Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the twins are off to Pre School
8.30am and they are eating sweets 😲😲😲
Grayson sneezing his head off, Nikki at least encourage him to use his hand or you know in Covid times his elbow! And go and get a tissue/antibacterial wipe to clean up all the snot that went flying everywhere 🤢
Why would you even show that on Instagram 😕

I bet after reading here she will delete that story 🤧🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So the twins are off to Pre School
8.30am and they are eating sweets 😲😲😲
Grayson sneezing his head off, Nikki at least encourage him to use his hand or you know in Covid times his elbow! And go and get a tissue/antibacterial wipe to clean up all the snot that went flying everywhere 🤢
Why would you even show that on Instagram 😕

I bet after reading here she will delete that story 🤧🤢
She must just give in to them constantly and this is why they play her up when she's on her own with them. It's one extreme to the other. She can't cope at all, no common sense. She's just wishing their baby years away till they're in school full-time, then it'll be school and as many after schools clubs as possible, then off to the grandparents on the weekend and half term

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the boys are off to pre school? Does she mean move up a room at nursery?
That was the desperation to potty train then.
Also... you might want to teach your children to cover their mouths when they sneeze. Or eat with their mouth open. Or talk with food in their mouth.
But then manners aren't up on your list of priorities.
Honestly she’s scruffy so how are the boys going to learn.

It should all just be little reminders or enforcements of good manners…
“ooh that was a big sneeze. We have to cover our faces with our hands so we don’t spread germs. Then we wash out hands or put magic germ gel on to keep everyone well.” Then mimic and mime a sneeze and all actions. Make it fun!

The talking with their mouths full is minging and should be discouraged. “Ohh I need you to finish your mouthful so can understand what you’re saying. Remember it’s not polite to speak with food in our mouths.”

I know she’s a first time mum guys! 😂 So will cut her some slack but it’s just little reminders consistently and we all know the only things Nikki is consistent about is me time.

Oh my god I thought that so much spit I actually don’t think I taught this they just kinda did it 😂
There is a least one huge pile of mucus on her floor of Grayson x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Honestly she’s scruffy so how are the boys going to learn.

It should all just be little reminders or enforcements of good manners…
“ooh that was a big sneeze. We have to cover our faces with our hands so we don’t spread germs. Then we wash out hands or put magic germ gel on to keep everyone well.” Then mimic and mime a sneeze and all actions. Make it fun!

The talking with their mouths full is minging and should be discouraged. “Ohh I need you to finish your mouthful so can understand what you’re saying. Remember it’s not polite to speak with food in our mouths.”

I know she’s a first time mum guys! 😂 So will cut her some slack but it’s just little reminders consistently and we all know the only things Nikki is consistent about is me time.

There is a least one huge pile of mucus on her floor of Grayson x
Do you remember when she used to do stories and videos when she was eating or drinking. She would talk and you could just hear her chewing and lip smacking.
This woman doesn’t have an ounce of manners, respect or good hygiene practice in her.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Squintson sneezing everywhere is just disgusting, im sorry. Basic manners isn't it.. teaching your kids to use their hand when they sneeze? And as for them talking with a mouthful of McDonalds the other day... I've told both of mine from a very young age that we don't talk with food in our mouth. Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you remember when she used to do stories and videos when she was eating or drinking. She would talk and you could just hear her chewing and lip smacking.
This woman doesn’t have an ounce of manners, respect or good hygiene practice in her.
Yeah she was really bad for talking with food in her mouth and then chewing to clear. It’s awfully rude but her a chris just wolf their food down x

Reactions: 14
Eww at least 2 big balls of snot came flying out of Grayson’s nose. She’s disgusting for posting that and for not teaching them to cover their mouths/noses. Absolute dirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I really hope she does read here and is at least shamed into realising she needs to address her own and their manners.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t looked on social blade for a while, this is quite interesting! She won’t have many genuine followers left at this rate, just sex bots, surely evidence Nikki that nobody is interested in the tit you spill and the way you feel you need to brag!
Wow! Nikki, come on, surely this should make you see people aren't interested in your tit. I wonder at what point she would accept this is over?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t looked on social blade for a while, this is quite interesting! She won’t have many genuine followers left at this rate, just sex bots, surely evidence Nikki that nobody is interested in the tit you spill and the way you feel you need to brag!
was just coming to say she is losing followers by the dozen daily ! Any wonder.... her content is pure tit or bragging....

Who even uses liquid egg ? Like REALLY ??

Skinny choc spread ..... bleurgh.... I haven't tasted it but I can 100% guarantee that it DOES NOT.... THAT'S NOT NICOLA taste like Nutella...... even the imported Nutella from B&M does NOT taste like the Nutella from say Tesco or Asda....... those sauces/pots/etc have zero sugar, zero calories, zero bleeping taste and probably rot your insides !

As for the kid sneezing and snotting everywhere..... grim.... very grim..... she didn't even pull him up on it and say hand over mouth...... and regards the table manners and chomping and chatting we've all seen how she holds a knife and fork.... she ain't gonna be teaching those boys table manners anytime soon ! They hardly sit together for a meal anyway !!

Reactions: 24
How come they are going to preschool when they don’t start until 2023? My youngest is moving into the preschool room in September as he starts next year but his cousin who is 4 months younger (November born) has to stay in his current room for another year. I bet she’s gutted they aren’t going next September. X

Reactions: 10
Although it’s not declared as such, I don’t believe for one minute she has bought that from the skinny food company or that she eats their so called chocolate spread straight from the jar! I bet she gives those chocolate snack pots to the boys to keep them within their daily sins!

Reactions: 19
How come they are going to preschool when they don’t start until 2023? My youngest is moving into the preschool room in September as he starts next year but his cousin who is 4 months younger (November born) has to stay in his current room for another year. I bet she’s gutted they aren’t going next September. X
I don’t understand how they’re starting now…..I don’t know if it’s different in a nursery setting which they go to rather than the preschool attached to a primary school.
her boys turn 3 start of September so if she was sending them to a preschool attached to a primary school they wouldn’t start until January 2022 as my little one is 3 in November and starts pre school in January 2002! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows when it comes to fopps……it’s more bs than truth that comes out of her mouth 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
All that skinny food co stuff is popping up in clearance stores like heron, B&M and home bargs as it just doesn't sell very well, it's chemical laden tit, i'd much rather have the real stuff and just be mindful of how much im having, the choc dip things she's having a gusset party over are 3 for £1 in B&M so she's over paid on them anyway! such a bargain loving mum :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Skinny chocolate spread, tastes like tit 25cal per 5g
Nutella, tastes divine, 27cal per 5g.
Plus that skinny tit is double the price. What an idiot. Says no palm oil in the skinny one which is good but betting floppertwat won’t know what that is referring to and will just see ‘oil’ and think great calorie saving.
More planet polluting plastic there, if you are already cracking eggs, just crack a few more and get rid of the yolk, so unessesary.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I have mates like that. Some are still on nicotine patches, vape, gun etc to curb the cravings. Imagine being Nicola and thinking cancer is better than being “fat” it’s crazy. Also think she would have had to quit for ivf. No wonder she’s trying to frantically delay aging after canning sunbeds, fags, poor nutrition, living on Pepsi max. She’s a total ladette trying to turn over a new leaf.
She's like Madge from Benidorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.