Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her with her bag across her in the oversized hoodie reminds me of this legend ! I'm sure Fopps wouldn't want to be associated with this lady but I love her .... makes me smile every time ..... <3

I know which one I'd rather be friends with!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her with her bag across her in the oversized hoodie reminds me of this legend ! I'm sure Fopps wouldn't want to be associated with this lady but I love her .... makes me smile every time ..... <3

Fopps couldn’t relax, let go and life in the moment like that legend! Fopps has no fun in her life

Reactions: 15
So she is walking around the park with a coffee in one hand and her phone in the other. Yet again.....too parenting!!! What gets dropped first if the boys need help?

Reactions: 18
She can’t even put cutlery down the right way round.
Also, where’s the bun?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she is walking around the park with a coffee in one hand and her phone in the other. Yet again.....too parenting!!! What gets dropped first if the boys need help?
Mad Mazza if she doesn't up her game and keep control of the boys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Was doing more, boredom mooching, this afternoon 😂. Does anybody remember the police woman friend who had an open account, then made it private? Well her account is now open again (and plastered with pictures of the children 🤷🏼‍♀️). Any how’s, there is a picture of the Mother’s Day meal that her partner made for her. This is a picture of the plate served up for the girls!! Fopperholic, you could really learn a lot from her (obviously not how important your children’s privacy is).
What account is this again? I’m sure I used to follow it but can’t find it now, maybe I’m blocked??

Reactions: 4
She’s so disordered. those burger buns that Chris has are about 150 cals, why would she not just have one. I’d much rather a bread roll with my burger than another protein yogurt!

she’s using 300 cals a day on protein yogurts - crazy use of calories in my opinion, would much rather have half a bottle of wine or two bags of crisps! 😂😂

Reactions: 29
She’s so disordered. those burger buns that Chris has are about 150 cals, why would she not just have one. I’d much rather a bread roll with my burger than another protein yogurt!

she’s using 300 cals a day on protein yogurts - crazy use of calories in my opinion, would much rather have half a bottle of wine or two bags of crisps! 😂😂
I totally agree she either eats minimal calories or is snacking on high calories.
I’m calorie counting too and I feel like I get to eat loads, I still have enough calories to have a choc bar every evening!! It’s bizzare, she’s a terrible sales person for calorie counting as she looks so restricted but you can do a lot with calorie counting and still enjoy really nice meals

Reactions: 17
The boy's squash is SO strong. Its absolutely crazy. Why can't they just drink water??
Probably because she doesn't like water and likes strong squash, that is all she has ever offered the boys, as it is her way or the highway and as she likes to point out they are her boys so she will do as she pleases. My son up until he was about 8 only drank water, now he's 12 and likes fizzy pop, Apple juice and fairly strong squash, I buy 2 bottles of squash a year max, but day to day drinks just water. I've said it before but for some one who spouts on about healthy eating, some of the things she does and gives the boys are not very healthy!

She's been reading here again all of a sudden they are all having the same meal and eating together after it was mentioned that they have separate meals

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Was just thinking the exact same thing. One small burger bun isn’t gonna make her gain weight. What a sad life to be constantly depriving yourself. Far better things to be using calories on than yoghurts and chemical laden protein bars.
I had an amazing sandwich for my lunch. Doorstop tiger loaf with ham, cheese, salad and Tesco finest coleslaw. I enjoyed every bit of it and it filled me up without having to snack on a million yoghurts afterwards. Probably had same amount of calories as one of her cardboard lunches and yoghurts by the time you add it all up.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.