Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this even mean?! Her reply makes zero sense on that awful trigger post.

Also she has covered herself in concealer and bronzed/contoured the top of her forehead. Why bother for the gym?
So the woman hasn’t mentioned the “lifting” only change, but Nikki assumes the lockdown easing is her trigger? She asked people for this so she could offer advise and support, but all she has done is make it about herself.She has no idea how to respond!

Reactions: 13
The women is a car crash. Her arms look ridiculous when nothing else of her is that tones. My was she on that machine yesterday if today is arm day! Oh yeah that’s right just to pose! I’ve wanted a wobble board for my boy for ages but couldnt justify the £90 so annoyed this company sells them at a good price as I would love to get him one but put of by them gifting this twit some. I don’t like commenting on the kids but the way Lawson is with the camera is scary he shouldn’t be that involved at his age.
why would you brag that you have done 239 work outs in the last year that’s 239 times you have left your children with some one else as she never leaves them with Chris so she can go. Got she has annoyed me

Reactions: 26
The women is a car crash. Her arms look ridiculous when nothing else of her is that tones. My was she on that machine yesterday if today is arm day! Oh yeah that’s right just to pose! I’ve wanted a wobble board for my boy for ages but couldnt justify the £90 so annoyed this company sells them at a good price as I would love to get him one but put of by them gifting this twit some. I don’t like commenting on the kids but the way Lawson is with the camera is scary he shouldn’t be that involved at his age.
why would you brag that you have done 239 work outs in the last year that’s 239 times you have left your children with some one else as she never leaves them with Chris so she can go. Got she has annoyed me
239 work outs, god knows how many hair, botox, nail, filler appointments too... endless nursery sessions, nights out, weekends away just her and Chris, walks on her own without the pram to get her steps in... but she needs her "me time" because it's sooooo precious and her boys are always with her to the point all she does is stare at their pics when she's not with them... HA!

Reactions: 25
I used to have a real soft spot for the little blonde one when he was the underdog but man alive he isn’t half turning into an obnoxious little brat! It’s bo surprise really with Fopps as his mother. She’s going to really struggle with them soon, 3 is the age of independence and defiance!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to have a real soft spot for the little blonde one when he was the underdog but man alive he isn’t half turning into an obnoxious little brat! It’s bo surprise really with Fopps as his mother. She’s going to really struggle with them soon, 3 is the age of independence and defiance!
She's made them both really unlikeable. I feel sorry for the parents who's kids end up in school with them. They'll have to pop on Tattle and tell us all about it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
239 work outs, god knows how many hair, botox, nail, filler appointments too... endless nursery sessions, nights out, weekends away just her and Chris, walks on her own without the pram to get her steps in... but she needs her "me time" because it's sooooo precious and her boys are always with her to the point all she does is stare at their pics when she's not with them... HA!
Totally agree 239 times she didn't have to parent her " much longed for" boys! In a year when people were trying to keep the virus from spreading she was doing her damnedest to get away from home! Absolutely nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The amount of toys those two have is actually sickening. No two kids need that amount of stuff, especially when they are never bloody home anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The amount of toys those two have is actually sickening. No two kids need that amount of stuff, especially when they are never bloody home anyway!
I bet she sells it all on the quiet now she's been rumbled on Facebook Market place. She's too tight to give a fiver away!

Reactions: 17
239 alleged workouts yet no actual progress in terms of muscle mass, strength, conditioning, physique. Having to draw the line every Monday. Slow clap for you Nicola, smashing it. Don't forget, we know what you really look like. What she actually means is 239 *visits* with her time spent preening and eye bleeping herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she started that challenge on 6th July. So in 50 weeks she’s done 239 workouts. That’s an average of nearly 5 workouts a week. How relatable. Especially for someone who thinks she needs more me time.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Right!! those wobble boards aren’t cheap! A family member bought our son who has autism one for Xmas on my request cos I knew how good they were for additional needs. So annoying she begs for one but spends hundreds on herself every week 🙄 and there’s some kids who could really benefit from one

Reactions: 18
she started that challenge on 6th July. So in 50 weeks she’s done 239 workouts. That’s an average of nearly 5 workouts a week. How relatable. Especially for someone who thinks she needs more me time.
i think its a random number she made up tbh. anyone can go back and add things to fitbit/apple iwatch records

Reactions: 7
See how she said 239 yesteday and today she’s hit 250 so I think every ‘workout’ is like 1 set of something, so she’s doing like 10 at a time if that makes sense? So really it’s not as ‘impressive’ as it sounds

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.