Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, now Sophie Jude is doing one of those cringe "follow my amazing friend fopperholic" videos.. cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, now Sophie Jude is doing one of those cringe "follow my amazing friend fopperholic" videos.. cringe
I bet Nikki has been on the old WhatsApp group begging them to share her and story about her as she is hemorrhaging followers at the minute. What a sad existence they all lead. Nikki, how about you put out some decent content instead of begging for followers/freebies, might make a difference??

Reactions: 10
Surely she’ll have to drop the ‘fopperholic’ if she wants to be taken seriously as a life coach??

Reactions: 11
duck off.

Screenshot_20210815-190853_Instagram.jpg

I Would Rather Watch My Dad Enter My Mom From Behind Than Follow Either Of These Self Important Fuckwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
New thread suggestion Fopperholic#82: Not much has happened, it’s gone a bit quiet but one things for sure Prikki’s still on a diet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her father in law clearly can’t stand her. Life must be quite awkward for Chris knowing what his parents think of her. What a shame he won’t stand up to her and tell her to get a grip eh

Reactions: 12
Out with Chris’s parents looks like they have no interest in her filming they look happy with their other grandchildren and the boys just at the other end like strangers this is all Nikkis doing as it’s all about mad Mazza and mick the babysitter snatcher
But now I’ve said all this just wait for the staged photos
I’m dying at ‘mick the babysitter snatcher’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off.

View attachment 714065

I Would Rather Watch My Dad Enter My Mom From Behind Than Follow Either Of These Self Important Fuckwits.

Actually snorted at this..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I did wonder why Nicola had a few new followers...... Christ they are such a bunch of beggy cunts.... bet they all have separate groups and proper slag each other off..... Sophie needs to go back blonde that colour has aged her by about 20 years.... she used to look like Nicola's daughter - not anymore.... plus she's channelling her Mrs Bavington hair do there..... bleeping idiots all of them !

ETA - Sophie's forehead moves even less than Nicola's ! It's like plastic..... FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.