Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can remember having one of those watches! 10 euros in Greece 😂
Oh my god this has just reminded me! I bought a fake Patek Phillippe watch in Mumbai about 8 years ago. It stopped working and my Dad said he’d take it to get the battery changed, the jeweller wouldn’t touch it at first as he thought it was real 🤣. My Dad had to reassure him that it didn’t matter if he broke it as I’d bought it for about £8 in India 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys please watch her latest videos it’s got so many helpful tips for visualisation…..or I’m pretty sure it’s her trying to get more views as currently 1.9k views is absolutely dire!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if anyone was ever in any doubt she buys fakes….. check out the watch and the bag. The watch is a knockoff Chanel J10 and the bag is supposed to be a Chanel tote. The watch starts at £6000 and gets more expensive depending on extras like diamonds at the numbers and the bag (if It was real) will be about £5000.
Given she now wears a £200 Fitbit, I think we can confidently conclude they are NOT REAL!!!!

View attachment 708637
View attachment 708638
And even her Fitbit was gifted, sorry #prsample. It’s all as real as her degree and lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys please watch her latest videos it’s got so many helpful tips for visualisation…..or I’m pretty sure it’s her trying to get more views as currently 1.9k views is absolutely dire!! 🤣
Very convenient arrow covering the view count there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been having a right laugh reading through her blogs. Eating disorder all over it.

But I did spy this pic hidden amongst it. Is that a vape pen in her hand? Never heard her talk about that!
073678A4-2EDA-4C3D-B5DE-7111694A27CE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My little one (3 in Nov) naps anything from 12.30-3 - woke up at 3 today and still goes to bed at 7-7.30 and sleeps through
Not defending Fopps though 🙊 please don’t kick me out 🤣
She looked pissed off though having to wait in the car 🤣🤣
Sounds like a keeper. Seriously tho I’m jealous of that much sleep. It’s what if hopefully be like as a nearly three year old. My friends little lad used to cry “I’m so sleepy!” on an afternoon. Then after meal on night would ask for bath…then cuddle in for book. Was living my dream life ha.

Have you trained by blasting white noise tho? If not you could maybe get another couple of hours sleep 😴 😂 X

Been having a right laugh reading through her blogs. Eating disorder all over it.

But I did spy this pic hidden amongst it. Is that a vape pen in her hand? Never heard her talk about that! View attachment 708853
Omg I think it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear she used to smoke until she had her kids 🧐

She has issues!!!

So my title has the word addiction in. I gave up smoking nye and have been using a menthol disposable e light type thingie. It's fab!! I wasn't a massive smoker but liked to have a few with a drink. It's like food, I found a substitute for something that was bad for me. I didn't miss smoking, in fact it meant I didn't have to keep going outside and my clothes and hair no longer stunk!! However on holiday I went out without it one night. Big mistake!! They didn't sell them anywhere and I couldn't rest as I really wanted it!! I ended up going on a hunt for some menthol cigarettes, I was driving chris mad!!! I found somewhere that sold them, the relief!!! I sat down looking forward to it, lit it, took one puff and was very disappointed!!!!! It was horrible!! Big let down, it got me thinking though. This is like when we binge isn't it. Some people are addicted to food, chocolate, crisps whatever........ Mentally of course. Then we go mad, eat loads and then feel rubbish!!!! This is when the pause technique comes in useful. Stop, pause for 30 minutes. Try and find a low syn substitute, then after 30 minutes reassess if you still want it. Hopefully that feeling would of passed by then.After eating and drinking out for 6 days I felt utterly gross!!!! Yes it tastes nice, of course it does but I'd much rather feel confident and happy. My weight is a massive thing for me, it effects my mood, how nice I am, I like to be in control of what I eat. When I eat rubbish, I feel rubbish!! If I eat well, I feel well! It's a way of life for me and always will be. It's scary how quickly you can re gain weight, everything starts to feel tighter and you have less energy.It'se me mega focused now though!! I don't dwell on a gain, or feel horrendous guilt. I choose to move on look forward and get excited about how much I can lose this week. So the mission is on!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just saw one of the headers that was enough ‘day out in London with frylight’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just saw one of the headers that was enough ‘day out in London with frylight’ 😂😂
Sounds as dry as Nikki’s vag after a weekend in Barcelona with Chris 😂🤮

Had to laugh at her book recommendation 7 years ago... not much changed!

Also this is the nicest I've seen her look, genuine happiness and more natural, she looks nothing like this now!
She looks much better there than now.
She probably started the secret on that trip and has just finished! Cos she’s a busy mum of twins and has so much Netflix to watch x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sounds like a keeper. Seriously tho I’m jealous of that much sleep. It’s what if hopefully be like as a nearly three year old. My friends little lad used to cry “I’m so sleepy!” on an afternoon. Then after meal on night would ask for bath…then cuddle in for book. Was living my dream life ha.

Have you trained by blasting white noise tho? If not you could maybe get another couple of hours sleep 😴 😂 X

She has issues!!!

So my title has the word addiction in. I gave up smoking nye and have been using a menthol disposable e light type thingie. It's fab!! I wasn't a massive smoker but liked to have a few with a drink. It's like food, I found a substitute for something that was bad for me. I didn't miss smoking, in fact it meant I didn't have to keep going outside and my clothes and hair no longer stunk!! However on holiday I went out without it one night. Big mistake!! They didn't sell them anywhere and I couldn't rest as I really wanted it!! I ended up going on a hunt for some menthol cigarettes, I was driving chris mad!!! I found somewhere that sold them, the relief!!! I sat down looking forward to it, lit it, took one puff and was very disappointed!!!!! It was horrible!! Big let down, it got me thinking though. This is like when we binge isn't it. Some people are addicted to food, chocolate, crisps whatever........ Mentally of course. Then we go mad, eat loads and then feel rubbish!!!! This is when the pause technique comes in useful. Stop, pause for 30 minutes. Try and find a low syn substitute, then after 30 minutes reassess if you still want it. Hopefully that feeling would of passed by then.After eating and drinking out for 6 days I felt utterly gross!!!! Yes it tastes nice, of course it does but I'd much rather feel confident and happy. My weight is a massive thing for me, it effects my mood, how nice I am, I like to be in control of what I eat. When I eat rubbish, I feel rubbish!! If I eat well, I feel well! It's a way of life for me and always will be. It's scary how quickly you can re gain weight, everything starts to feel tighter and you have less energy.It'se me mega focused now though!! I don't dwell on a gain, or feel horrendous guilt. I choose to move on look forward and get excited about how much I can lose this week. So the mission is on!!!!!
Her voice is croaky and deep at times I think she still sucks on a few fags🤣 doesn't quite fit the image though does it.. I reckon she smoked so she wouldn't eat. I have a friend that won't give up incase she puts on weight 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Her voice is croaky and deep at times I think she still sucks on a few fags🤣 doesn't quite fit the image though does it.. I reckon she smoked so she wouldn't eat. I have a friend that won't give up incase she puts on weight 😳
Yeah I have mates like that. Some are still on nicotine patches, vape, gun etc to curb the cravings. Imagine being Nicola and thinking cancer is better than being “fat” it’s crazy. Also think she would have had to quit for ivf. No wonder she’s trying to frantically delay aging after canning sunbeds, fags, poor nutrition, living on Pepsi max. She’s a total ladette trying to turn over a new leaf.

Reactions: 15

She has issues!!!

I should try shutting her door, blasting white noise, ignoring her and using a new sleep tool….then i could get longer 🤣🤣
Some days though I’m lucky to an hour so the days I get longer naps is a treat and the full days she’s at nursery, she doesn’t nap at all and is a pain in the arse in the evening 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My little one (3 in Nov) naps anything from 12.30-3 - woke up at 3 today and still goes to bed at 7-7.30 and sleeps through
Not defending Fopps though 🙊 please don’t kick me out 🤣
She looked pissed off though having to wait in the car 🤣🤣
I’m totally jealous! Mine are up at 4.30 every day atm refuse to nap unless In a car and want bed by 6.30! I’m shattered

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m totally jealous! Mine are up at 4.30 every day atm refuse to nap unless In a car and want bed by 6.30! I’m shattered
That's exactly how my son was! He's 12 now and I'm lucky to see him before midday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the boys are off to pre school? Does she mean move up a room at nursery?
That was the desperation to potty train then.
Also... you might want to teach your children to cover their mouths when they sneeze. Or eat with their mouth open. Or talk with food in their mouth.
But then manners aren't up on your list of priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also... you might want to teach your children to cover their mouths when they sneeze.
Oh my god I thought that so much spit I actually don’t think I taught this they just kinda did it 😂

Reactions: 12
Also... you might want to teach your children to cover their mouths when they sneeze. Or eat with their mouth open. Or talk with food in their mouth.
I forgot they go to nursery because I was like pre school is term time but yes in nursery it’s all year round!
she’s so obvious when she started potty training……we all knew there was an alterior (spelt wrong) motive 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.