Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported this specific video reel thing to our brand protection so we’ll see.

It just shows the culture of how her groups must have been - if my members want crisps they eat crisps! They wouldn’t entertain lasagne crisps (or any other tweaks she mentions here), because we simply don’t mention them 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s so outdated with this stuff; most groups haven’t mentioned these random Frankenstein foods for years.
All of these "tweaks" were at their peak when SW was hijacked by the instagram huns, when the trend for "cooking for likes" started.. when I did it years ago (red and green days) it was so much nicer than what you see on the Internet. How desperate must she be to STILL be speaking about things only a consultant should have an interest in 🥴 she has no authority on the subject

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t seem to know ‘who she is’ anymore? she’s not a ‘young trendy mum’ no matter how hard she tries to be. She isn’t a ‘fitness guru’ or a ‘diet/ weight loss expert’

What is she trying to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How are these the same people? Where is she hiding the shoulder muscles? What has she done with her lats?

My husband and son both have big lats and look like they are carrying carpets half the time. admittedly I know nothing about weight training or building muscle, but is it possible for them to disappear so much if your not flexing?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She is honestly completely lost with her “content” it’s all over the place & like we have all said she never follows through on anything. I think she shows Lawson so much because she doesn’t wanna so Grayson as she doesn’t wanna have people comment on his eyes, if you watch her as soon as it looks like Graysons eyes are gonna be in clear sight she quickly moves the camera

How are these the same people? Where is she hiding the shoulder muscles? What has she done with her lats?

My husband and son both have big lats and look like they are carrying carpets half the time. admittedly I know nothing about weight training or building muscle, but is it possible for them to disappear so much if your not flexing?
Yeah it is possible for them to disappear like this. You can see her bicep is still there in the white top pic & you can also see that the top is one size to small as it’s puckering across her bust/tops of her arms

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to know ‘who she is’ anymore? she’s not a ‘young trendy mum’ no matter how hard she tries to be. She isn’t a ‘fitness guru’ or a ‘diet/ weight loss expert’

What is she trying to be?
Someone that thinks she can make money on Sm rather than get a real job in the real world

Reactions: 14
She’s going to be one of those mothers who won’t invite any child to the boys party if they do not fit her aesthetic, and also if the parents are not young and instagramable!
Fopps doesn't even know how to entertain her own two boys never mind a whole house of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is honestly completely lost with her “content” it’s all over the place & like we have all said she never follows through on anything. I think she shows Lawson so much because she doesn’t wanna so Grayson as she doesn’t wanna have people comment on his eyes, if you watch her as soon as it looks like Graysons eyes are gonna be in clear sight she quickly moves the camera

Yeah it is possible for them to disappear like this. You can see her bicep is still there in the white top pic & you can also see that the top is one size to small as it’s puckering across her bust/tops of her arms
I was so distracted by her top as well. Definitely puckering going on, she’s in massive denial about her real size.

I don’t like she way she’s almost sneering at some of the tweaks. It’s because of slimming world messing people up teaching them certain foods are ‘free’ or ‘syns’ that people do tweaks. She said herself she used to do them and it’s obvious to anyone she has a messed up relationship with food.

Reactions: 17
How does she genuinely get away with this?!! If I was margy miles B I would be straight on the phone to my solicitor demanding a cease and desist be sent. She’s a cheeky twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am genuinely baffled why she keeps going on about a job she left (got sacked) nearly 3 years ago! To me, this absolutely confirms that she was pushed rather than left of her own accord. I too left my job around the same time to stay at home to look after my last baby, I don't constantly talk about engineering 🤣🤣 I don't think I've mentioned it since! She's literally doing this for desperate likes. People who follow the bint need to wise up

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am genuinely baffled why she keeps going on about a job she left (got sacked) nearly 3 years ago! To me, this absolutely confirms that she was pushed rather than left of her own accord. I too left my job around the same time to stay at home to look after my last baby, I don't constantly talk about engineering 🤣🤣 I don't think I've mentioned it since! She's literally doing this for desperate likes. People who follow the bint need to wise up
Same!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she has finally realised that all the money she has wasted on sex bots was exactly that “wasted”. They don’t engage Nikki and all you are going to be left with is sexbots, even the WhatsApp group have gone into hiding!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get it?! She isn’t paid by SW anymore. She isn’t working for them anymore, she doesn’t even follow the plan anymore!!! So why does she spend all this “me time” filming content around it?! She sends her boy’s to nursery to talk about something she has nothing to do with anymore?! She never even followed the plan...she followed a plan they scraped DECADES AGO!!! Move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t get it?! She isn’t paid by SW anymore. She isn’t working for them anymore, she doesn’t even follow the plan anymore!!! So why does she spend all this “me time” filming content around it?! She sends her boy’s to nursery to talk about something she has nothing to do with anymore?! She never even followed the plan...she followed a plan they scraped DECADES AGO!!! Move on.
I can't believe how much it winds me up!! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ the thought of someone looking to her for guidance on anything fills me with horror!! She's so full of herself she really needs knocking down a peg or two 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine her hitting the menopause, where she gains a stone no matter what exercise or diet she follows. I bet she wouldn't leave the house she's so vain

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If it were that uuhaayzzzing fops then why don't you go back and run some groups then. You can make your own minny again and its more time away from your much longed for boys.
Oh wait....if you were sacked or forced to resign then that will be an issue wont it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Today's stories cut off very suddenly didn't they. Clearly one of the boys succeeded in grabbing the phone off her to film their white one.
Sad times those boys are looking for attention through the means of being filmed.

Reactions: 18
Today's stories cut off very suddenly didn't they. Clearly one of the boys succeeded in grabbing the phone off her to film their white one.
Sad times those boys are looking for attention through the means of being filmed.
Yep Lawson demanding she shows his bottle spinning. All her own doing. She’s created little monsters who will be so demanding and spoilt.

Reactions: 20

I’m convinced the picture from the gym is post her challenge in November.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.