Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God don’t give her holiday village ideas. We go to holiday villages 2 or 3 times a year (pre Covid times). Last thing I want is to bump into her!!!
Sorry also a HV fan 🙈🙈 they were great ! Wouldn’t like to bump into her but Atleast she’s pick something decent for the kid’s, I need full entertainment for mine, we’ve just started looking at TUI blue ones too x

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell you can see tumbleweed blowing through the hotel it's that empty, it was probably full last week, typical fopps.....too late with everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their little faces is everything????

I'm having a bad day but that's not right is it 😂😂😂😂
It’s not right. Is is singular and are is plural.

My cake is delicious.
My cakes are delicious.

And wtf is that laugh she does? Really creeps me out and it’s just so fake.

Reactions: 18
Oh a picture of the view as there’s a bit of sun

How on earth did she gain over 200 followers on Monday when her engagement is only 1.4 %

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s 10am in Spain and she’s showing a her view. Yet how many sun beds are empty 😂 normally you have to get up at crack of dawn for a bloody sunbed!!

Reactions: 15
Does she actually have a face full of make up on? 🤣🤣🤣 When I’m abroad, my hair is scraped up off my face, zero make up and I chill the duck out about how I look around the pool. She really is so massively insecure that she can’t even chill around her own husband, isn’t she?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s 10am in Spain and she’s showing a her view. Yet how many sun beds are empty 😂 normally you have to get up at crack of dawn for a bloody sunbed!!
I can’t believe she’s buying tit toys for the pool to keep them entertained she’s not a clue

Does she actually have a face full of make up on? 🤣🤣🤣 When I’m abroad, my hair is scraped up off my face, zero make up and I chill the duck out about how I look around the pool. She really is so massively insecure that she can’t even chill around her own husband, isn’t she?
Them implants have gone south haven’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she’s buying tit toys for the pool to keep them entertained she’s not a clue
Followed up by “hopefully they’ll (the toys) will keep them entertained for a while”.

So in other words, she’s bought those float vests so that she can just chuck her little miracles in the pool with minimal supervision whilst she eye fucks herself on her phone all day, whilst taking pics that portray a happy family holiday.

How on earth did she gain over 200 followers on Monday when her engagement is only 1.4 %
I think there was a purchase of followers /bots before her holiday as it was close to dipping below 163k.

How desperate was she to get out and video a patch of blue sky to show everyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her cackle has obviously cleared out the pool area 🤷‍♀️

I would absolutely hate to be the only people around the pool, nothing better than a people watch on holiday.

Aw doesn't flopps look lovely by the pool today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just have no words! My friend Jayde! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not your friend you both just have twin boys! Her voice goes deep when she talks?!! And those float things look ridiculous!! My daughter is 3 months younger than her boy’s 😉 we are off to Majorca in a few weeks tine she won’t be wearing one. I will be in there with her not using a float as a babysitter and if she’s in the deep pool she will be using a noodle to float with me in there with her #makingmemories !!!! She’s a twit end of!

• Haha
Why are the boys just wearing shorts!! They should be covered up in the swimsuits not just shorts with their top half on shoe. They are 3 for duck sake, their skin will burn!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Those glasses are absolutely vile 🤣🤣🤣 she looks a right fool

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She did a shout out for some young wannabe fashionista and the girl did the same..... the numbers went up but they are already dropping - as this girls followers are probably realising that she's an old has been not an up and coming influencer ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just have no words! My friend Jayde! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not your friend you both just have twin boys! Her voice goes deep when she talks?!! And those float things look ridiculous!! My daughter is 3 months younger than her boy’s 😉 we are off to Majorca in a few weeks tine she won’t be wearing one. I will be in there with her not using a float as a babysitter and if she’s in the deep pool she will be using a noodle to float with me in there with her #makingmemories !!!! She’s a twit end of!

Does she put them floating things in the bath?? I’d get it they were going down slides landing in deeper water great. 😂

Reactions: 8
Followed up by “hopefully they’ll (the toys) will keep them entertained for a while”.

So in other words, she’s bought those float vests so that she can just chuck her little miracles in the pool with minimal supervision whilst she eye fucks herself on her phone all day, whilst taking pics that portray a happy family holiday.
100% she’s only put those float vests on so she can leave them to it. Selfish bint.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.