Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry totally off ,our Fopps who has blatantly broken every COVID advice .I’m 73 and have kept myself and my family safe for over 16 months.My 10 year old grandchild has been back to school for 6 days and now has COVID.Any other words fail me😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Does she actually have a face full of make up on? 🤣🤣🤣 When I’m abroad, my hair is scraped up off my face, zero makeup and I chill the duck out about how I look around the pool. She really is so massively insecure that she can’t even chill around her own husband, isn’t she?
Oh my god, her face looks caked in orange foundation, which she's also painted over her lips like a 90's school girl (Maybelline Dream matte mousse anyone?!) And as for the dangerous PIP implants that she took the compensation for, then is on the beg for new ones, I can see what she suddenly wants them removed (as usual, vanity over her own health).

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, her face looks caked in orange foundation, which she's also painted over her lips like a 90's school girl (Maybelline Dream matte mousse anyone?!) And as for the dangerous PIP implants that she took the compensation for, then is on the beg for new ones, I can see what she suddenly wants them removed (as usual, vanity over her own health).
you hit the nail on the head there...that is why Nikki Ryan Fopperholic got the boys floats, because she cant possibly go in the water whilst caked in all that make-up...who even goes to the pool in make -up...except perhaps tinted eyelashes so no need for mascara.

How must her in laws feel seeing her tits swinging free online. I bet her FIL is not impressed.

Reactions: 16
you hit the nail on the head there...that is why Nikki Ryan Fopperholic got the boys floats, because she cant possibly go in the water whilst caked in all that make-up...who even goes to the pool in make -up...except perhaps tinted eyelashes so no need for mascara.

How must her in laws feel seeing her tits swinging free online. I bet her FIL is not impressed.
Remind me of these!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So some things not included.....
Wonder is the kids club shut?
That's why she's having to minimally supervise her kids in life jackets? With. no. bleeping. Sun. Hats. On

You might find kids clubs aren’t on as there’s about 4 other people at that hotel

With no mazza and dad… she’s got an actual week with her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the hiccups are to do with access to areas on the site ? I booked a holiday recently (not spain) and only found put from checking reviews that out of the 5 or so swimming pools we would have only had access to one ! But this wasn't clear on the providers website, safe to say I did not book that but I spend ages researching!

Reactions: 13
Laughing at the way she’s dumped Chris with the boys so she can walk around and talk tit !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She's spent 2k to sit in a dead hotel 🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person! I really hope the kids club is closed. She’ll need another holiday by herself after this to wind down if she has to spend a full week looking after her own kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She had her "it's FINE" voice on when she was ranting about things not being included, she does the fake cackle to try to be blasé but it's very obvious she's seething :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is it possible for her to be this ignorant! She’s bleeping dangerous.

SLIP, SLOP, SLAP! You bleeping moron.
Slip on protective clothing!
Slop on some sun cream!
Slap on a sun hat!
Also, don’t have the bleeping audacity to do another advert for nivea sun cream.

• Heart
Not sure if it's changed as it's old info, but online it says kids club is only open 11-1pm. She's f*cked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.