Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how she said 239 yesteday and today she’s hit 250 so I think every ‘workout’ is like 1 set of something, so she’s doing like 10 at a time if that makes sense? So really it’s not as ‘impressive’ as it sounds
Yeah i think it will be any time her heart race has increased... so that's 250 times she's opened the fridge to see Fage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s going to be one of those mothers who won’t invite any child to the boys party if they do not fit her aesthetic, and also if the parents are not young and instagramable!

Reactions: 20
She’s going to be one of those mothers who won’t invite any child to the boys party if they do not fit her aesthetic, and also if the parents are not young and instagramable!
I cant wait for the boys, that's twins, two babies, to be invited to parties where they'll be exposed to copious amounts of beige food and sugar. Try controlling that one Nicola 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A wobble board is wasted on her. So many play opportunities and those boys will just "surf". I despair at yet more free stuff sent to the woman with the world's biggest pot of savings. I wish these companies would do some research before giving away their stock.

Also what the heck is going on with her face on those pre gym stories? There she is prattling on about her messy hair but her face... 😶

Reactions: 21
Beigeson Grayson’s squint makes me wince.Not being unkind but it is so obvious there’s a problem.Oh and by the way when will the Amazing mum called Fopps start toilet training her much wanted boys .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Beigeson Grayson’s squint makes me wince.Not being unkind but it is so obvious there’s a problem.Oh and by the way when will the Amazing mum called Fopps start toilet training her much wanted boys .
One of her insta friends put a story up she has triplets and all 3 have glasses and she put a story up about contact lenses. She chose against it but I wouldn’t be surprised if fopps did that 😂

Reactions: 11
Right!! those wobble boards aren’t cheap! A family member bought our son who has autism one for Xmas on my request cos I knew how good they were for additional needs. So annoying she begs for one but spends hundreds on herself every week 🙄 and there’s some kids who could really benefit from one
Two of my boys have autism and we have to rely on the Family Fund grants to help get them equipment for their needs but I'm glad Fopps gets a freebie :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Two of my boys have autism and we have to rely on the Family Fund grants to help get them equipment for their needs but I'm glad Fopps gets a freebie :rolleyes:
It's a joke! I was going to message the company and have a moan about it..I think it's terrible people like her get free stuff! She doesn't need it or deserve it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One of her insta friends put a story up she has triplets and all 3 have glasses and she put a story up about contact lenses. She chose against it but I wouldn’t be surprised if fopps did that 😂
Kids in glasses are so cute. I wish Nikki would just put her child first for once. It’s like the lips and the degree though, she’s created such a big lie about the squint now it’ll be hard for her to change it now.

Reactions: 14
Kids in glasses are so cute. I wish Nikki would just put her child first for once. It’s like the lips and the degree though, she’s created such a big lie about the squint now it’ll be hard for her to change it now.
She would never let one child have glasses and not the other it wouldn't suit her asthetics...which is quite simply cruel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This really is awful advice. I have had a binge today, I suffer with binge eating, they are few and far between now but used to be very regular, and when I say a binge Nikki Ryan I don't mean eating a whole protein bar instead of half, I mean I probably consumed 1500 calories in the space of an hour? I don't keep count but I can imagine it was something like that. What was my trigger? Well there were several things, I am shattered, my OAP cat woke me every hour in the night as he has forgotten where his toilet is and I have to go show him. Then we are 3 members of staff short at work and today they asked me to document everything I do in the day with timings of how long each task took me, this is what my abusive ex husband used to make me do when he was out at work and I was home to see what I had done all day, so that brought back some crappy memories. Then the lunch I had at work was horrible, it was all that was left when I finally got my lunch at 1.45pm, so I only ate half of it which resulted in me not being satisfied and craving food. So Nikki Ryan tell me how I could have avoided all that? Also I binge on everything and anything. It's not about not keeping biscuits and chocolate in my house, I can binge on bread, cereal, tinned foods, fruit, veg. Whatever. So how do I deal with that Nikki? Not have any food in? Sorry for the long rant. She pisses me off that she thinks she is qualified to give advice to people. She is dangerous.
Ahhh beaut thinking of you !! As a follow binge eater I understand the need to fill and eat and eat and eat mine seems to have got worse with the lockdowns, it’s so hard to “snap” out of it too 😥 I hope your okay 😘 xx

• Sad
Grayson gets pushed to the background now doesn’t he ☹ She kept playing with Favesons hair in those stories and the other just looked quite sad, feel really sorry for him.

• Sad
Totally off topic but did you know you can apply early this year as long as you haven’t had a grant in 2021, we last had ours aug 2020 and managed to get this years in April

Reactions: 7
Totally off topic but did you know you can apply early this year as long as you haven’t had a grant in 2021, we last had ours aug 2020 and managed to get this years in April
I didn’t realise they were doing them early this but we’ve just been awarded a grant 😁

Reactions: 6
twit A IS WHAT ……. does she not realise it comes out backwards now I don’t profess to be clever at all but surely you make sure it looks right Your really not that good at this SM malarky are you Nikki Ryan Twatterholic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And here she is again using SW for content!! WHY does she keep on and on about it when she's absolutely nothing to do with it anymore!! How many years ago was she sacked??? How pathetic! It's not even in her bio anymore. A TWEAK is just a non point when you calorie count because you just eat what you want 🙄 SW need to stop her It's so irritating!! Oh and she's deleted comments already. There were 4 when I first looked then I went down to 1 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.