Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s as much artificial chemicals in that tit that she’s brought that’s there is in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love that she's back advertising skinny stuff when she once called them out for being chemically tasting.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Skinny chocolate spread, tastes like tit 25cal per 5g
Nutella, tastes divine, 27cal per 5g.
Plus that skinny tit is double the price. What an idiot. Says no palm oil in the skinny one which is good but betting floppertwat won’t know what that is referring to and will just see ‘oil’ and think great calorie saving.
More planet polluting plastic there, if you are already cracking eggs, just crack a few more and get rid of the yolk, so unessesary.
I got some of that skinny chocolate, is isnt horrific, I ate it out the jar and ended up shitting myself. all the chemicals made me more than shart.

if ever you are bunged up, eat this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
At my kids private nursery they just move to the preschool room when they turn 3. I’m assuming that’s what’s happening here and they are perhaps going up a bit early to make space for others. She’ll be raging they can’t actually go to a free preschool yet! Then she’ll have 5 days a week of me time!

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how they’re starting now…..I don’t know if it’s different in a nursery setting which they go to rather than the preschool attached to a primary school.
her boys turn 3 start of September so if she was sending them to a preschool attached to a primary school they wouldn’t start until January 2022 as my little one is 3 in November and starts pre school in January 2002! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows when it comes to fopps……it’s more bs than truth that comes out of her mouth 🤣🤣
It's the preschool room at nursery. They move them at random times there depending on capacity. I think quite a few starting school in September have left so they will be freeing up spaces in the middle room. They will be with my LO for a couple of weeks now. I won't see her though as mine does different times.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Skinny Food are sly as duck, they're tit with 'customer service', and embarrassingly ignorant with food production knowledge (past run in with them about their ketchup, thick as pig tit🥴). On their website, they will only give nutritional info for 5g, rather than both 100g and a 15g serving (like other brands do as standard) because they're *deliberately* trying to *mislead* their customers. A customer sees 23 cals and looks no deeper, thus parting with 4 quid for a measly jar, thinking its healthy. A 5g serving (ever measured out 5g of spread? Its miniscule) is 23.2cals, making it 464cals per 100g, and 69.6cals (call it 70) per (standard) 15g serving. Branded Nutella is 539 cals per 100g and 80 cals per 15g serving - just 10 calories more per serving. Unbranded choc spreads are around the same, and even cheaper than Nutella. There's a reason Skinny Fooods have taken to selling in discount stores - a) their products taste like trash, and they won't be getting much repeat custom b) they're vastly over priced c) their customer service is shocking d) people are growing wise to their tactics (displaying cals for a tiny 'servings') e) the tide is turning against companies using words like 'skinny' etc f) people are starting to reject companies using influencer/insta marketing. Their only custom will soon be SW members.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At my kids private nursery they just move to the preschool room when they turn 3. I’m assuming that’s what’s happening here and they are perhaps going up a bit early to make space for others. She’ll be raging they can’t actually go to a free preschool yet! Then she’ll have 5 days a week of me time!
Why 5 days a week and not 3 like everyone else's kids?

Reactions: 6
It might be different elsewhere but my neice and nephew got the equivalent of three full days with one they got three days full time the other was split up across the week, the same with the others in our family. I think they can pay for a full week of they have space

If my son had gone to a school preschool he would have been in 5 days a week term time. 9 to 3. Sorry I just thought that was the norm for school preschool from age 3.

Reactions: 4
Ot co
It might be different elsewhere but my neice and nephew got the equivalent of three full days with one they got three days full time the other was split up across the week, the same with the others in our family. I think they can pay for a full week of they have space
It could also be down to the funded hours entitlement- there are 2 options: 15 and 30hrs. So you’d get 15hrs of funded childcare if you work fewer hrs/SAHM or in a certain income bracket and it can be split into 3 full days or daily am/pm sessions. 30hrs are granted to those working above 16hrs per week (?- from memory, don’t quote me on it) or in a different income bracket and so works out 5, 9am-3pm days.
Prikki Fopperholic Nikki Ryan will try and claim the full 30hrs, saying she works more than the threshold, I’m quite sure of it 🙄😡

Reactions: 10
The boy’s are the same age as my daughter. We can apply for the 30 hours now but we don’t get it till January

Reactions: 9
Just been watching her visualisation. Maybe she should apply the principle to being a decent mother:

Nikki states with such authority…

“It’s such a powerful powerful tool if used properly.”

“Just think about ANYTHING that’s getting in your way right now of where you wanna be! And try and visualise yourself behaving differently! So once you’ve imagined yourself in a situation where you were so in control , it just came naturally to you, you made the choices that will get you nearer to goal rather than further away and you felt brilliant. Well how did that fell (smug face) it was quite easy!”

Reactions: 7
Skinny sweet chilli sauce is vile! 🤢
The white chocolate in a pot however is lovely & I do actually spoon it from the jar unlike lieahollic who says it just to make her try and sound relatable…. twit

Reactions: 9
My little boy was 3 in May & has just gone into preschool & he gets his funding from sept we get 30 hrs so are doing 2 full days stretched across 52weeks so still have to pay for the additional hours as a full day is 7:30-6. Every nursery/childminder is different & he will go school sept 2022. They have prob gone up to preschool room as they are almost 3 & space will be available but they are gonna be in that room for 2 years until they start school.
Those boys need to learn some manners. Has any one ever noticed them saying please & thank you I’m forever saying to my boy about good manners

Reactions: 11
My little boy was 3 in May & has just gone into preschool & he gets his funding from sept we get 30 hrs so are doing 2 full days stretched across 52weeks so still have to pay for the additional hours as a full day is 7:30-6. Every nursery/childminder is different & he will go school sept 2022. They have prob gone up to preschool room as they are almost 3 & space will be available but they are gonna be in that room for 2 years until they start school.
Those boys need to learn some manners. Has any one ever noticed them saying please & thank you I’m forever saying to my boy about good manners
I hate lack of manners, I instilled manners in my child from very early on. I work in a private school, primary age, and I'd say 8 out of 10 of the kids have no manners, I'm always telling them to say please and thank you, and to eat nicely etc etc they just look at you in disgust. Nikki's boys will be the same if she doesn't do something soon.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone please explain why she adds a new post to her grid and then adds ’new post’ to her stories? I’m a bit tit with insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow You can wear that dress with or without a jacket ladies!.... I’m so glad she told us that information.
Also she’s wearing a belt from another “Riv” dress.. I’ve never in my life heard anyone refer to River Island as Riv, she’s such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.