Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont remember in any picture she has ever posed with any of the handbags that sit on the shelves in her playroom?? She obviously never actually uses them as she has no idea how to style them!

82EFF02D-F809-4408-9AA8-D7A4176F49D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
she blocks people who she thinks are tattlers, for instance a while back in the early threads she did something that made us all rush to tattle to discuss it, can't remember which gem it was as she's gifted us so many ;) but anyhoo it was a story and she had obviously seen us discussing it here so blocked anyone who viewed her stories in the half hour or so after it was being talked about on here, I remember calling it a fopps trap as she was waiting to see who watched and bam.....block, block, blockerty, block! She obviously gets paranoid and blocks loads of people hence genuine followers now not being able to find her on insta, imagine being such a douche you harm your own engagement through total paranoia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I dont remember in any picture she has ever posed with any of the handbags that sit on the shelves in her playroom?? She obviously never actually uses them as she has no idea how to style them!

View attachment 490707
How does she not see how awful this looks on her? The colour of the 'outfit' completely washes her out and even makes her normally orange complexion look a bit grey. Despite what we all say I do think she is a good looking woman. She just needs to stop trying to look like other people. Tone town the make up- there's some great videos for over 40's make up (double lined eyelids is a big NO fopps) and like someone else said shop in more appropriate shops! White stuff and the like do some lovely clothes! Be the trend starter for once instead of being a sheep to people 20 years younger.

Reactions: 15
That room 🤦🏼‍♀️ The colour and the decor is just so tacky!!!
It’s like a blot and urging she does...she just doesn’t quite nail it. It’s a little girls bedroom pink not a blush pink that’s been fashionable.That mirror is awful as well. The artwork looks crap cos doesn’t go with the room or her overall chav vibe.

She just never quite manages to execute anything because she’s lazy and copying as nothing is original with her x

Reactions: 14
All of these are hideous. Does she really think she looks good in any of these combos? The huns she’s trying to get in with will be rolling their eyes so hard! She’s absolutely tragic as is her tacky dressing room.

361A6883-EE95-4C63-A024-16527EDA058C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All of these are hideous. Does she really think she looks good in any of these combos? The huns she’s trying to get in with will be rolling their eyes so hard! She’s absolutely tragic as is her tacky dressing room.

View attachment 490781
I'm sorry, but Wtf is she wearing? And no Nikki Ryan I am not jealous or whatever else you want to spout. I'm the same age as Fopperholic, albeit a fair bit bigger, and I wouldn't even entertain wearing any of these things. You are 40 nikki, stop trying to dress like the 20 year olds on instagram, invest in some classic clothes, dress to suit your shape and you and stop trying so bloody hard, you are getting it so wrong. Surely most of her followers won't be rushing out to buy any of this stuff?!!!

Reactions: 13

View attachment 490781

she needs to have a look at sensational seven I feel that’s the look she’s aiming for but getting it wrong. 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen grenade have launched ice cream bars... how long before we hear about her ‘UHHMMAAAZZING’ new find, she’ll be sooooo excited to tell people about it... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Forgive me, I’m bored 😂😂. Today’s yoghurt stack from Lidl and Wednesday’s yogurt stack from Aldi. 2 supermarkets in 2 days. She spent £100 I aldi on Wednesday, but felt the need to go to another supermarket today?
And, this is where the boredom gets sad 😂, the grand total of those 2 pictures is £14.47. £14.47 in 2 days on yoghurt????
Don't people usually unpack their food shopping in the kitchen.not sit it on the coffee table in front of the TV for a photo, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic unlike normal families homes, YOUR oven room is not your kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 490781
I'm pretty sure most of these items or very similar have been shown by Chloe_lauren another twin Mum. I think Fopps would love to be like her.

Reactions: 12
Her with her bag across her in the oversized hoodie reminds me of this legend ! I'm sure Fopps wouldn't want to be associated with this lady but I love her .... makes me smile every time ..... <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.