Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New week new thread let's see how many times her boys are shipped away and how many new clothes she buys this week

Reactions: 18
So in that tit reel she's actually slowed it down, I reckon they asked her to as she usually whizzes her phone around in a blurry mess and you can't see anything. I did notice the dessert plate was in front of her husband during dinner, so she obviously didn't have one herself. Lastly, I can't think of anyone who deserves this trip less, I mean she has more 'me time' than people without kids for gods sake 😂 No way did this spa contact her first, she does the outreach then has the cheek to call it a PR invite!

Reactions: 26
So in that tit reel she's actually slowed it down, I reckon they asked her to as she usually whizzes her phone around in a blurry mess and you can't see anything. I did notice the dessert plate was in front of her husband during dinner, so she obviously didn't have one herself. Lastly, I can't think of anyone who deserves this trip less, I mean she has more 'me time' than people without kids for gods sake 😂 No way did this spa contact her first, she does the outreach then has the cheek to call it a PR invite!
Has she done this since last night? will go back and have a look, because when I watched it last night it was too fast for me to see anything. I have just noticed that she is up to her usual sarcastic responses to comments on her reel post though. sitting on my hands not to comment

Reactions: 13
Love the title, another Monday and starts the football for the boys followed by the gym for them pair?

We’ll have sky news correspondent later saying its a shame lock down isn’t easing…. But who cares for her because its not like it affected her anyway! Covid… what Covid?!

Reactions: 19
That has been slowed down since she first posted it, definitely. I had to pause it the first time cos it made me dizzy!

Reactions: 11
So they were away for an evening on saturday with the kids at granny’s, at a friend’s house yesterday then football and the gym today, these idiots have absolutely no common sense, we should all still be minimising unnecessary outings, travel etc! Wonder how many other places they’ll be within the week? We all deserve to go out to enjoy ourselves and of course we all want to visit friends and family but I don’t know anyone else who’s gallivanting to so many places so frequently.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So they were away for an evening on saturday with the kids at granny’s, at a friend’s house yesterday then football and the gym today, these idiots have absolutely no common sense, we should all still be minimising unnecessary outings, travel etc! Wonder how many other places they’ll be within the week? We all deserve to go out to enjoy ourselves and of course we all want to visit friends and family but I don’t know anyone else who’s gallivanting to so many places so frequently.
Exactly the government advice being repeated every day is minimise travel and contact outside of your bubble, they (her and Chris) maximise it the direct opposite of what the government advise, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is such a bad role model in every way. Every day on the way to work i see the signs that say "minimise travel" and wish i didnt have to go to the office, despite nobody else being there atm, if she cant understand that then she definitely doesn't have a degree because millions of people who don't have degrees or have not yet finished are able to follow the advice. It shows how selfish she really is and incapable of following simple instructions. She is literally unemployable...that's the real reason she doesn't have a job

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The sheer check of telling her followers to spend their money and support hotels/spas whilst she’s been gifted the stay after begging. Couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 39
Love the title, another Monday and starts the football for the boys followed by the gym for them pair?

We’ll have sky news correspondent later saying its a shame lock down isn’t easing…. But who cares for her because its not like it affected her anyway! Covid… what Covid?!
Well... you weren't wrong. Football, gym, now lunch....

Has she had her covid jabs yet?
Probably one of the I have had my jabs so I am now immune and the rules do not apply to me crew.

She had her first one a few weeks back, probably only having it so she can go abroad.
Would love it if she went abroad and then that country turned to a red zone which meant she had to isolate upon returning home. Fopps having to stay in for 10 days or however long it is 😅
We would get a lot of insta stories through gritted teeth....😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Would love it if she went abroad and then that country turned to a red zone which meant she had to isolate upon returning home. Fopps having to stay in for 10 days or however long it is 😅
It would be fine, absolutely FINE

• Haha
Reactions: 16
oh could you imagine the strop of having to isolate with chris and her own children 24/7 in a hotel room for 10 days, being allowed out once a day for approx 20 mins excercise in a small confimsed area, I have seen the limited menus for various hotels that friends who work abroad have had and she would not eat a single thing on the whole week's menu and Nikki Ryan Fopperholic would be spending a fortune to have additional salads etc from subway delivered to the hotel several times a day, whilst still being expected to pay the full cost of thousands for the hotel whether she wants to eat the food or not

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.