Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with those grenade ice creams is that it just highlights how no brand ever works with her a second time. You would think that having worked with them before she would be like in on the new release products beforehand or that they’d get her involved. Obviously we know why not. But it’s just sad that this is her full time job and she can’t even get a repeat contract.

Reactions: 19
Just taken a look at those grenade protein ice creams.. so compared to halo top ice cream yes the protein maybe higher but the calories is considerably higher like 3 times more. So for "calorie counting" she might want to not bother. To be honest even normal ice cream has 2g of protein for double the sized portion of one of those bars and probably costs about a tenth of the price. Give it up Nikki, most added protein items don't actually have that much more protein.. plus you don't seem to be building much muscle so maybe you don't need as much protein as you think.

Reactions: 16
Just taken a look at those grenade protein ice creams.. so compared to halo top ice cream yes the protein maybe higher but the calories is considerably higher like 3 times more. So for "calorie counting" she might want to not bother. To be honest even normal ice cream has 2g of protein for double the sized portion of one of those bars and probably costs about a tenth of the price. Give it up Nikki, most added protein items don't actually have that much more protein.. plus you don't seem to be building much muscle so maybe you don't need as much protein as you think.
Exactly, why does she have soooo much protein? She isn't body building. Who recommended she have that much? Twinset twit or is a number she plucked out of thin air?

Reactions: 15
Exactly, why does she have soooo much protein? She isn't body building. Who recommended she have that much? Twinset twit or is a number she plucked out of thin air?
It will be Twinset, I mean he has got to do something for the £600 in which he doesn't see a client once and nothing is actually personalised to a client 🤨.

I actually met with a proper qualified nutritionist 4 weeks back who looked at everything including blood tests (none of these oh let's see if allergic to everything when your not) and tailored a plan to me and my health requirements after a 2 hour consultation. Finally realised where I had been going wrong and totally changed my mindset. It's no longer short term diets it is long term changes so currently no calorie counting just smaller portions and a change in what I am eating (ie very limited carbs as I am type 1 diabetic and developing insulin resistance so I can't cope). Nothing processed and no being hungry and guess what full fat yoghurt and I've lost more weight doing it than most other diets without actually trying. Bad luck Nikki, maybe talk to someone with an actual brain cell who has a medical background and allowed to give advice in nutrition not some pumped up wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It will be Twinset, I mean he has got to do something for the £600 in which he doesn't see a client once and nothing is actually personalised to a client 🤨.

I actually met with a proper qualified nutritionist 4 weeks back who looked at everything including blood tests (none of these oh let's see if allergic to everything when your not) and tailored a plan to me and my health requirements after a 2 hour consultation. Finally realised where I had been going wrong and totally changed my mindset. It's no longer short term diets it is long term changes so currently no calorie counting just smaller portions and a change in what I am eating (ie very limited carbs as I am type 1 diabetic and developing insulin resistance so I can't cope). Nothing processed and no being hungry and guess what full fat yoghurt and I've lost more weight doing it than most other diets without actually trying. Bad luck Nikki, maybe talk to someone with an actual brain cell who has a medical background and allowed to give advice in nutrition not some pumped up wannabe.
I’m doing a similar thing, it really opened my eyes and I eat so much better now. Currently 3 stone down since October but in that time I’ve enjoyed Xmas and new year, hubby’s birthday, my 40th and mother’s day treats without a boiled egg in my handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This woman is just TRAGIC! I’ve never know someone to want to be in 99% of photos of her kids for attention. Latest picture of her matching outfits.....such a pathetic way of living and trying to be like the 20 something influencers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
why has she dubbed over the top of this with music? What doesn't she want us to hear?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why are they all dressed in beige?!?! So bland and dull aka The Ryans!

Reactions: 13
Why are they all dressed in beige?!?! So bland and dull aka The Ryans!
They look terrible in them outfits if they're just in the garden or park... why not jeans.... bright sweatshirts...... kiddy colours....... and she looks like a big poop in that beige outfit !!

Reactions: 13
Because it's super filling so she doesn't need to eat much I expect. Very disordered eating. Macros are more than just protein Fopps!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.