Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not an expert but I’m certain that the black part of the machine behind her left arm should be round

Reactions: 6
Today's stories cut off very suddenly didn't they. Clearly one of the boys succeeded in grabbing the phone off her to film their white one.
Sad times those boys are looking for attention through the means of being filmed.
Most little children make me go "aww" when I see them but for some reason hers don't give me that feeling and that's even when they were tiny. It's not their fault but the it's way she's been all through her pregnancy and when they were born. A shame because with different upbringing, they would be absolutely adorable. They just come across as very spoilt, demanding children like all the bad ones in Charlie and the Chocolate factory, especially Verruca.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The tweak video has gone down well. Negative comments and minimal likes. Cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I notice her friend with the twin girls has finally got married. Wonder if Nikki was invited to the wedding and if she brought a boiled egg in her handbag again.

• Haha
How are these the same people? Where is she hiding the shoulder muscles? What has she done with her lats?

My husband and son both have big lats and look like they are carrying carpets half the time. admittedly I know nothing about weight training or building muscle, but is it possible for them to disappear so much if your not flexing?
Is it possible that the photo of her in the pink top was taken months ago when she did that ridiculous challenge?

Reactions: 14
Yep, she was a public account but she’s gone private. However I notice she’s changed her name to show she’s married
I have many friends who work for the police either as an officer or in a civil role and they all use different names on SM. for example someone who has a surname "Green" will put change it to "Black". (not actual names of my friend but its how they explain it to friends and family))

i do hope she managed to get her big day though she seemed nice and alot more down to earth than Nikki Ryan Fopperholic and definitely better at parenting a good role model unlike Fopps

Reactions: 10
I have many friends who work for the police either as an officer or in a civil role and they all use different names on SM. for example someone who has a surname "Green" will put change it to "Black". (not actual names of my friend but its how they explain it to friends and family))

i do hope she managed to get her big day though she seemed nice and alot more down to earth than Nikki Ryan Fopperholic and definitely better at parenting a good role model unlike Fopps
I don’t think it’s an identity protection thing. Her insta used to be ‘Mrs xxx to be’ and now it’s ‘finally Mrs xx’ so think it is just a case of they’ve got married. Hope she did have a nice day, probably had to keep it small due to covid, so didn’t have to invite Nikki

Reactions: 11
Not sticking up for her (like I ever would!) but the two gym pics earlier up the page ... they are different leggings and different trainers.... that's not to say the pics were taken around a similar time but those two pics are not taken at the same time.....

Yup.... she has a black bra under a white top .... I clocked that yesterday !!

I understand what people say about the boys being 'unlikeable' - I think it's the way she's making them..... I'm sure she rarely says no to them and that'll be a rod for her own back in the future - they will want, want, want all the new, top of the range and designer stuff and it'll be double the amount because they won't be sharing when they are older !!

I was always amazed her police officer friend had a public account - tbf I'm always a bit amazed how anyone has a public account if they have kids and are not 'in the public eye' so to speak......

latest post .... self-indulgent .... she's in ALL the pics as per usual and just comes across as patronising...... your kids will grow up and say they had the best times....... at nursery...... school..... nanny and grandad...... the gym creche..... after school..... the list of who else will parent them kids is endless !! Mine are adults now.... they still say their best times were trips to Legoland ..... because we'd go every couple of years for a treat ... not several different places... several times a month !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s an identity protection thing. Her insta used to be ‘Mrs xxx to be’ and now it’s ‘finally Mrs xx’ so think it is just a case of they’ve got married. Hope she did have a nice day, probably had to keep it small due to covid, so didn’t have to invite Nikki
It is an identity thing all Police personal were advised to disguise their true name on SM due to attacks Mr Freakshake is in the Police so I do know this first hand

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
C8DFF92B-C117-4F11-BEF8-9971BDCED3B5.png
When I was younger my mum/dad…

WERE ALWAYS ON THEIR PHONES

that will be the boys memory of you

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is an identity thing all Police personal were advised to disguise their true name on SM due to attacks Mr Freakshake is in the Police so I do know this first hand
I think you’re misunderstanding what I’m saying. When I said she changed her name, I meant her Instagram handle. She went from being ‘Mrs smith to be’ to ‘finally Mrs smith’. I realise the surname itself might be fake for identity reasons but that wasn’t what I was referring to.

Reactions: 8
When I was younger my mum was always

1)spraying my food with bleach
2)looking at herself in a mirror
3)never there
4)eating yoghurt
5)on her phone
6)on a diet
7)having botox
8)shopping for clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think I've ever seen such a self indulgent wench in all my days.... who takes all of these posed to death pics that she tries hard to make them look in the moment 🙄

• Haha
When I was younger my mum was always

1)spraying my food with bleach
2)looking at herself in a mirror
3)never there
4)eating yoghurt
5)on her phone
6)on a diet
7)having botox
8)shopping for clothes
9) Filtering our pictures
10) lying about our developmental milestones
11)putting our safety at risk by allowing strangers online to know where we lived, days we were at nursery, where we were on days out etc.
12) taking millions of posed pictures on days out mainly of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.