Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying. When I said she changed her name, I meant her Instagram handle. She went from being ‘Mrs smith to be’ to ‘finally Mrs smith’. I realise the surname itself might be fake for identity reasons but that wasn’t what I was referring to.
Ok apologies for jumping in 😁

Reactions: 5
Some one has commented on her latest post “your garden looks fab, relaxing and functional”.
As if that’s her garden! It has real grass and flowers!!! Bet she won’t delete the comment though, maybe gardening will become her new “content pillar”, she’s tried everything else?!?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
9) Filtering our pictures
10) lying about our developmental milestones
11)putting our safety at risk by allowing strangers online to know where we lived, days we were at nursery, where we were on days out etc.
12) taking millions of posed pictures on days out mainly of herself.
13) left us in piss soaked nappies and leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She got married a few weeks ago and no longer follows Fopp’s on Instagram 😂
That's strange she doesn't as when they were at the mud place the other week it was her twins that Fopps made a point of saying 'my friends twins who she doesn't mind me sharing pics/vids'..... that said can't blame her...... her and her husband hardworking police officers ..... worked all through lockdown..... lazy ass princess Nicola is hardly their kind of person !! ;)

Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at the staged Father’s Day pics again. Her knock off trainers have rubbed her legs so badly and if you didn’t see the rest of her, it looks like she’s a granny in orthopaedic shoes. Why would you keep on wearing shoes that are causing you to bleed while at home?!?!?

1AC9147B-9E75-4C15-BEE0-F54E9A96C972.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Fan girling over Maura from love island now. What 40 yr old writes ‘soooooooooooooooooooo’. bleeping hilarious nikki Ryan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How are these the same people? Where is she hiding the shoulder muscles? What has she done with her lats?

My husband and son both have big lats and look like they are carrying carpets half the time. admittedly I know nothing about weight training or building muscle, but is it possible for them to disappear so much if your not flexing?
Could this have been at the end of her ‘transformation’? When she was at her leanest? If so, then she’s telling porky pies

Reactions: 14
Is she in the restless programme on C5 right now do we think? My husband is getting irritated bcos I keep randomly flicking over to see if it’s the one she’s in from years ago. That said I probably wouldn’t recognise her without her current hamster cheeks, lip fillers and covered in bronzer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lost 3 stone in 3 months will be on her headstone
Why does she feel SHE is the best person to defend SW 🤬 it really annoys me 🤣 she's such a liar and so misleading!! Everything she says is a lie. She used a pic of her challenge results as the thumbnail for a vlog about calorie counting/ slimming world. She should be brought to justice for frauding everyone who watches her!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.