Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she is again using SW for content!! WHY does she keep on and on about it when she's absolutely nothing to do with it anymore!! How many years ago was she sacked??? How pathetic! It's not even in her bio anymore. A TWEAK is just a non point when you calorie count because you just eat what you want 🙄 SW need to stop her It's so irritating!! Oh and she's deleted comments already. There were 4 when I first looked then I went down to 1 🙄
Plus as @Noisette Triangle said earlier Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't even give up to date SW advice.

Would love to know whether consultants have reported her and what response they get from HO.

Reactions: 19
Another cringe worthy reel... she's so bad at them.... and state of her lounge with all that gym equipment but still goes to the actual gym 🙄🙄 I couldn't sit in my lounge at night surrounded by that lot .. I wonder what Mr and Mrs Ryan senior make of it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She’s such a bleeping flip flop. Flip Fopperholic is a good name for her actually. In August, Calorie Counting was fab. Now it’s too difficult for her.
74469A3C-FA45-4DF3-88DD-F509215711BF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Plus as @Noisette Triangle said earlier Nikki Ryan Fopperholic doesn't even give up to date SW advice.

Would love to know whether consultants have reported her and what response they get from HO.
I think someone said before that SW replied that there's nothing they can do, which seems a cop out to me. She acts like such an authority on the subject of SW it really boils my blood because she's nothing without it. I don't even follow SW myself but I think she's absolutely taking the piss here 🤬

Reactions: 19
In that post I feel like she’s trying to defend SW again but all she’s doing is proving how much nonsense they spout!

Reactions: 16
She’s such a bleeping flip flop. Flip Fopperholic is a good name for her actually. In August, Calorie Counting was fab. Now it’s too difficult for her.
View attachment 630020
I hope she's posted in the group how it was unsustainable and she's put all the weight back on she lost 🤭 seeing her fat nose in the group made me leave. It was the final straw! 🤣🤬

Reactions: 16
I hope she's posted in the group how it was unsustainable and she's put all the weight back on she lost 🤭 seeing her fat nose in the group made me leave. It was the final straw! 🤣🤬
Surprisingly, it’s her only post… Just a little bit of self publicity.

I also meant to call her flip flopperholic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I put together my first video for work on TikTok the other day. It took less than 5 mins and looked more professional than the shite she posts 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

I’ve reported this specific video reel thing to our brand protection so we’ll see.

It just shows the culture of how her groups must have been - if my members want crisps they eat crisps! They wouldn’t entertain lasagne crisps (or any other tweaks she mentions here), because we simply don’t mention them 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s so outdated with this stuff; most groups haven’t mentioned these random Frankenstein foods for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That reel has been up for over an hour……10 comments and less than 200 likes 😂😂😂 she looks like a twit in it too!
What even is cous cous cake??? Cous cous is not a cake…….
The much wanted boys have been shipped off to nursery so she could film this tit…..really????

Reactions: 15
I'm still laughing at it reading backwards!!! Why would you not re film it if it is your job?! My boss would tear me apart if I produced that at work!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sounds like Yoda speak!
Tweak is a what, mashed banana it is…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Bloody Hell Nikki Ryan, not very good at this "job" of yours are you!!!!! 😂😂 Also looking back at her grid posts recently, she really isn't getting many likes and comments. No wonder she has hidden the likes on the last few. Time to give it up Nikki!!

Ahhh beaut thinking of you !! As a follow binge eater I understand the need to fill and eat and eat and eat mine seems to have got worse with the lockdowns, it’s so hard to “snap” out of it too 😥 I hope your okay 😘 xx
thank you!! I had a better day yesterday. Lockdown 3 made mine worse!! Xxxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.