Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I might be a bit stupid but I probably wouldn’t have my 3 years old in those floats to go down a slide that has less water than bath

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god I got both my legs into one leg of my jump suit ooooo f*** offffffff you bore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her absolutely dying of laughter because she can't dress herself properly..talk abt simple things pleasing simple minds..👀🙊 what a twit...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How about you put your phone down, switch it off even, and go and live in the present with your family on holiday! So unbelievably sad that you have to upload to the gram.

Reactions: 15
That’s the kind of thing I’d laugh about with my husband or send my close friends a picture of. But her husband hates her and she ain’t got no mates 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So are they All Inclusive or not ? She's moaning that it's a fiver for an ice cream ..... if they aren't AI then she'll be making that ice cream go between all of them ..... ! It is annoying when they hike prices up but your on holiday - it really shouldn't be too much of an issue ..... that's what spending money is for.... they literally look like they could be anywhere in the UK at one of their regular visits to a play areas/ soft play...... nothing exciting for the boys really.....

Reactions: 19
So are they All Inclusive or not ? She's moaning that it's a fiver for an ice cream ..... if they aren't AI then she'll be making that ice cream go between all of them ..... ! It is annoying when they hike prices up but your on holiday - it really shouldn't be too much of an issue ..... that's what spending money is for.... they literally look like they could be anywhere in the UK at one of their regular visits to a play areas/ soft play...... nothing exciting for the boys really.....
Think she was role playing with her kid 🙈🤣 well that’s what I assume could be wrong! Just out your phone down ffs

Reactions: 12
Teach them not to run by a pool then? That’s a basic pool rule 🤷🏻‍♀️
We use these for our daughter around the pool, she slipped when walking and they have also given her so much confidence walking into the pool. Not standing up for Nikki, I detest the woman, but those water shoes are great.

Reactions: 15
We use these for our daughter around the pool, she slipped when walking and they have also given her so much confidence walking into the pool. Not standing up for Nikki, I detest the woman, but those water shoes are great.
I might have to get some of those shoes. I slipped walking by the pool and dislocated my shoulder in Crete. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope she realises that this is one of their last holidays during term time for 12 years. Last time for it being cheap and she will hate it when it's busy and she has to holiday with the rif raf (ie normal relatable people)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That kids disco looks like the worst one Iv ever seen 😂
The hotel has no atmosphere. I suppose you’d make the most of it but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope she realises that this is one of their last holidays during term time for 12 years. Last time for it being cheap and she will hate it when it's busy and she has to holiday with the rif raf (ie normal relatable people)
I miss Term time holidays! I think she gets 2 more years as boys are September birthdays. Tho
I can imagine her taking holiday during term time anyway…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.