Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris is capable of having the boys on his own…
I actually think he's more capable than her, I don't think they'll be barked at, or forced to perform for the camera quite as much with him. He strikes me as calmer, more patient, less neurotic, less inclined to use his toddlers for validation, and to make himself some minny.

I'll see myself out 🤡

Reactions: 24
I actually think he's more capable than her, I don't think they'll be barked at, or forced to perform for the camera quite as much with him. He strikes me as calmer, more patient, less neurotic, less inclined to use his toddlers for validation, and to make himself some minny.

I'll see myself out 🤡
him and the boys seem to be having a ball. The boys just natural, getting skittles 😂😂 thenkicking the balls.

Reactions: 10
Squint looks VERY obvious in his story! She won’t be happy!

Reactions: 12
New boats. Sorry, shoes. I didn’t work in the shoe industry like Nikki though so what do I know.
F4D87250-D2E0-4391-A798-7EB82E6C5D0F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
New boats. Sorry, shoes. I didn’t work in the shoe industry like Nikki though so what do I know. View attachment 702139
You can see how big they are from the left shoe, his feet have moved to the front end and there is at least 3 inches extra at the back. I'm all for buying clothes in the next size up, makes them last longer, but shoes need to fit well. Bloody hell Nikki, and Chris, get them shoes that fit

Reactions: 16
Love it!

It’s so obvious. I’m wondering if she’s been told it’s called esotropia and is desperately trying to convince herself it’s not a squint.
View attachment 702086
View attachment 702087
View attachment 702090
My partner has strabismus with both eso and exotropia in both eyes, he can only really use one at a time, and he has to concentrate quite hard to do it, so it leads to strain and headaches. His eyes 'glide' all over the place, particularly bad when he's tired. He wasn't patched or operated on, and had his first eye test at 8, where he was found to be severely short sighted, and given glasses - far, far too late. Optometrists absolutely LOVE him, and they get their little eye mates in the room during his eye exams to see 🤣 anyway, my point is, Nicola needs to get her head out of her size 12 bleeping arse, and get him sorted. There are treatments available, and had Mr Snarkypants had more vigilant parents (👀) he would be much better off now. She's making things far worse for him than is necessary. But what would you expect from someone who thinks pointing a squint out is 'mean'? Newsflash Princess, squints are completely normal, and children and adults are still absolutely beautiful and perfect if they have one, yours included. Since you're selling your kid's privacy for a quick buck anyway, use this as an opportunity to vlog about, share what you learn and experience, and how/if your son has progressed - do something to actually help others, coz that's what you're passionate about, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You can see how big they are from the left shoe, his feet have moved to the front end and there is at least 3 inches extra at the back. I'm all for buying clothes in the next size up, makes them last longer, but shoes need to fit well. Bloody hell Nikki, and Chris, get them shoes that fit
It's an accident waiting to happen... probably the true reason for the A & E visit last week

Reactions: 20
Is she still with Chris? They never post each other anymore. Sorry if this has been mentioned before!

Reactions: 7
I
Simply cannot fathom how they'll happily spend hundreds on her 'designer' granny orthopedic trainers, yet won't spend a few quid on trainers every few months, that actually fit the precious miracles? Those clown flippers are an accident waiting to happen. Oh wait... 👀

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong!, but wasnt Madmazza the babysitter,who went on to have an affair and married the man who fathered Princess Fopps., I believe the 1/2 sister is the child Mad Mazda babysat .Oh my god I need a paracetamol now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Correct me if I’m wrong!, but wasnt Madmazza the babysitter,who went on to have an affair and married the man who fathered Princess Fopps., I believe the 1/2 sister is the child Mad Mazda babysat .Oh my god I need a paracetamol now
Yes that’s what happened

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.