini disco 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she get things wrong so bloody often.

Sol Principe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's actually considering doing her teacher training and is trying to gauge responses? Surely not?! 😳
She’s that arrogant and ignorant she’d probably consider it. She’s ignorant enough to think teachers work 9-3 and have loads of holidays. When in reality they don’t…they’re marking and planning. But she’s amazing at English according to her. Also in my mind teachers are often under paid…for the graft they do so she’d die a death having to work. She couldn’t be a teaching assistant cos she wouldn’t like being given instructions. She doesn’t even like or interact well with kids so I seriously hope not x

Reactions: 14
Her saying you can't say it's an actual holiday there should be a different word I'll tell you what it is Nicola ... for you it's quite simply 'same tit content different location' 😂😂😂

Also her sat in the dark chatting... boy's shouting and screaming as kids do and her saying don't like to do too much in case it's boring (yes it is)...... but says her family appreciate it... then just bleeping send it directly to them... 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
She’s posting for her family? Nic love there’s this app called WhatsApp. You can totally send photos via that for family members without putting your boys and half the world on the web for literally anybody to get their hands on. Check it out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I couldn't even hear half of what she was saying as one of the twins was making a load of noise. I mean it's not a bad thing that she couldn't be heard but it makes her stories even more pointless than they already are 😅 Nikki, message your mum etc a few photos then when you got back you could have uploaded a few things for Instagram, you are meant to be on holiday, put the phone away and enjoy it. I know it wasn't what you imagined with not being able to put your much wanted and loved twins in the kids club all day every day but just enjoy it for what it is, a family holiday. No one needs to see your holiday as it is happening.

• Heart
A lacy bodysuit (that should be underwear) with fake boobs hanging out is inappropriate for a night with your toddlers at a family hotel! She always gets it so wrong. Again acting like she doesn’t have kids. Most of us think about what clothes we wear to run about after our kids, which for me means nothing low cut I can fall out of and sensible ish footwear. Another thing that suggests she doesn’t get too involved with her kids!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.