Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that because she should have used #gifted?

The prinvite seeks an unusual one to use.
It’s an ad and should be properly labelled as such with ad at the beginning of any text, not a few words in or at the end or anywhere where it isn’t immediately obvious. She also did not label every section of her story.
She hates the fact that she has to declare ad on everything and she should be called out on it every time she doesn’t do it properly.

Reactions: 18
What sort of a clueless, heartless witch is she. Yes, influencer marketing works but only if the influencer works for their freebie. There may be no brief but you use your head as a person who is running a business... your client, and you offer them the best for what they have given you. a business transaction, yes...but do a good bloody job. This isn't a 10 pound bleeping lipstick Nicola Ryan it's a 1000 pound holiday. After a pandemic.

Reactions: 22
If her explanations are correct then the whole ad/prinvite/prsample is a very bad marketing strategy for companies.

Giving stuff away for free (because that IS what's happening Fopps) on the off chance of a review? Surely that's not right?

She gets a freebie holiday and doesn't have to post about it? Pull the other one love.

If it's a business transaction then that, by definition, means that you swap something for something else.

Free holiday = expected review/exposure.

If there's no review or exposure then there's no marketing so.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
So much wrong with those slides. I don’t even have the energy :LOL:

She only posts affiliate links for things she buys and loves? Blatant lie there Nikki. You share affiliate links all the time for things you haven’t bought.

Maybe read up on the actual ASA website love. Not just on your little WhatsApp group. It’s an ad. Your trip was a freebie and you had control over the content. It’s an ad. Their words, not mine.

They don’t use all this PR invite crap. Just accept you beg for a living and label the free stuff you get correctly. Maybe put a bit of effort in too. Even if no one told you to (still using that excuse Nikki, tut tut, time to grow up hun)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn't liked people questioning, pointing out that it was a freebie has she 😂 get over yourself Nikki, you and your family including your mum and dad got to go on a £1000 holiday in exchange for about 5 minutes "work", that to me is a freebie 😂

She hasn't liked people questioning, pointing out that it was a freebie has she 😂 get over yourself Nikki, you and your family including your mum and dad got to go on a £1000 holiday in exchange for about 5 minutes "work", that to me is a freebie 😂
She hasn't done any more that what any other family would do when going away - apart from she got to go for free.

• Heart
So much wrong with those slides. I don’t even have the energy :LOL:

She only posts affiliate links for things she buys and loves? Blatant lie there Nikki. You share affiliate links all the time for things you haven’t bought.

Maybe read up on the actual ASA website love. Not just on your little WhatsApp group. It’s an ad. Your trip was a freebie and you had control over the content. It’s an ad. Their words, not mine.

They don’t use all this PR invite crap. Just accept you beg for a living and label the free stuff you get correctly. Maybe put a bit of effort in too. Even if no one told you to (still using that excuse Nikki, tut tut, time to grow up hun)

The ASA document my go-to and is very interesting to read and also says this

Other practices which may break the law are falsely claiming or giving the impression that an individual is acting outside of their business purposes or falsely representing themselves as a consumer; failing to identify a commercial intent behind a social media post; and omitting.

Whilst she may have put Ad at the beginning of her post, she didn't for a while until it was pointed out on here (it was hidden buried in the middle which the ASA specifically say not to do) and i certainly don't see "AD" or "PRINVITE" anywhere prominently on her stories. that is a breach each and every time

Reactions: 22
When is this vile person going to get her comeuppance? 🤨 she always seems to fall in tit and end up smelling of roses. Sick of her smug wotsit stretched head and salty retorts!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Finally I have unfollowed. I do not want to be counted as anyone who enables her begging.

As somebody mentioned before, the majority of her followers are dead slimming world accounts. I bet a large portion of others are hate followers then a load of bots and finally a small amount of genuine followers made up of other insta beggars (don’t really count as they only comment cos of their whatsapp agreement) and overweight middle aged women with a lifetime subscription to slimming world (you know the sort!) - moetsusan etc 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️ You only have to look at her engagement to see this is the case!

Great thing to be “proud” of Fopps 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Do we think the company asked her to clarify as they were seeing the bad feedback?

She immediately assumes everyone reading her posts are just a bit thick and don't understand the industry, when it's her who constantly gets it wrong! If you are proud of what you do, maybe start doing it properly?

Laughed out loud at her writing 'Yes I get negative comments too, but I don't engage' err, excuse me?! Any hint of criticism and she writes that person an essay and dumps some quotes aimed at them on her stories. Any nice comments get 'xxxx' unless its a D-lister!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seen as most of her collaborations could be considered barrel scraping i'd love to see all the supposed ones she's turned down, she gets the leftovers for sure, low ranking Nikki Ryan, professional beggar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really has issues with the word “gifted” as well, doesn’t she? She hates to declare anything and only does if she really has too!
And she never engages with “negative comments” we know Nikki, that’s why you are so tit at what you do, because you can’t take constructive comments onboard, you see everything as a negative and sat last night deleting and blocking people that asked genuine questions about your #gifted holiday!

Reactions: 18
Seems she’s having to spend more time defending her tit content and what constitutes an AD or PRINVITE than creating a decent review. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If she hates declaring freebies so much, here’s a crazy idea, why doesn’t she stop accepting them? I would be too proud to accept stuff from free!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What sort of a clueless, heartless witch is she. Yes, influencer marketing works but only if the influencer works for their freebie. There may be no brief but you use your head as a person who is running a business... your client, and you offer them the best for what they have given you. a business transaction, yes...but do a good bloody job. This isn't a 10 pound bleeping lipstick Nicola Ryan it's a 1000 pound holiday. After a pandemic.
I actually really can't stand her. She's an actual parasite. A bleeping selfish entitled privilege bleep

• Heart
If this is her job then she needs to ‘own’ the freebies and not pretend they aren’t! Just take it on your chin (whichever one has been photoshopped that day) and accept that you got a freebie in return for a review. But even better do a really good video with lots of information and help your followers and give value for money to the companies. But then that would take skill and creativity….it shouldn’t be too much to ask of a ‘content creator’. I suspect she wouldn’t have to turn down crap if her videos were good. Crap breeds crap and all that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.