Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRHD11

New post been up for 45 minutes… TWO comments 🤣
And she’s made her risotto all bloody wrong- it looks as dry as the desert!
She ought to have browned the chicken, removed it, slowly fried the onions and mushrooms to soften them with her dried tarragon (🤢), a knob of butter to coat the rice, a good glug of white wine and then added the chicken back in and added the stock in small amounts and the peas don’t need 15 minutes! 5 would be plenty, even if frozen and finally a good shaving of Parmesan.
Foodie my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Few weeks ago she was asking for suggestions begging for freebies for the twins and she’s only gone and got them another car track. Why not just wait until next month to give it to them?? And where are the 20 other race tracks they’ve been given in the last year or so. All she does is spend!

There will be a story later today for all the people asking (nobody) and here’s the link for the track, swipe up and fill my beggy pockets some more.

• Angry
Reactions: 27

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Dear God that reel made me feel like I was going to have a seizure! And how contrived are the videos of her playing football and picking lesser liked son up? “Chris quick - get a video of me looking like I give a shit about my kids!” Also, how much of a plonker would you feel getting your other half to video you doing that stupid jump or flopping onto the sofa? I cringe so much for her.

I totally agree with others, my husband and I would never accept a free holiday when we can afford it ourselves, and we definitely wouldn’t shamelessly broadcast it to thousands. The pair of them are utterly shameless. Their kids will grow up with no morals thinking they can beg and get things for free. No class whatsoever.

• Heart
Seems she’s having to spend more time defending her shit content and what constitutes an AD or PRINVITE than creating a decent review. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
The worst thing about all of this is she will just think we are all jealous.

Now I admit I wouldn't say no if I was offered a free night away but I'd make sure I spent plenty in the restaurant and bar, tipped well and let everyone I knew know how good it was (if it was good) and I'd also rebook as a paying customer. She has done and will do none of those things yet has the audacity to think her choosing to post a shitty reel is sufficient for the "business transaction".

She really does believe her own bullshit doesn't she.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just for you x

View attachment 700923

Ooh I failed on first one as maybe not looking sympathetically enough so here goes…

View attachment 700928
This had made my morning 🤣🤣🤣😊

Also the background.... why the disco ball light ? Why is the ball pit dumped on the coffee table? Is this make shift 'home gym'/lounge just a dumping ground now?

Also .. boys born 3/4 September... posting about BF not really working by 7/8 September.... really committed Nicola ! It's not easy to do but she was not 100% committed.... as per usual she had all the gear... no idea.... no patience either....

• Haha
  • Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
What a crock of shit, there’s no way both of them could’ve been properly watching the boys if that happened, if they were then it’s more proof that they’re utterly useless parents. And no one who has a real university degree would call them “stirrup strips”! And as for boasting about being calm, she’s only “calm” because she’s devoid of all basic human emotion and maternal instinct!

JJusa69

VIP Member
Creating content surely should entail a tour around the accommodation, the grounds, give the prices, the details of what you can do, how easy it is to park etc....
No, we have 4 pictures of her. Excellent at your "job"

I expect she'll read here and do it now we've done the hard work for her.

• Heart
  • Wow

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She’s going to go down the coaching route I reckon
To be any kind of coach you need to be personable, approachable, empathic, knowledgeable, and patient. She is none of these things, and will fail, astronomically. Also, as any type of "coach", you would not dismiss mental health disorders, and suggest a person can overcome depression just by 'being positive'. As a paying client, my first enquiries would be: what qualifications do you have? What *accredited* courses, recognised by national bodies and organisations, have you undertaken? Do you specifically have any type of 'helping' or counselling qualification? How long did you train? Any testimonials? What do I get for my money? How exactly will you help me - which theories underpin your specific approach? Why should *I* recruit *you* as *my* coach? How will my data be stored and used? Who are you governed by? What is your complaints procedure?

• Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Ffs a little sachet of mayo isn't going to make you gain a stone 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I despair!

Live a little Nikki!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Imagine being such shit parents that you need a ratio of 2 adults to 1 child every holiday you go on? Totally understand if it was a single parent with several kids taking grandparents or another relative so they weren’t outnumbered but these two are just lazy piss poor parents who don’t want to fully commit to the role. Why did they bother having kids? It’s not as though they weren’t planned! 🤣

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
I don’t believe for one minute that it still upsets her almost 3 years later. I don’t have children so forgive me if I sound harsh.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
The worst thing about all of this is she will just think we are all jealous.

Now I admit I wouldn't say no if I was offered a free night away but I'd make sure I spent plenty in the restaurant and bar, tipped well and let everyone I knew know how good it was (if it was good) and I'd also rebook as a paying customer. She has done and will do none of those things yet has the audacity to think her choosing to post a shitty reel is sufficient for the "business transaction".

She really does believe her own bullshit doesn't she.
Absolutely this - if we were given a backhander gifted a stay by a company, we would spend well in the restaurant, tip after each meal, and tip the housekeeping etc. Not only that, but we would provide useful information for future customers via grid posts and stories, which I would save as highlights. We would also leave reviews on TripAdvisor, Facebook, and anywhere else we could think of. Doing these things for a gifted £1000 holiday, is fair and reasonable, in my opinion. Bottom line is, she's a selfish, lazy, brat, who expects the world to fall at her feet, at the click of her fingers. I blame Mad Mazza. She has literally created a monster, who is in turn, creating two more.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
When she does these 'please find me relatable' posts and her sheep spill their guts with their life stories (God knows why it's cringe) she never replies to them all... she is so lazy... I'm surprised people bother as she seems to post then lose interest and next day moves on to the next boring post
This is why she'll make a shit coach, she has zero interest in anything or anyone, other than herself. She's too selfish, self absorbed, self obsessed, and lazy, to work at building the relationships needed with her clients. Her 'coaching' will consist of recycled motivational quotes from Pinterest, and I guarantee she'll talk about herself alot to her clients. She'll be useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LeslieKnope

Thread 81 already! 😱

Now, I can understand them going away with grandparents from time to time to let them enjoy hols with the kids, but honestly at this point it just seems like old Fopps and Pickle Dick can’t handle their own kids full time for anything more than a day. Have they ever been away with Chris’s parents?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I think most people, after the past 18 months, are fed up of beggy show offs on instagram ramming it in people's faces what they have been given for free, I know I am. I'm happy with my lot, I don't court designer clothes or a huge house or endless bags of fast fashion etc but for God's sake Nikki and all those similar instascammers , no one wants to see what you begged for and if you do get something in return for a "review", at least review it honestly. Surely Nikki, not all parts of the stay were amazing, no where is perfect so be honest and tell us what was amazing and what wasn't.