Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late but I just watched the story of the two going to pre school and the sneezing. I'm completely disgusted at her laughing her head off as otherson snots out bogies all over the kitchen 😲 These two go to soft play after toddler class after creche after nursery after park and I could keep going! She has NO care about being considerate to other families catching Ryan twins bugs by teaching them to cover their mouth or get a tissue, even after an 18 month long pandemic?! 3yrs old (2yrs 11 mths corrected) is old enough to learn that.

Reactions: 24
I too fell victim to the skinny crap. Have tried a couple of the sweet sauces (eg creme egg and white chocolate) which have the weirdest texture. I swear they made my yogurt curdle. Could only handle it on top of hot porridge to melt it a bit. I also tried a watery version (mince pie) again weird texture basically needs cooking in. And lastly a bbq sauce. Just no. No nooooooooo ladies if your tempted to try take it from me dont get the sauces. The spread I want to try still though haha but I wont I'd rather get nutella

Reactions: 16
I too fell victim to the skinny crap. Have tried a couple of the sweet sauces (eg creme egg and white chocolate) which have the weirdest texture. I swear they made my yogurt curdle. Could only handle it on top of hot porridge to melt it a bit. I also tried a watery version (mince pie) again weird texture basically needs cooking in. And lastly a bbq sauce. Just no. No nooooooooo ladies if your tempted to try take it from me dont get the sauces. The spread I want to try still though haha but I wont I'd rather get nutella
I decided to buy the garlic one to try as they sell it at our local butcher now, but didn't realise they gave me mayo by mistake but I took it home and my partner said "don't put that anywhere near my plate it looks like a bottle of jizz" laughed so hard and binned it haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fangirling over Vicky Pattison again….Nicola you would never, ever post the pictures that she does! You would never show yourself if you are not filtered to the eyeballs. You don’t show unfiltered, you don’t show natural without having some Instagram filter over it. You don’t show your rolls without stretching the picture first. You don’t show your unmade up face tugging into a Big Mac! You can’t share stuff like this and pretend you understand because you are everything that is wrong with SM. Everything about you is fake, and yes that is my opinion, but you do absolutely nothing to prove any of it wrong. You just want to be “seen” and will jump on any bandwagon to get there.
Just remember this though Nikki, since the 28th July you have lost 240 followers, you have not gained one but lost every single day. That’s how much impact you are having on the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fangirling over Vicky Pattison again….Nicola you would never, ever post the pictures that she does! You would never show yourself if you are not filtered to the eyeballs. You don’t show unfiltered, you don’t show natural without having some Instagram filter over it. You don’t show your rolls without stretching the picture first. You don’t show your unmade up face tugging into a Big Mac! You can’t share stuff like this and pretend you understand because you are everything that is wrong with SM. Everything about you is fake, and yes that is my opinion, but you do absolutely nothing to prove any of it wrong. You just want to be “seen” and will jump on any bandwagon to get there.
Just remember this though Nikki, since the 28th July you have lost 240 followers, you have not gained one but lost every single day. That’s how much impact you are having on the world!
BLOODY BRAVO 👏 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic has nothing positive to give with her sm anymore or personality. Her parenting is shocking and often dangerous, she is a bad influence on younger women and can't act her age.
Her friends have all dumped her so she begs for followers and celebrity attention.

The fact that she filters her children speaks the biggest volume for me she is saying that they are not good enough so she has to change how they look...no normal people filter their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
DCC4E0C8-2CDA-4361-8C47-894F9C4DE9CB.jpeg

580A1465-1D1F-41E6-846B-D37C2A1FE367.jpeg

Now I am not Vicky’s biggest fan but she’s in a bad hole different position that Fopps.

She has a career off the back ofGeordie shore and she does graft at times. She has the awareness that it’s not going to last forever. She’ll opening advertise and declare it. She knows people judge her for her looks and her past. She’s also a lot more business savvy than old fopps. She’s been pulled apart in ththe media especially over her body and admits to everything she’s had done cosmetic surgery and enhancement wise. Fopps is a liar and won’t post anything that she doesn’t think looks good. Thing is she’s so tit not much works for her. Shes build a web of lies and now has no one listening, engaging or interested! X

Reactions: 17
No! Really?! That’s awful awful behaviour. Even if someone is trying to get you to kick off that’s just horrible behaviour. I’m shocked x
Yeah. She's awful. How anyone can admire her is beyond me. I think she oozes nastiness.

(I appreciate this is the daily fail, but it gives a flavour of what VP is like)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All that flopps cares about in that VP post is accepting not everyone likes you! You can say that again flopps you’re not very liked are you says a lot really oh and the part that says ‘keep shining that really pisses them off’ no flopps the only thing that shines from you is that botoxed to tit forehead of yours 😂

• Haha
Yeah. She's awful. How anyone can admire her is beyond me. I think she oozes nastiness.

(I appreciate this is the daily fail, but it gives a flavour of what VP is like)
I never knew about this! What horrible behaviour. I’m surprised she’s gone on to get all the gigs she has. Was this before she was in the jungle etc? I don’t watch loads of tv if I’m honest. I remember in first episode she tried to be in with lads and ran away when holly entered. Watch from about 2 min in…

0D179E80-58FA-468F-9A52-89F866C2CF39.png

63C4733D-E790-448E-B0B1-7CB9014A3037.png

So she needed to go to M&S and Tesco? Why? Also people don’t need to see what you bought Nikki. We can shop online all by ourselves x

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You could look after your own kids nikki. That might make your life more exciting rather than trailing round supermarkets looking for content and trying not to cry into your sugar free potent squash.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll get Chris's credit card out now, bots incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pimping her kids and Grandad out she's still only got 28 likes on that pic !!

Also.... is anyone actually interested about what she does at the gym ? Those stories she shares of what she's supposedly done - surely noone gives a tit ?

Her life is so boring..... she is excited about showing her sheep stuff from M&S and Tesco ? Do us all a favour and not bother !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.