Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She such a bshitter too saying she hated pe. I'm sure she said she played tennis or netball competitively at school. She's always seemed competitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deffo has a few times. You only have to look back to her wedding day to see just how much she's messed with her face 😳 just after she had the boys too, she had a proper pillow face. And it wasn't from weight gain either. I think she rushed out as soon as possible and had everything going. Then during lockdown her face changed again and she visibly aged, to the point she was avoiding a non-filter pic. Her whole face was sagging. Then cue the end of lockdown and her botox top ups and she was back to licking her own reflection in the mirror. Never seen such a vain woman in all my days 🤣
This 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Joe Wicks is at Warwick Castle doing a live today. I’m sure Fopps will be there doing a sweaty workout yes? 😂
Given that she lives less than 15 mins away she will...although its wednesday and she cant cope with the boys on her own she will need Mad Mazza to drawl with her...await the lies that she booked begged to go to Warwick Castle weeks ago

Reactions: 14
So Mazza has the kids until Sunday? Why…?!

Also, copy and paste error on her hashtags- it starts with parenting hashtags…
Oh, I thought she meant they were seeing the in-laws Sunday but reading it back it could be the boys? Also can hear where Nikki gets her laugh from, although mad mazzas isn't quite as loud and annoying as Nikki's 😂

Reactions: 16
Oh, we have coleslaw at work without the mayo, I always go and get some mayo and mix it in, what a sad, boring existence you l

Oh, I thought she meant they were seeing the in-laws Sunday but reading it back it could be the boys? Also can hear where Nikki gets her laugh from, although mad mazzas isn't quite as loud and annoying as Nikki's 😂
Hmmm think you’re right actually. Just never entered my head she would be seeing Chris’s parents as they never usually do. Maybe it will be less than 18 degrees and she’ll have to cancel like last time! X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this a confession that her parents have the boys every Tuesday? So she can do her Mickey Mouse course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apple not fallen far from that tree! mazza badly scripting the reel and then cackling like a banshee just like Nikki. A clap back to tattle re the in laws too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How Insensitive is she..Posting about how great grandparents are.Some of us dont have parents we can just dump are kids on at the drop of a hat! But saying that she can't parent her kids very well
I can
She's just a spoilt horrible brat and gets worse my the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
How Insensitive is she..Posting about how great grandparents are.Some of us dont have parents we can just dump are kids on at the drop of a hat! But saying that she can't parent her kids very well
I can
She's just a spoilt horrible brat and gets worse my the day!!
She is the most selfish, useless mother I've ever seen, why have kids if you don't want to spend any time with them? she must have them 2hrs a day (by choice, not having to work) putting them to bed and that's it, and she has the cheek to say how hard it is? I LOVE working but currently am a SAHM doing freelance work but will go back eventually as that's right for us. It annoys me beyond measure how she claims to adore being a mum yet her actions speak so differently! Why not just admit she doesn't enjoy it? Saying she misses them 'so so so much' but not actually spending one day a week with them tells a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
It's true..She doesn't miss them boys 1 bit
She's glad to have them out of her way..She never looks generally happy when she's around them
She just wants to shoe them off and put them in bed as soon as possible..she's just selfish as you say.

Reactions: 18
God another shite reel that no one is interested in.
you hear mad Mazza tell them to say it’s a perfect day ffs
those boys are so used to acting for a phone it’s sad

God another shite reel that no one is interested in.
you hear mad Mazza tell them to say it’s a perfect day ffs
those boys are so used to acting for a phone it’s sad
I’ve just come to say that. Fopps probably gave Mazza instructions what to say and film! There’s no way the boys would randomly come out with perfect day and the burgers juicy!! It’s all so false one good thing though Mazza forget to put a finger on the boys! They also have big bags under their eyes, I’m cringing at Nikki tagging McDonald’s!!

I’ve just come to say that. Fopps probably gave Mazza instructions what to say and film! There’s no way the boys would randomly come out with perfect day and the burgers juicy!! It’s all so false one good thing though Mazza forget to put a finger on the boys! They also have big bags under their eyes, I’m cringing at Nikki tagging McDonald’s!!
Jesus Christ I've just watched with sound and what a load of scripted shite. “Thanks for a perfect day Mummy!” What when they are not with her and eating a McDonald’s.

Also I seriously hope they do not become professional footballers like she is hoping for with the football lessons. Can you imagine how irritating she’d be at matches if she was the mum of someone as skilled as Pickford or Maguire etc. She would live off their income and Think she’d invested into it so entitled. She’s happy to scourge and live off others so that’s probably on one of her vision boards somewhere. X

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.