Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1ranksenior

Fopps girl you need to hear this…nobody really thinks others peoples kids are that cute or funny and do not give a shit about watching videos or looking at photos of them. Just sayin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

lexiloo

VIP Member
Bloody Hell Fopps to Sun cream is like the McCanns to babysitting! The marketing teams in these companies are shit. Why else would they give fopperfail a paid AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Misssj80

VIP Member
The absolute STATE of the advice she’s giving to people.View attachment 628188
This really is awful advice. I have had a binge today, I suffer with binge eating, they are few and far between now but used to be very regular, and when I say a binge Nikki Ryan I don't mean eating a whole protein bar instead of half, I mean I probably consumed 1500 calories in the space of an hour? I don't keep count but I can imagine it was something like that. What was my trigger? Well there were several things, I am shattered, my OAP cat woke me every hour in the night as he has forgotten where his toilet is and I have to go show him. Then we are 3 members of staff short at work and today they asked me to document everything I do in the day with timings of how long each task took me, this is what my abusive ex husband used to make me do when he was out at work and I was home to see what I had done all day, so that brought back some crappy memories. Then the lunch I had at work was horrible, it was all that was left when I finally got my lunch at 1.45pm, so I only ate half of it which resulted in me not being satisfied and craving food. So Nikki Ryan tell me how I could have avoided all that? Also I binge on everything and anything. It's not about not keeping biscuits and chocolate in my house, I can binge on bread, cereal, tinned foods, fruit, veg. Whatever. So how do I deal with that Nikki? Not have any food in? Sorry for the long rant. She pisses me off that she thinks she is qualified to give advice to people. She is dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Kit kats, blue ribands, single twix bars, break aways all 5-6 syns and tastier. Just dunk one of them in your afternoon brew if you want something.

I know its early but next title...Fopps on the fence shame she's so dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She’s hardly sold the place. And it’s 35 miles from Nottingham, hardly close!
Suprised Mazza's not got involved....

Oh Nicola what a lovely place and evening you two have had. It is most important for you two to have time together isn't it? The boys were very well behaved although they did go over syns and I allowed them to stay awake until 7:10pm!
You must remind me to take your dad to this hotel whilst I on my way to do the shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Woodoo

Chatty Member
That latest Ad is shockingly bad. “Imagine getting woken up by a string quartet and a butler handing you a toffee Muller light! Wouldn’t that be AMAZING?!”
Not really you fucking knob. They taste like arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Wearesailing13

The sheer check of telling her followers to spend their money and support hotels/spas whilst she’s been gifted the stay after begging. Couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 39

KeelOver

This is just times that I have commented that her children haven’t had sun hats on. I first said about it on 14th March 2020. I’d assume that was when they were in Florida. Fucking arsehole.
B6953CF3-E032-46D5-B91C-241B7190A26B.jpeg
C571BFB6-0980-42F8-8CB4-EE9E1ABA0FDE.jpeg
7B61ADAB-C4A5-4C3B-B086-B5308F1A45AE.jpeg
093DF6B3-AF27-425E-9A3F-7A1C64BF0A6C.jpeg
BFFFC0C8-A59A-40E1-8F21-5CC5D0E3EE78.jpeg
0F28EF57-A64F-474F-ACB0-0B85990B1B52.jpeg
CECCDA34-FF32-475A-9278-414001AD084E.jpeg
F3DCB7D9-E868-41FC-825F-79D40D143B75.jpeg
B907C1B1-4508-458A-810A-9A83F9C8DA26.jpeg
4BBF7F70-D4FD-4BDB-ADF9-FC5FE9DC21B6.jpeg
5A76DC6C-44EE-4778-A1F8-835C015EAD65.jpeg
4F012679-543C-4EAE-8061-57DA21894A32.jpeg
2835D3EA-1A21-4F74-9B51-2A5E03F411BD.jpeg
05169E40-20E7-4CF6-9CC5-6A89092B2EDB.jpeg
A1D0E3F5-BD07-4BE5-ACFC-3FD1CA02FE44.jpeg
3F699583-EBA5-420F-880F-CF347BC0C7D5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
STOP. DOING. MENTAL. HEALTH. RELATED. POSTS. AND. TAGS. IF. YOU. ARE. NOT. EQUIPPED. TO. HELP. OR. EMPATHISE. WITH. THE. RESPONSES.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic: biggest triggerholic C bomb wotsit witch

• Heart
  • Haha
73F8A8C4-459A-4A50-B9D4-ED1DF9B0DD42.jpeg

In her completely not based on reality view of herself and the world I bet she really believes she looks like this. This is literally how she wants them all to be seen. She’s pathetic for her age and supposed level of success x

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Chris's parents look like they've accidentally stumbled into a resort in Benidorm stood next to those lot in all their fresh nylon outfits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have lurked on this thread for longer than I can remember but I cannot stay quiet with this fence ad. I’m honestly in shock 😂 Chloe Philips and Sophie Jude have done the same ad and they’re just simple, normal ads. Ahhhhh this will go down in history and will be forever remembered along with jumping out the jelly pot. The gift that will always keep giving. Right, back under my rock I go, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They do also say now that influencers should avoid terminology such as gifted, aff or affiliate as well and just label them as an advert as they count as advertising, despite the bullshit Nikki and others try to spout.
Good I've never agreed with "gifted" it is misleading

I wonder if Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is allowed to use #begged? it is accurate and also the consumer will understand it haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JJusa69

VIP Member
239 workouts, good for you.
Thing is fopps, not everyone has 3 days off their kids and all the family help known to man.
Some of us have full time jobs, more kids than you etc.
And don't tell me i can do it when kids are sleeping because by the time I'm home from work, they've been fed, I've taken them to their evening sports, come home, tidied up, it's after 10pm and I just need to go to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 37