Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is bleeping unbelievable, she needs to start treating those boy’s 😏 equally.
First stories of the holiday and faveson gets the huge duck-off inflatable submarine while otherson gets the little rubber ring.
Sort it out Nikki Ryan Fopperholic.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Pool looks a bit grimey round the edges 🥴

Weather looks bleeping tit....... I think it's actually raining .... notice there was no panning round saying how 'gawjus' the sun is and how uhmazing it all is ......! She'll be that person people will talk about round the pool (when the rain stops obvs lol) about her filming and cackling... her laugh is quite possibly the most annoying I've ever heard and what those boy's ;) do is NOT THAT FUNNY ...... !!

Reactions: 18
Ooooh you can imagine how high tensions are right now 🤣 Grim weather and nowhere to escape from her little miracles. Be surprised if they aren’t on the verge of divorce by the time they get home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooooh you can imagine how high tensions are right now 🤣 Grim weather and nowhere to escape from her little miracles. Be surprised if they aren’t on the verge of divorce by the time they get home 🤣
It just looks like another day another park but this one's got a pool 🙄 Those two kids won't be easily entertained as they're so used to daily trips to every class/park/soft play going, I bet they're asking for more toys already and will get bored of the rainy pool. I say this as my toddler plays with a cardboard box and twig he brought in from the garden 😂 (don't feel sorry for him, he gets plenty of love, attention and things to play with!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am enjoying this sooooo much. It’s awful when the first few days of holiday is tit weather. I’m laughing so much. All the hassle of travel for no ☀ 🤣😂🤣🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet they're arguing that's why the silence. She's normally put up about 10 stories an hour

Reactions: 18
Well weather looks bleeping awful! The sky is grey and over cast, Chris isn’t in the water (always a tell tale sign when adults don’t get in) and the water looks cold.

also looks like a mega popular resort sorry I mean ghost town!! 👻
2459D5A6-5371-4AF7-878C-65B3E43EFAA9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.