Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you have a eating disorder without telling me you have a eating disorder.

Nikki Rya aka Fopperholic can go first

WEIGHT GAIN SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS
Posted by Fopperholic in Food for thought, It's all in the mind, Slimming world and tagged with healthy, Slimming world, weight lossOctober 30, 2015

Ok so I’ve braved the scales today after the wedding/build up to the wedding and the events after and it’s a 4lb gain!!!! You go through different emotions when you have a gain don’t you, well I do anyway!!!

1. Heart sinks and time stands stand still while you process it, really!?! How did that happen?!? I haven’t been that bad?!? I’ve made some good choices!?!

2. Anger as you don’t feel it’s deserved. Also you’re angry at yourself!!

3. Acceptance. You start to remember all the alcohol you drank, that take away you’d forgotten about, the wedding cake you had for breakfast and the pub meal you only ate half of, but then actually continued to pick at, etc etc……

4. Disappointment. Why did I do that to myself, why didn’t I stop myself and remind myself my weight loss is more important to me.

5. Forgiveness. There’s no point beating myself now, it’s done, it’s gone, I can only move forward.

6. Determination. Right scales, I’ll bloody show you!!!! That gain will not be staying and I will get back on track with a vengeance!!! You start to plan all the speed food and body magic you’re going to do. It’s one bad week, it’s doesn’t define you!! You’ll come back fighting!!

This is why even though it might not always be pretty, you really should weigh every single week and stay to class. If I hadn’t of got on the scales today, I would of carried on letting little things creep in, I would of carried on fooling myself that I was being pretty good! I’ve got my honeymoon next week, so it’s full sw force ahead again!!! Back to basics and keeping things simple. Drinking lots of fluids and making sure I’m not over eating/over synning.

People say to me all the time, “just have a day off!”, “why do you stick to it religiously all the time!?!”. To me it’s just not worth it, how I feel when I gain isn’t worth it. I can cook delicious food the sw way, I don’t need to do this to myself. I’m the sort of girl that just looks at a piece of cake and puts on a lb!!! I don’t get these girls on instagram that constantly share pics of cheat meals and still lose loads of weight!! I’ve never got away with anything! I actually prefer healthy food any way. My skins been rubbish and I feel tired all the time! You need to do what works for you and what you can sustain. For me that’s food optimising 100% with food and then sometimes being a bit more flexible one weekend day with a few drinks. Then lots of body magic 🙂

Let’s smash this week!!!!!

Happy Fopping xxx

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That’s a shocking read! She’s very disordered and she’s got a very sad life if she’s so upset that she put 4lb on after her wedding. I wonder if this includes her honeymoon as I’m sure that I remember her saying that she thought she had put on 15lb on her honeymoon. Surely if you thought you had put on over a stone and then is was only 4 you would be ok with that? And no Nikki, you don’t put on weight looking at cake, you’re using that as an excuse to control your bad eating habits!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I never knew about this! What horrible behaviour. I’m surprised she’s gone on to get all the gigs she has. Was this before she was in the jungle etc? I don’t watch loads of tv if I’m honest. I remember in first episode she tried to be in with lads and ran away when holly entered. Watch from about 2 min in…

View attachment 710925
View attachment 710926
So she needed to go to M&S and Tesco? Why? Also people don’t need to see what you bought Nikki. We can shop online all by ourselves x
There's a new m and s food hall open in leam this week bet she gone for a nosey and germ spread

Reactions: 8
Tell me you have a eating disorder without telling me you have a eating disorder.

Posted by Fopperholic in Food for thought, It's all in the mind, Slimming world and tagged with healthy, Slimming world, weight lossOctober 30, 2015

Ok so I’ve braved the scales today after the wedding/build up to the wedding and the events after and it’s a 4lb gain!!!! You go through different emotions when you have a gain don’t you, well I do anyway!!!

1. Heart sinks and time stands stand still while you process it, really!?! How did that happen?!? I haven’t been that bad?!? I’ve made some good choices!?!

3. Acceptance. You start to remember all the alcohol you drank, that take away you’d forgotten about, the wedding cake you had for breakfast and the pub meal you only ate half of, but then actually continued to pick at, etc etc……

4. Disappointment. Why did I do that to myself, why didn’t I stop myself and remind myself my weight loss is more important to me.

5. Forgiveness. There’s no point beating myself now, it’s done, it’s gone, I can only move forward.

6. Determination. Right scales, I’ll bloody show you!!!! That gain will not be staying and I will get back on track with a vengeance!!! You start to plan all the speed food and body magic you’re going to do. It’s one bad week, it’s doesn’t define you!! You’ll come back fighting!!

This is why even though it might not always be pretty, you really should weigh every single week and stay to class. If I hadn’t of got on the scales today, I would of carried on letting little things creep in, I would of carried on fooling myself that I was being pretty good! I’ve got my honeymoon next week, so it’s full sw force ahead again!!! Back to basics and keeping things simple. Drinking lots of fluids and making sure I’m not over eating/over synning.

People say to me all the time, “just have a day off!”, “why do you stick to it religiously all the time!?!”. To me it’s just not worth it, how I feel when I gain isn’t worth it. I can cook delicious food the sw way, I don’t need to do this to myself. I’m the sort of girl that just looks at a piece of cake and puts on a lb!!! I don’t get these girls on instagram that constantly share pics of cheat meals and still lose loads of weight!! I’ve never got away with anything! I actually prefer healthy food any way. My skins been rubbish and I feel tired all the time! You need to do what works for you and what you can sustain. For me that’s food optimising 100% with food and then sometimes being a bit more flexible one weekend day with a few drinks. Then lots of body magic 🙂

Happy Fopping xxx

Some of these steps sound similar to the stages of grief ffs. Hell of an over reaction to gaining 4lbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what “work” did you do today Nikki?

Took pictures of yogurts in various positions.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine your job being taking 5 pictures of the same yoghurt to post online.
5 tit picture as well! Then begging for a like, share, comment and save!

She is so dated with her styling as well. Carrera Marble screams dated to me…she loves velvet and marble tho 🤮

So I saw this and it made me think of Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic

70A7232E-1F66-4FD9-B784-9469D471619F.jpeg

So I made her one
D7D159F5-354B-4247-B87A-75752BC46F8E.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I tried the salted caramel version of that yogurt and it was rank. Would rather use the 80 calories on a nice piece of chocolate, but of course that doesn’t have the same “protein hit” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must permanently have the shits. Maybe that's the key to her maintained weight loss?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will the real Nikki Ryan please stand up?

(she doesn’t use filters, or have lip fillers though guys 😘)
197E1F71-3E6A-4498-9C59-2AE355F0D608.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
her hashtags are hysterical, she's got #easydinners on the latest post.......it's a bleeping yogurt hun, doesn't come much easier than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Happy Fopping xxx

Fook me dramatic much? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.