Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I've just watched with sound and what a load of scripted shite. “Thanks for a perfect day Mummy!” What when they are not with her and eating a McDonald’s.

Also I seriously hope they do not become professional footballers like she is hoping for with the football lessons. Can you imagine how irritating she’d be at matches if she was the mum of someone as skilled as Pickford or Maguire etc. She would live off their income and Think she’d invested into it so entitled. She’s happy to scourge and live off others so that’s probably on one of her vision boards somewhere. X
Needs to get that squint fixed if she's wanting football careers out of both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're not stuck, you're choosing to let them sleep in the car at 2pm! More fool you Fopps 😆
so is this an old pic? i thought they were with Mad mazza until Sunday she makes no sense whatsoever and so what if they wake up, they can either go back to sleep in the house or not have a nap...they are nearly three

Reactions: 11
How Insensitive is she..Posting about how great grandparents are.Some of us dont have parents we can just dump are kids on at the drop of a hat! But saying that she can't parent her kids very well
I can
She's just a spoilt horrible brat and gets worse my the day!!
She doesn’t care if this is is triggering to her followers. Some people don’t have parents or don’t have a good relationship with theirs. But as long as Nikki does that’s all that matters. This is the person that wants to be a life coach. The same person that can’t parent her own children for any extended amount of time

so is this an old pic? i thought they were with Mad mazza until Sunday she makes no sense whatsoever and so what if they wake up, they can either go back to sleep in the house or not have a nap...they are nearly three
I definitely read her post as though she meant they were seeing the in laws on Sunday. She waffles that much though it’s never very clear what she’s on about.

Why is she letting them sleep at 2pm when they’re nearly 3? No way do they go to sleep again at 6.45/7pm. If mine ever napped that age they were up until 9/10pm absolutely wide awake!

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t care if this is is triggering to her followers. Some people don’t have parents or don’t have a good relationship with theirs. But as long as Nikki does that’s all that matters. This is the person that wants to be a life coach. The same person that can’t parent her own children for any extended amount of time
That's true as long as she's happy and making out her life's perfect..She really doesn't care about anyone..She will make a terrible life coach..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was 34 when she wrote that. How many exclamation marks? It reads like a 15 year old wrote it. And ‘h2b’🤦‍♀️, you mean your fiancé? Or just Chris? Honestly.

I know it’s a running joke on here but there is no way this woman has a degree.
She was so desperate for someone to marry her the fact it was him and he’s as vicious as her made her a complete nightmare. She’s just awful.
That's true as long as she's happy and making out her life's perfect..She really doesn't care about anyone..She will make a terrible life coach..
She isn’t happy or content in her life. She can’t maintain a job while being another, she can’t maintain a social media career, she can’t maintain being a SAHM despite the fact her boys are away from her 3 full days a week at least. So who the duck is she to coach anyone. The utter nerve of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also for anyone wanting a laugh shes been a bully bullshit bragger forever! https://fopperholic.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/confused-com-houses-and-cars/
What I can't get over apart from the number of !!!!!! and writing like she's a teenager is how she thinks anyone would be in the slightest bit interested in her waffle ?

- she didn't drink wine but drank squash...... BORING !!

- she had a turkey salad and pops while h2b (lol!!) had 'full fat crisps' - who the duck calls crisps 'full fat' ?!!! - SERIOUSLY !!

- she works hard - oh yeah you may of done then Nicola before you became a professional beggar !!!

She really is an air head........ 'off to watch BGT and BB' - FFS.......

She does provide us with many, many hours of entertainment by being such a dick though doesn't she? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was 34 when she wrote that. How many exclamation marks? It reads like a 15 year old wrote it. And ‘h2b’🤦‍♀️, you mean your fiancé? Or just Chris? Honestly.

I know it’s a running joke on here but there is no way this woman has a degree.
Not a chance on this earth. Firstly, If she graduated, she would've been chubby, and your graduation gown adds on about 50lbs making you look like a sack of actual tit, so she would've used her professional grad pics as her before pics, rather than that one picture she constantly recycles. Secondly, we would've seen the damn certificate, probably around 4773 times by now. We all know she's a shameless bragger, and will brag about the slightest thing, waxing lyrical about how simply UHHMAAZING and successful she is, as a BlOnDeWiThBrAiNs. She's full of tit. She's qualified for nothing. She's so unintelligent, that she can't even follow ASA rules correctly, and declare legally, you expect me to believe she's educated to degree level?! 🤣 I mean, she's either not intelligent enough to follow a set of instructions, or she's doing it on purpose, because she believes she's too important. Which is it Nicola? Can't have it both ways eh, Captain Conk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why she needs 3 full days away from her kids to do what she considers work is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
My kid fell asleep in the car at 2:15pm we were home within 10 mins I couldn’t get her in and awake quick enough 🤣 she better not arse around at bed time 🤣 I can’t believe they still nap and go to bed at 6:45pm it’s bollocks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I definitely read her post as though she meant they were seeing the in laws on Sunday. She waffles that much though it’s never very clear what she’s on about.

Why is she letting them sleep at 2pm when they’re nearly 3? No way do they go to sleep again at 6.45/7pm. If mine ever napped that age they were up until 9/10pm absolutely wide awake!
My 16 month old, I have to wake him by 2 at the latest if I’m to stand a chance of him going to bed at 7pm! I class him as a toddler. Not pretty much 3 year olds! My other two had stopped their naps by 2.5. They might have had the odd ten minutes once a week in the car but that was it.

Reactions: 11

My little one (3 in Nov) naps anything from 12.30-3 - woke up at 3 today and still goes to bed at 7-7.30 and sleeps through
Not defending Fopps though 🙊 please don’t kick me out 🤣
She looked pissed off though having to wait in the car 🤣🤣

• Haha
I see her mum and dad are pricks about sun hats too! They all need to get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My little one (3 in Nov) naps anything from 12.30-3 - woke up at 3 today and still goes to bed at 7-7.30 and sleeps through
Not defending Fopps though 🙊 please don’t kick me out 🤣
She looked pissed off though having to wait in the car 🤣🤣
I’m envious! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.